It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Night Star
I'm sure other Presidential hopefuls have spoken the same way, they just didn't say it out loud.

Yeah, that's kind of the point - they knew better than to be an obnoxious bully in front of the public. Because the public would not normally approve of such behavior. We are currently living in an alternate universe.

Yeah I agree but don't worry, we'll get back to normal when Trump gets elected.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

One thing is for sure. If Obama has said the exact same thing, most here would be screaming about what a tyrant "dear leader" is, and comparing him to Kim Jong Un. But for some unknown reason, when the Donald Duck says it, it's cool.

It's a total enigma to me...

If? So you have absolutely no idea. Just spouting meaningless opinions and acting like you know it all because you despise Trump. Got it.

I have to say If, because Obama has never been rude or obnoxious towards anyone.

Yeah, he just takes sides with the real thugs of America and doesn't say a word when his political opponents are called terrorists. So either he agrees or he's a coward.

Who would be the "thugs" of America?

edit on 14-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm sure other Presidential hopefuls have spoken the same way, they just didn't say it out loud.

Yeah, that's kind of the point - they knew better than to be an obnoxious bully in front of the public. Because the public would not normally approve of such behavior. We are currently living in an alternate universe.

That's what people said about Bush.
That's what people said about Clinton.
That's what people said about Obama.
And now, it's being said for Trump.

"This time, it'll be different!"

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You mean pre-Revolutionary war, with a billionaire who fancies himself a King. A man who thinks he is always right, never apologizes, even when it comes to his own professed faith, he says himself hes never asked for forgiveness.

And yet that bothers no one?

One thing people need to remember is that the only thing the really wealthy want at the height of their worth isnt money anymore, its POWER.

This should concern people.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The black and white thinking employed by Teump supporters is frightening.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Humiliation of an employee? Lol, he didn't even mention any names. You guys seriously need to find something worth crying about if you're going to cry. This isn't one of those times.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

One thing is for sure. If Obama has said the exact same thing, most here would be screaming about what a tyrant "dear leader" is, and comparing him to Kim Jong Un. But for some unknown reason, when the Donald Duck says it, it's cool.

If? So you have absolutely no idea. Just spouting meaningless opinions and acting like you know it all because you despise Trump. Got it.

I have to say If, because Obama has never been rude or obnoxious towards anyone.

Yeah, he just takes sides with the real thugs of America and doesn't say a word when his political opponents are called terrorists. So either he agrees or he's a coward.

Billionaires who try to influence policy with money im guessing is what hes referring to.

Oh wait, isnt that EXACTLY what Trump is?

The double standard would be comical if it wasnt so tragic. Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

One thing people need to remember is that the only thing the really wealthy want at the height of their worth isnt money anymore, its POWER.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
John Acton

www.brainyquote.com...

link   
He never humiliated an individual.

He told George not to pay for a faulty mic. He was using it as an example of how we just pay for crap and more crap without ever insisting that we get what we pay for.

You people that are buying into the rhetoric that he was bullying somebody are just plain biased and hateful.

I'm a Carly fan, but jeeeeze! When you take time to "hear" what Donald says...when you can get past his NY in-your-face demeanor, he speaks truth.

link   

Humiliation of an employee? Lol, he didn't even mention any names. You guys seriously need to find something worth crying about if you're going to cry. This isn't one of those times.

There doesnt need to be a named mentioned, the people who set up the thing knew who he was talking about, so did anyone there before hand that watched it come together.

And to be honest the person he was talking about knew it was him, so the rest is irrelevant.

They always say, if you want to know who a person truly is, watch how he treats the people around him.

P.S There is no need to cry, pointing out the obvious is a matter of fact, not emotion

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

originally posted by: Annee

Billionaires who try to influence policy with money im guessing is what hes referring to.

Oh wait, isnt that EXACTLY what Trump is?

The double standard would be comical if it wasnt so tragic. Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

Exactly what I thought.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No one is crying.

But, you mean how Trump mocked and mimicked a disabled reporter?

I'm not sure if I would be willing to defend someone, that attacks other people based on physical disabilities, because they are "anti-PC."

Amongst the noise, people are interchanging "PC," with "manners," and honestly - what the *%^% are manners in 2016?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He told George not to pay for a faulty mic. He was using it as an example of how we just pay for crap and more crap without ever insisting that we get what we pay for.

You honestly believe what you just posted?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That was nothing!

This was the worse! Mocking the disable!

Even though he's winning by poll, Hillary will be selected for the POTUS.

edit on 14-1-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes, because that's their job, to make sure everything is good to go and not done half-assed. That means testing the equipment before the speaker takes center stage. It's like my boss tells me and the sales team before we have a meeting, "Make sure you wear your big boy pants and leave your emotions at home or you might leave with hurt feelings." Perhaps not wearing my emotions on my sleeve helps me to understand why if you get your feelings hurt over a crap job, it's your own dang fault. Maybe next time the mic will work the way it's supposed to.

I think y'all should leave your emotions at home too, and wear your big boy/girl pants.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

How many people just took it on face value that Trump was cursing somebody out?! I bet a lot did, without even listening to his message within the context of his speech.

Most took it for face value.

This is a typical palpitating, fibrillating, hyperventilating over-reaction.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wrong

Do you hear that George? Don't pay him! Don't pay him.

"Whoever the hell brought this mic system, don't pay the son of the b**ch,"

He was using it as an example of how we just pay for crap and more crap without ever insisting that we get what we pay for.

As a businessman you dont publicly berate your subordinates to prove a point, however shallow that point might be.

You people that are buying into the rhetoric that he was bullying somebody are just plain biased and hateful.

What rhetoric? it was his own words, the Irony is that youre calling people hateful, who are reacting to hateful behavior by Trump.

I'm a Carly fan, but jeeeeze! When you take time to "hear" what Donald says...when you can get past his NY in-your-face demeanor, he speaks truth.

There is no truth in malice and hatefulness. Besides that point , again, as the man has flip flopped repeatedly depending on his audience or the politicians hes trying to sway, this man is hardly a testament to any truth

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Nonsense. Obama is always mocking and belittling people who disagree with or oppose him. He even made fun of actor Matt Damon over a stupid movie. (Because Damon criticized him.)

edit on 14-1-2016 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2016 by ColeYounger because: Damn mobile app!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes, because that's their job, to make sure everything is good to go and not done half-assed. That means testing the equipment before the speaker takes center stage. It's like my boss tells me and the sales team before we have a meeting, "Make sure you wear your big boy pants and leave your emotions at home or you might leave with hurt feelings." Perhaps not wearing my emotions on my sleeve helps me to understand why if you get your feelings hurt over a crap job, it's your own dang fault. Maybe next time the mic will work the way it's supposed to.

I think y'all should leave your emotions at home too, and wear your big boy/girl pants.

Are you done with the insults?

I have my "big boy," pants on - I don't mock people with physical disabilities.

Support your boy and defend him to the teeth, but do it without cheap-shot under the belt hits. This isn't the mudpit, and we posters are not the topic of this thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

How about when Obummer made a joke regarding "drone striking," the Jonas brothers?

Or when Bush was making a mockery of the "WMD's," in Iraq?

Trump seems to fit right on board with the sociopathic globalists who view everything as a nail.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join