It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Freedom Kids Sing The Donald Trump President Song

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The cringe is making my face hurt.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Well that is quite the claim.

Can I say the opposite and say you all would hate him if was a democrat?

Well, no I like either side if I think they are good people, I am not sure what is going on with Donald, I started a topic when Obama was running for people to say something nice about their least favorite candidate, it didn't go over well they never do.

It's no secret that I didn't care for Obama, still don't but I did say something nice about him,

lol

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Who cares where Trump buys his suits from. This is nick picking at best.

That isn't what I said, I said that I own clothing from his line that was made in China.
Is that beating them? Sounds to me like that is helping them...

So it's at least ironic -- and at most an example of gross hypocrisy -- that Trump's own line of men's wear, the Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, is manufactured in China.

From your first source.
He does in fact send jobs overseas, and then hires immigrants to build his buildings.
www.nytimes.com...

Trump declared: “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created. I tell you that.”

Has he told you HOW he is going to do that? Or has he just said that over and over again/

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
The cringe is making my face hurt.

your face is making me cringe, lol

Tissue?

edit on 14-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ties made in China...don't vote for him. What's funny is you bought it.....

Ya I bought them a few years back, I don't like the slim style ties that are all the rage these days and tbh I didn't know it was a Trump tie till later.
They are nice ties though I will give him that.

This is not a song praising Trump, read the lyrics. It is about the LOVE of the USA.

It is entirely a song praising Trump, unless you just want to ignore them literally praising Trump in the song.

Oh and I brought up the ties in response to some one saying how is a champion to keeping jobs in the states. Which I am all for but Trump is hardly the shining example of someone doing that.
What do you call it when someone says one thing but does another?
edit on thThu, 14 Jan 2016 19:42:52 -0600America/Chicago120165280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
here's one

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
youtu.be...

You win some lose some it's all the same to me

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
he should have out sourced his sound engineering

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Comparing this to North Korea is hilarious considering some of the stuff we've seen coming from the Democrats.

edit on 14-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They use his name once in the sang. Once. It is about the USA. They say it 12 times....

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Comparing this to North Korea is hilarious considering some of the stuff we've seen coming from the Democrats.

Them danged democrats

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Has he told you HOW he is going to do that? Or has he just said that over and over again/

Did Obama tell you how he was going to give the American people wonderful hope and change?

Has Hillary told you how she is going to go after our gun?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Exactly, and people are shocked by Trump's song?

I had to listen to it twice just to confirm if they even said his name, sounds more like a song praising America.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Holy crap! I thought I's seen it all. Brainwashing reminiscent of nazi Germany. My God, what is happening to this country?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I would think the parents of those kids fully support Trump, and approve of this.
If they didn't those parents would be pretty upset. And that teacher is serious trouble.

Why do I get the feeling many Americans feel like many Germans did in 1933 on both side of the spectrum both for and against.
This is becoming a scary rerun of history, just switch up one targeted group.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
No rythem. No synchronicity. Bad lip syncing. Horrible beat. 2/10.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I've heard people talk about recent presidents as hitler this, or antichrist that, and it never phased me because I knew they actually did have some moderation in them and decency... Trump... I mean he seriously scares the # out of me just thinking he could have his finger on the red button, or be loud mouthing on national television towards world leaders goofing up his "facts" and cursing like a sailor for the whole planet to replay over and over before the bombs start dropping... damned, anyone but him... please!!

Imagine this for a moment... DEFCON 2, elites under the whitehouse, president trump is on the phone with our main agressor. You hear the words, "YOU'RE FIRED"... Temper-tantrum Trump has no business being in the oval office.
edit on 14-1-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I've heard people talk about recent presidents as hitler this, or antichrist that, and it never phased me because I knew they actually did have some moderation in them and decency... Trump... I mean he seriously scares the # out of me just thinking he could have his finger on the red button, or be loud mouthing on national television towards world leaders goofing up his "facts" and cursing like a sailor for the whole planet to replay over and over before the bombs start dropping... damned, anyone but him... please!!

Don't worry. According to the numbers, the majority of Republicans don't want him either. I'd be willing to wager that if Trump wins the nomination the GOP will force a brokered convention and push someone else to the top.

The GOP has been slowly falling apart as it is and it's quite possible the Trump supporters will jump ship if a brokered convention occurs, as many have already, opting to call themselves Libertarians instead of Republicans, and the party will break apart faster than it already has.
edit on 14-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Don't worry. According to the numbers, the majority of Republicans don't want him either. I'd be willing to wager that if Trump wins the nomination the GOP will force a brokered convention and push someone else to the top.

Now your talking about rigging the election.

This is about We The People votes, not about the powers that be want. American are not stupid, if they start seeing abnormality in the GOP, the American people will not stand for it.

opting to call themselves Libertarians instead of Republicans,

Where are you getting this from?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Now your talking about rigging the election.

No. It's been done before and it may possibly happen again this year.

This is about We The People votes, not about the powers that be want.

No it's not. It's about the parties and what they want. If the people want their votes back, dump the parties.

American are not stupid, if they start seeing abnormality in the GOP, the American people will not stand for it.

The Right Wing may not stand for it, but the rest of us will sit back and watch the implosion from a distance.

Where are you getting this from?

The extreme end of the Right Wing have become disgruntled with their own party and politicians, because they are not extreme enough in their policies, and have began calling themselves Libertarians instead of Republicans.

As I said in another thread, the GOP is eating itself from the inside out.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join