It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Freedom Kids Sing The Donald Trump President Song

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And I said it earlier but the most disorienting thing to me is that with Trump the line between satire and reality is now totally gone.

There is no way you could satirize this performance. There is no where to go to exaggerate it or make it any weirder.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If I knew my brother were to be a part or might be a part of something so horrendous, I'd be so freaking upset. There are many reasons why 18 is the voting age, ignorance by innocence is one of them. You could tell kids that Trump will lower the cost of candy and soda pops and they will fall right over for him. This is just gross; a misuse of the charisma that young persons have. They don't fully understand all the evils in politics and the world as a whole so why put them through this?
One reason only! Brainwashing!!! These routines are like a washboard to their impressionable tender minds!
Just

Using kids is bad karma.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
I'm really beginning to think that Larken Rose is right. Belief and faith in political leaders and government is nothing more than a superstition, religion or dare I say... A cult.

I'll buy that.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
(: You won't see a song like this for most of the bought and paid for candidates. However, I find the song amusing in a cheesy way.
edit on 1162016 by JCJTTWTJS because: Spelling error

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: UKTruth
. I remember seeing these types of songs and performances regularly back in the 70's and 80's at events. :

Please refresh my memory as to what you're talking about because I don't remember ever seeing anything this strange at a political event.

Closest I can think of is the Lawrence Welk show but that wasn't really political or this kind of weird.

More broadly than political events, but I seem to remember watching kids sing for Reagan and Bush.
In England at least, we used to view America as a wonderfully entertaining country, very emotional and demonstrable.

Now I just see the same cynicism that exists, and has existed for some time, in England - it's Europe Mk II, or at least getting there.

Why can't kids just sing a song without diving into supposed demonic, brainwashing, scary, evil accusations? Don't you think it might just have been as simple as an honest tribute to Trump that he had nothing to do with, as opposed to some demonic brainwashing cult akin to North Korea?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JCJTTWTJS
(: You won't see a song like this for most of the bought and paid for candidates. However, I find amusing in a cheesy way.

Agreed - America needs to get back some of that cheesiness, it was fun!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree with you!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well at least they are singing about freedom and not "Obamas gonna save us..." like the Korean style adulation the school kids gave u know who.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Well they are singing how Trump is going to make it america great again.

Enemies of freedom
Face the music, c’mon boys take ‘em down!
President Donald Trump knows how to make America great
Deal from strength or get crushed every time.

Sounds like some singing about saving to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Amen to that.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20264785]UKTruth
Why can't kids just sing a song without diving into supposed demonic, brainwashing, scary, evil accusations?

They can. My kids sing all the time. It's one of my favorite sounds on this earth...there not great by professional standards, but I can hear the natural joy they have. It's one of my favorite sounds on this earth.

Most people feel this way...That is what makes it uniquely grotesque to see that exploited for political/ideological purposes..."Ameritude" etc. It is the precise opposite of natural and they are not singing for joy, but rather selling an ideology as directed....Yes Creepy...

Children singing?...A beautiful sound....Children choreographed to sing and sell Trumps Ideological/Political vision of the country?...Super creepy..

Kind of like finding smiling, laughing children a beautiful sight...Whilst little girls dressed up in adult clothes wearing heavy make-up and heels for some Texas Toddler with Tiara pageant?...super Creepy!

The thing is that the moms of "Toddlers with Tiara's" are oblivious to the difference in the same way that Trump and Kim Il Jung of North Korea (who trump has praised) is.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

. I remember seeing these types of songs and performances regularly back in the 70's and 80's at events. :

Please refresh my memory as to what you're talking about because I don't remember ever seeing anything this strange at a political event.

Closest I can think of is the Lawrence Welk show but that wasn't really political or this kind of weird.

More broadly than political events, but I seem to remember watching kids sing for Reagan and Bush.

Then I guess this is like the Berenstain/Berenstein universes.

People who think they saw high weirdness like this before and people who have their mouths hanging open.

That more or less describes the Trump campaign in general.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Then I guess this is like the Berenstain/Berenstein universes.

People who think they saw high weirdness like this before and people who have their mouths hanging open.

That more or less describes the Trump campaign in general.

Yep, I guess so. I cant see anything wrong, in fact I think its pretty positive stuff, but its clear that others see something weird in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join