It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Freedom Kids Sing The Donald Trump President Song

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I just want to know who Trump wants to "Make America great again" for. . . ?

As in, who's going to find this new American "greatness" the most advantageous? Who's standard of "great" is going to be met?

edit on 14-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Odd that he hasn't said yet, isn't it? Great for who?

That's a very important question, isn't it?

We already know it's not Muslims. I wonder who else gets left out of this suddenly "great" America... Though I would wonder how great a nation that allows registration of a group of people truly is...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

So can you address why people should believe that Trump cares about jobs when he outsourced all of his from his own company to CHINA. You know that country that he constantly rants about beating us...

Trump Says "I Don't Send" Jobs "Overseas," But His Clothing Line Is Made In China

Trump: "I Employ A Number Of People That Happen To Work In This Country. I Don't Send It Overseas." During the June 6 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends, Donald Trump said: "We're destroying our country. We're destroying our economy. We're outsourcing our jobs. We're not making products any longer. If you look at products, they're being made in China and many other countries. And it's really very sad what's gone on." Discussing his new private plane, Trump went on to say, "I employ a number of people that happen to work in this country. I don't send it overseas."

mediamatters.org...

Who cares where Trump buys his suits from. This is nick picking at best.

Economists Fact-Check Donald Trump’s Plan to Bring Back Millions of American Jobs From China

Since the beginning of 2000, the U.S. economy has lost 5 million manufacturing jobs. A study published last year by the National Bureau of Economic Research found that between 2 million and 2.4 million jobs were lost to competition from China from 1999 to 2011.

Announcing his presidential bid June 16, Trump declared: “I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I’ll bring back our jobs, and I’ll bring back our money.”

Trump, author of “The Art of the Deal,” says he could have protected American jobs by negotiating smarter trade agreements with U.S. competitors. “When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, China in a trade deal?” Trump said in June. “They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.”

Currently, several of those factors favor the United States over China. The fracking boom has cut energy costs for U.S.-based factories. Chinese wages have soared, while American wages have been flat. In parts of America, land is cheaper than in China.

So some American companies already are bringing jobs back, and some Chinese companies are investing in plants in America. Last year, for example, Chinese glassmaker Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co. announced plans to take over an abandoned GM plant in Moraine, Ohio, near Dayton, and create 800 jobs

Trump declared: “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created. I tell you that.”

Economists say he wouldn’t stand a chance: Trump’s boundless self-confidence is no match for the global economic forces that took those jobs away.

www.theblaze.com...

If anyone running for Presidencies can "try" and bring back some of our jobs, I believe Tramp is your man.

The other candid running for Presidencies have no solutions, or the skills to do this.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I would like to hear anything about how it will be accomplished...assuming it includes average people.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I have no illusions it's not for everyone...

But make it great how, and for who are kind of things people should know before electing the guy.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I just want to know who Trump wants to "Make America great again" for. . . ?

Hmmm... good question, lets see now.

The Mexican Rapists and Islamic Horde, well once he boots them out, that leaves the blacks, buddhists, asians, jews and a few others that are different to him that he still has to deal with. Once they are exiled or interred into camps, he will make it great for the few remaining balding fat white men that want to shag their daughters, whilst married to silenced former models, sport a rug or combover and suckle from the teat of Midas.

Yes, then America will be made great again.

edit on 14-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Can confirm. I own a Donald J Trump Signature Collection silk tie. Made in China.

I should take photos, as it's actually a pretty nice tie. Don't pay full retail for it, go to Burlington Coat Factory and get it at a discount.

His dress shirts? Total garbage. Worst wrinkles I've ever seen, the cuffs and collar are GLUED on. Don't buy his banker shirts (the kind with white collars and cuffs).

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well considering Trump's ego...

Heck, even his supporters acknowledge Trump has a huge ego.

Can't we assume that Trump would want to make "America great" for himself, for Mr. Trump?

What would a "great America" for Donald J. Trump look like? What kinds of things would make Trump happy?

EDIT:

*pst* I'll give you a hint...money & more power maybe?
edit on 14-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ties made in China...don't vote for him. What's funny is you bought it.....

As far as the video. How dare they show their love for THE USA!!!! This is not a song praising Trump, read the lyrics. It is about the LOVE of the USA.

If more of those who enjoy their freedom would love their country maybe we would be better off!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Can confirm. I own a Donald J Trump Signature Collection silk tie. Made in China.

China is famous for their reproductions, just like their fake Rolex watches.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nah, that's not the reason I won't vote for Trump. I actually said it was a pretty nice tie! (just don't pay retail)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Rich white guys? I qualify on only one of those. I leave you to guess which one...

His America is where we march in lockstep to the edge of an abyss and jump off, because we're great, dammit.

Actually it's somewhat nebulous who gets to be great in this newly great America of his. I say his, because my vision doesn't match his.

Uh-oh...

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sure. Rationalize it however you wish. I'm not really talking about the phrases themselves. I'm talking about how easily people are falling for the message without a second glance.

The people falling for Trump are the Right Wing equivalent of those that were dumb enough to fall for Obama's Hope and Change.

Maybe all those Americans trust Trump to not have as much tee time as the last guy, who hid on the golf course. Hillary got a big trust issue going on at all times also. Why is it so hard to believe a majority of people would place Trump in the WH instead of some political establishment figure?

It's not so hard to believe.

I wholeheartedly believe that many people are stupid.

link   
It all boils down to you guys would love the Donald if he was a democrat, hee hee, you would.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Does it have a button that says "You're fired" on it?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

OMFG. Just when you think the world can't get more surreal. Thanks for the laugh Skeptic!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Well that is quite the claim.

Can I say the opposite and say you all would hate him if was a democrat?

link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yet, you have the audacity to label all of them as "Right Wing equivalent".

Yes, I do.

Need a safe space where you can toss around more appeal-to-emotion fallacies?

link   
I think most US citizens do love the USA; They are just tired of those given leadership positions letting them down.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
How did he get Obama's campaign manager on his team? (sarcasm)

This is a total train wreck where no one survives.

Unless it's Obama. I don't see it working for Trump, because the media will probably provoke it into a huge puke fest by the left and even the GOP.
edit on 14-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join