It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Freedom Kids Sing The Donald Trump President Song

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Chinese is fine. And, it's PC & Multicultural to buy chinese

edit on 1/15/2016 by awareness10 because: ALIENS

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sure. Rationalize it however you wish. I'm not really talking about the phrases themselves. I'm talking about how easily people are falling for the message without a second glance.

The people falling for Trump are the Right Wing equivalent of those that were dumb enough to fall for Obama's Hope and Change.

Maybe all those Americans trust Trump to not have as much tee time as the last guy, who hid on the golf course. Hillary got a big trust issue going on at all times also. Why is it so hard to believe a majority of people would place Trump in the WH instead of some political establishment figure?

You do realize that George W. Bush, who was a conservative Republican spent WAY more time on vacation than Obama, right?

During his eight-year presidency, Bush did take 879 days of vacation, including 77 trips to his Texas ranch. So far, Obama has taken about 150 days off.

Link[/u rl]

Bush was running off to his "ranch" at every opportunity he could, so I don't want to hear about Obama's personal time.

Obama Has Spent More Time Playing Golf Than In Intel Briefings

[url=http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/30/obama-has-spent-more-time-playing-golf-than-in-intel-briefings/]Source

The public has known for well over a year the extent of his audacity.

There really is no wonder why Trump is doing well.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not a bad-looking tie.

I'm a fan of J. Garcia ties and I don't really care what they are made of.

They do not offer a fancy gold "thing" on the back, but many sets at a Burlington CF include a J. Garcia pin that is quite nice.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I have one of those! I think I got it at Burlington too...the fiance won't let me wear it because it's kind of....grooooovy looking.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Reading the lyrics, I vomited a little in my mouth.

That is.. some really awful kind of brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yepp Trump is gonna win, then he is gonna take the whole world with him down the # drain

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
All of these triggered liberals... not to mention the the leftie overlord himself. (Funny how any thread he posts instantly gets flooded with Stars and Flags, wouldn't you say?)

If this had been Bernie or Hillary using the same strategy, you would all be advertising it and gloating about how important it is for the children to understand the importance of social tolerance (assuming such lyrics were used in such a performance). God forbid you have children singing about being Patriotic.

I notice the left wing supporters will at any cost use any small piece of media against Trump to defend their views, and stick together in such threads as if they were trying to mimic the Spartans from 300. That's literally all you guys have, is mental manipulation tactics based on opinions and feelings. No facts, no hard evidence, just your feelings.

But show them a thread about Germany or Sweden and all of the problems that their short sighted beliefs actually hold for the future, and you will rarely see a peep from them.

It really is telling.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindShine
All of these triggered liberals... not to mention the the leftie overlord himself. (Funny how any thread he posts instantly gets flooded with Stars and Flags, wouldn't you say?)

If this had been Bernie or Hillary using the same strategy, you would all be advertising it and gloating about how important it is for the children to understand the importance of social tolerance (assuming such lyrics were used in such a performance). God forbid you have children singing about being Patriotic.

I notice the left wing supporters will at any cost use any small piece of media against Trump to defend their views, and stick together in such threads as if they were trying to mimic the Spartans from 300. That's literally all you guys have, is mental manipulation tactics based on opinions and feelings. No facts, no hard evidence, just your feelings.

But show them a thread about Germany or Sweden and all of the problems that their short sighted beliefs actually hold for the future, and you will rarely see a peep from them.

It really is telling.

Sorry to say but liberals would just find that entire production crass and cheesy, actually probably anyone with any sense of artist taste...

Trump is a racist, he is an authoritarian, but he is honest about who he is, and not bought and paid for.

The truth is good and bad can exist in the same place.
edit on 15-1-2016 by yesyesyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It really is telling.

I wanted to mention. So many people claim that Obama has destroyed America's economy, yet I do not find any considerable data to back that up. Yet many people believe this, No facts, no hard evidence, just feelings.

I could show you the stock market, the unemployment rate, the export rate, auto sales, home values, insured rate and
great deal of otherNUMBERS that mathematically indicate an improvement, yet tens of millions (not liberals)
believe that America's economy is in a free fall. I could post a wall of good data that is true and correct and it would be interpreted as the second coming by right wingers whole all listen to America's most mainstream news channel, FOX NEWS.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
These kids who can be loosely called a group are being exploited by their management be they family or mogul monster chasing the dollar with this appalling karaoke act

If you want to listen to their two tunes online your free to do so at the cost of 99 cents each

I'm not sure the price on booking them to perform as I can't see it mentioned but Trump is mentioned in the notes on one of the descriptions on the songs so it's fair to say the karaoke act is formed from a trump supporter who intends to use these children for financial gain

Once booked these charming children will arrive at your venue in a garish bright pink stretch limo of gargantual size so one would conclude their parents and family attend these events

America has always been an exceptional place for creating talented musicians and singers from past to present but this act is a manipulative money and headline grabbing scheme designed for 15 mins of fame and quick bank account ballence raise

Team Americas puppets on a string have been bought to life minus the swearing

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Perhaps it was unfair of me to lump so many together in such an unfavorable way, but I believe it is equally unwise to assume that none would support such rhetoric, as we are talking about a large margin of people here.

Label him racist, a bigot, whatever have you, these are simple titles that just lump together very differing mindsets into a single category, just for people to write them off as being all the same (funny enough, isn't this what liberals claim the "racists" do to minorities?). He has already demonstrated on several occasions he is not racist, he is pro border and anti illegal immigration. He's clearly stated he will allow minorities into the country, as long as they do so LEGALLY.

He perceives the threat of a terrorist organization that is supported by a religion which has repeatedly demonstrated a hate for Americans, and thus wishes to halt immigration of those likely to support it. Remember, the key there is Islam is not a race, it is a religion.

If you believe it is racist to want protected borders to ensure security and a stable economic structure, I would highly scrutinize your sense of rationality. Could you elaborate, with proof, what exactly makes him racist?

I must admit though, I do admire that last quote. The truth is good and bad, and can exist in the same place. Such is the paradox of politics and the nature in which we reside.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

a reply to: yesyesyes

Perhaps it was unfair of me to lump so many together in such an unfavorable way, but I believe it is equally unwise to assume that none would support such rhetoric, as we are talking about a large margin of people here.

Label him racist, a bigot, whatever have you, these are simple titles that just lump together very differing mindsets into a single category, just for people to write them off as being all the same (funny enough, isn't this what liberals claim the "racists" do to minorities?). He has already demonstrated on several occasions he is not racist, he is pro border and anti illegal immigration. He's clearly stated he will allow minorities into the country, as long as they do so LEGALLY.

He perceives the threat of a terrorist organization that is supported by a religion which has repeatedly demonstrated a hate for Americans, and thus wishes to halt immigration of those likely to support it. Remember, the key there is Islam is not a race, it is a religion.

If you believe it is racist to want protected borders to ensure security and a stable economic structure, I would highly scrutinize your sense of rationality. Could you elaborate, with proof, what exactly makes him racist?

I must admit though, I do admire that last quote. The truth is good and bad, and can exist in the same place. Such is the paradox of politics and the nature in which we reside.

You makes good points. I respect you for them and your perspective.

I think those are valid concerns, but I personally believe that the nation has other more pressing problems than ISIS, Islam or the scourge of Mexicans, especially the Mexicans who are the only people in my neighborhood who physically maintain an entire block. But I digress, Donald Trump does seize upon classic stereotypes to ingratiate himself to the nationalist and sometimes racist portion of the electorate. He sounds like Archie Bunker who was character written to embody a conservative racist, that is his shtick and probably how he really is. I actually think he is one of the most honest candidates, a big plus, but it is also clear to me that he know the dog whistle rhetorical tools of white racism, as I have been around it and recognize it.

I do understand why you would vote for him though because he does have many good points, and he does carry himself very well. I really think everyone is full of crap so you must excuse me for it, at least I am not PC lol

I suppose the world is not prepared for the kind of would I would like to see

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
nymag.com...

That's the group founder,an avid trump book reader

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Oh what a shocker. Who would have thunk it?

The origin point of this deeply questionable ditty is a true believer. Faaaaaantastic.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Here are the full lyrics...

Cowardice, are you serious?
Apologies for freedom, I can’t handle this.
When freedom rings, answer the call.
On your feet, stand up tall.
Freedom’s on our shoulders, USA!

Enemies of freedom
Face the music, c’mon boys take ‘em down!
President Donald Trump knows how to make America great
Deal from strength or get crushed every time.

Over here, USA!
Over there, USA!
Freedom and liberty everywhere
Oh say can you see, it’s not so easy
But we have to stand up tall, and answer freedom’s call

USA USA USA USA
We’re the land of the free and home of the brave
USA USA
The stars and stripes are flying that celebrate our freedom
Inspire proudly freedom to the world

Ameritude, USA
American pride, USA
It’s attitude, It’s who we are stand up tall
We’re the red white and blue, Fiercely free, that’s who
Our colors don’t run, no sir-ee

Over here, USA!
Over there, USA!
Freedom and liberty everywhere
Oh say can you see, it’s not so easy
But we have to stand up tall, and answer freedom’s call

Those sir are not lyrics. Those are just a bunch of words thrown together with the words Free and Freedom repeated over and over again... I take it song writing was never the authors strong point.

And what the hell is Ameritude. My guess would be some sort of laxative because i think i just shat myself.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

All I heard from that songs was

DERP DERP DERP
USA USA USA
DERP DERP DERP
MERIKA

Honestly how anyone is meant to listen to that #e is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

their parents are geniuses.

wouldn't surprise me one bit if a reality tv show is next.

it's alarming how some exploit their kids, imo.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I definitely agree that this is a little creep (although not as creepy as the Trump thing) but it looks like Trump actually OK'd this. I think the big difference here is that Trump actually used this for one of his campaign stops.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Red versus blue - all the way down the toilet.

Some dead guy once said 'culture is not your friend' - I agree with that.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You might be sadly right on that mate,wouldn't surprise me if he's angling for a reality TV slot

I would watch it if they were fantastic singers and musicians with great songs with the lyrics to match.......

But we all know it wouldn't be that,just piss poor lyrics with non existence musicality while the girls jump about in the red white and blue :-/

He did have a website that I'm sure was embarrassing for some reason as he's taken it down but his book is still for sale and I'm sure his name will pop up a fair bit in political forums and other sites

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join