It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing the issue of Natural Born Citizenship: How to get standing to have the question resolved.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Truthers? I think you are confusing

Well, both "truthers" and "birthers" make crap up, avoid the facts, distort what is said and refuse to accept reality!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Great.

You automatically think corruption and deception was impossible in 1961 Hawaii.

You don't see the Subud Cult advantage to getting Indonesian orphans into U.S. Citizenship.

Loretta Fuddy was also Subud.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
You don't see the Subud Cult advantage to getting Indonesian orphans into U.S. Citizenship.

Any proof for that claim? Anything at all?

As expected, no proof whatsoever, just made up conspiracy theory nonsense!
edit on 21-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It's in the sealed adoption records.

Unless Obama Inc. has somehow purged the records.

Never under estimate the power of a maniac.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It's in the sealed adoption records.

As Obama was not adopted, what are you babbling about?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I know he was adopted.

The records are sealed and the court will not open the files without cause.

The proof of law has been posted.

Why do you keep denying the facts?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I know he was adopted.

How do you know that? Any evidence?

Oh, you just made it up!

The records are sealed and the court will not open the files without cause.

Yet you know what is in these mythical records!

The proof of law has been posted.

It certainly has, and the law has stated that Obama is a natural born US citizen!

Why do you keep denying the facts?

As you have not posted any facts, only made up stories, you are the one denying the fact that Obama is a natural born US citizen!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I didn't say the bio was FOR Harvard, I was referencing what the bio referenced in the portion I posted.

You called it his 'Harvard bio' if I recall correctly.

Never-the-less, the mistake was made by the person who wrote it and that person had not met Obama, or talked to him, or corresponded with him.

It was a simple mistake and had absolutely nothing to do with Obama.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

My only issue that gives me pause is cruz was a Canadian citizen until he gave it up in 2014. I'm not sure a natural borne cititzen can have dual citizenship. It's a very strange case and I'm sure if the founding fathers were here I don't think they would be ok with it.

You are sure the founding fathers wouldn't be OK with it? Have you been in contact with them recently?

How about lets not speculate about it and ask them directly. Lets see if we can find the direct words of one of the founders to satisfy your question about dual citizenship and eligibility.

Would you consider James Madison, the primary author of the Constitution and the 4th President under the jurisdiction of that Constitution qualify as a founder?

From James Madison to the Minister of the Interior of the French Republic, April 1793

I have recd. your letter of the 10th. of Octr. accompanying the decree of the National assembly of the 26. of Augst. last; which confers the title of French Citizen on several foreigners among whom I have the honor to be named.
... (much flowery language praising the French people) ...

Be pleased, Sir, to accept acknowledgts. due to the sentiments you have personally expressed in transmittg. the public act with which you were charged.

James Madison accepted French Citizenship (real full citizenship, France didn't do 'honorary' citizenship), with full knowledge of what that entailed, AS AN ADULT. 16 years later he became President.

What then possible consequences could Cruz' dual citizenship, which was an existential fact of the circumstances of his birth, and nothing to do with a conscience act on his part make him any less eligible than James Madison?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
How do you know that? Any evidence?

Oh, you just made it up!

At the very least, he was registered as 'Barry Soetoro' at his school in Indonesia. Unless you believe the AP faked his school records.

That, in and of itself, indicates he was adopted by his stepfather, Lolo. And if he lied about that...it begs the question, "What else is he lying about?"

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

I was referencing the content of the bio. Doesn't matter how it was used, it was Obama's bio and he was responsible for the content.

That is how the bios I've used in my career as a graphic designer came to be printed: The subjects of the bios provide them and sign off on them before the final print. And I have worked with bios from some very famous people during my years at a large performing arts center. They are always provided via their agents or the person directly.

edit on 21-1-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

At the very least, he was registered as 'Barry Soetoro' at his school in Indonesia.

So what?

That, in and of itself, indicates he was adopted by his stepfather,

Any evidence Obama was adopted in Indonesia? remember, children of Obamaa's age could not be adopted.
www.thefogbow.com...

Anyway, even if Obama had been adopted in Indonesia (which we know he was not) it would not change the fact that he is a natural born US citizen!

And if he lied about that...it begs the question, "What else is he lying about?"

Well, as we have seen he did not lie about that!

If birthers lie about Obama being adopted, what else do they lie about?
edit on 21-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

it was Obama's bio and he was responsible for the content.

As has been explained, he had no input to it.

The subjects of the bios provide them and sign off on them before the final print

Not in this case!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

See.

The U.S. Citizenship (by closed adoption) birth certificate came in handy afterall.

The Subuds knew what they were doing.

They paid Homage to his Father Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The U.S. Citizenship (by closed adoption) birth certificate came in handy afterall.

What adoption? Where is your evidence Obama was adopted? Oh, you have none!

Typical action of Obama Derangement Syndrome sufferer.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Any evidence Obama was adopted in Indonesia? remember, children of Obamaa's age could not be adopted.
www.thefogbow.com...

That is the worst, most disgusting, hate-filled blog, ever. For someone who demands evidence, I cannot believe you would direct anyone there to prove a point.

I refuse to even click it. If there is a link to some place reputable that you would like me to view, please post it.

Vom.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

it was Obama's bio and he was responsible for the content.

As has been explained, he had no input to it.

The subjects of the bios provide them and sign off on them before the final print

Not in this case!

"Explained" by who? You or another ATSer? Please. I'll need a reliable source or you are just making things up....AGAIN.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

"Explained" by who?

The person who wrote it....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

"Explained" by who?

The person who wrote it....

Post a link. I will consider it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That is the worst, most disgusting, hate-filled blog, ever.

As they point out all the lies birthers spew, of course you do not like it!

Care to show the hate there? Did you follow the links to the facts that show Obama was not adopted?

For someone who demands evidence, I cannot believe you would direct anyone there to prove a point.

Apart from them pointing out the crap birthers make up, what is wrong with it?

I refuse to even click it.

Frightened you will learn something!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join