It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: miss_sky
I don't think it was very presidential when Sanders said when your having sex with your wife she secretly wants to be gangbanged by a bunch of guys....

Sounds like an executive decision to me. Very presidential, actually.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why don't you boycott something till he apologizes to your poor ears. I think it's funny as hell and the sign of a leader who expects things to be first class!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I watched that video.

I did not hear a "profanity-laden" rant. From reading the OP and some of the posts here, I was expecting a bunch of F-bombs and SOB's, and G-d this and that! None of that. None.

What I DID hear was a message he was trying to get across by using the mic as an example, and a very good one at that.

Our country gets screwed constantly because we pay for stuff and get crap in return. Stop paying for things that we get no good return on!

Stop accepting the screw, America!

It was a message, people.....get it?

link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Its called unscripted comedy. Why are people so hurt over this??

No its called being a complete jerk under the guise of humor, also known as being passive aggressive

He's just running his mouth off and having fun with the crowd. Its was obviously a segue between talking points.

At the expense and humiliation of an employee, you think thats acceptable?

Its funny how people will jump on anything to see if it works. I don't think it does. Most people these days are not easily swayed from their stance.

I understand you there, its clear people are so entrenched and blinded they cant be honest enough with themselves to call bad behavior when it happens

Its sad really

Love love,
Alien Supernova

link   
Here's the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Why don't you boycott something till he apologizes to your poor ears. I think it's funny as hell and the sign of a leader who expects things to be first class!!

Really, tell me would you tolerate your employer talking to you like that in front of everyone, including the people you did a job for?

The fact that you think this is acceptable as a leader to berate subordinates like that, lets everyone know exactly how the lowest common denominator is easily manipulated.

Love love,
Alien Supernova
edit on 14-1-2016 by AlienSupernova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How many people just took it on face value that Trump was cursing somebody out?! I bet a lot did, without even listening to his message within the context of his speech.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yet here is a salesman running as president , selling you a bill of goods , flip flopping , touting hismelf as the greatest salesman.
And here you are complaining about being sold crap, and buying into his rhetoric and bad behavior.
I find that tragically ironic

Love love,
Alien Supernova

link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: LSU0408

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

How about all of therm? Show any other one that started shouting profanity while running for office.

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular.

He is popular because the scheme to dumb down the American population has worked great. Back in the 50's Trump wouldn't have lasted two weeks. Anyone that supports Trump is an idiot who wants a fascist for President.

What is idiotic about wanting a fascist for a president?
Couldn't that be a good thing in certain instances?

I mean, we are a world-dominating global-empire of "our way or the highway" type of country.
Let's just own up to that and quit pussyfooting around already.

I'm tired of sanctions, summits and mute efforts.
Maybe its time to quit asking for results and swallowing multiple tiny spoonfuls of defeat. Maybe we should just go full force, team america f yeah

edit on 14-1-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

How about all of therm? Show any other one that started shouting profanity while running for office.

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular.

He is popular because the scheme to dumb down the American population has worked great. Back in the 50's Trump wouldn't have lasted two weeks. Anyone that supports Trump is an idiot who wants a fascist for President.

Thanks for the heads up on your shoddy opinion. To the supporting American population, he's popular because he doesn't bend over for bullies or kowtow to political correctness. The silent majority doesn't want a coward running America anymore. You can use your redundant bullying tactics and call us all ignorant or stupid or racist or tell us we only support him because we want a fascist for a president or whatever you have to say to make yourself feel like you've won, but at the end of the day, I'll relax a lot better knowing that America has a chance to be great and powerful again.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

How many people just took it on face value that Trump was cursing somebody out?! I bet a lot did, without even listening to his message within the context of his speech.

I watched the video and the video is on the link.

There was no message other than a passive aggressive attempt to demean and demoralize a subordinate.

Again how many of you would tolerate that from an employer or be so willing to say that its ok.

Whats more shocking is the amount of people making excuses.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

Yet here is a salesman running as president , selling you a bill of goods , flip flopping , touting hismelf as the greatest salesman.
And here you are complaining about being sold crap, and buying into his rhetoric and bad behavior.

Love love,
Alien Supernova

Did you even watch the video or listen to the speech? Does he tout himself as a salesman or is it rather a negotiator and savvy businessman?

Maybe we just "see and hear" two different things.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

Love love,
Alien Supernova

Did you even watch the video or listen to the speech?

Maybe we just "see and hear" two different things.

I just told you that the video was on the link and yes ive watched it, and it takes nothing away from the fact that he acted unprofessionally and unpresidential.

Does he tout himself as a salesman or is it rather a negotiator and savvy businessman?

You ask if I even listened to the man, then you ask this question. Have YOU ever even listened to him? Please tell me you get your news about him from places other than Face Book.

He says this sort of thing all the time, he even wrote a book, its one of his main campaign points.

Seriously?

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

The guy wasn't an employee he was a contractor paid to do a job and failed! No more work for him thats the way it goes in the real world . No PARTICIPANT trophys. Only winners and losers.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

To the supporting American population, he's popular because he doesn't bend over for bullies or kowtow to political correctness.

Because he is the kind of bully that they have always hid behind because they have been nothing but cowards all their lives.

The silent majority doesn't want a coward running America anymore.

Then why support a coward that cried he has bone spurs to get out of going to Vietnam? The man is nothing but a coward.

You can use your redundant bullying tactics and call us all ignorant or stupid or racist or tell us we only support him because we want a fascist for a president or whatever you have to say to make yourself feel like you've won, but at the end of the day

Calling it as I see it doesn't make me feel like I've won anything. As I said watch the videos and listen to them if you don't hear the racism in them then it's because you think like they do and that's not my problem that's your problem.

I'll relax a lot better knowing that America has a chance to be great and powerful again.

A gutless coward like Trump will never make America great and powerful.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I watched that video.

I did not hear a "profanity-laden" rant. From reading the OP and some of the posts here, I was expecting a bunch of F-bombs and SOB's, and G-d this and that! None of that. None.

What I DID hear was a message he was trying to get across by using the mic as an example, and a very good one at that.

Our country gets screwed constantly because we pay for stuff and get crap in return. Stop paying for things that we get no good return on!

It was a message, people.....get it?

And screw anyone who gets hurt in the process.

As long as The Donald gets his way.

Trumps behavior is that of a bully. That's what you want for president of America?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Thanks, once again, for reiterating my point. Hate on.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: AlienSupernova

The guy wasn't an employee he was a contractor paid to do a job and failed! No more work for him thats the way it goes in the real world . No PARTICIPANT trophys. Only winners and losers.

It really doesnt matter you can split those hairs however you want, its still not acceptable, and being a woman whose husband is a musician I can tell you with sound things happen all the time that cause stuff like that, that could have had nothing to do with that guy.

No more work for him thats the way it goes in the real world

Something tells me you have a very loose idea of how the real world works, again as a business owner I can tell you that is not how you treat people you employ. And again Trump is not a paragon of Business or management.

Only winners and losers , you really sound like Trump.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: kaylaluv
One thing is for sure. If Obama has said the exact same thing, most here would be screaming about what a tyrant "dear leader" is, and comparing him to Kim Jong Un. But for some unknown reason, when the Donald Duck says it, it's cool.

It's a total enigma to me...

If? So you have absolutely no idea. Just spouting meaningless opinions and acting like you know it all because you despise Trump. Got it.

I have to say If, because Obama has never been rude or obnoxious towards anyone.

Yeah, he just takes sides with the real thugs of America and doesn't say a word when his political opponents are called terrorists. So either he agrees or he's a coward.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Was anyone really expecting the host of 'You're Fired' (I mean, 'The Apprentice') to act with civility?

I'm actually shocked he lasted this long before going berserk. Although, I can only imagine him off-camera

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join