It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: AlienSupernova

So don't vote for him, problem solved. Crying only makes Trump's numbers stronger.

"Crying"

Clearly you're the type of person which using childish Internet talk when challenged with actual facts.

"Crying"

Such a petty word used by a person who is insulted and wants to please their own metal high ground in the conversation.

To be fair, I doubt we would expect anything more from a Trump supporter.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So don't vote for him, problem solved. Crying only makes Trump's numbers stronger.

LoL I wont be voting for him.

Lucky for us I still have the ability to express my opinion. Although I have seen several cases during Trump rallies where those expressing a different opinion were reacted to violently. Seems to be the approach youre taking here, but im sure youre totally fine with those goings on at his rallies. Funny how your paragon of truth and freedom has no issue destroying opposition and freedom of speech under the heel of a boot and heavy handed silencing of descent.

The only one that seems to be "crying" is you coming onto a thread addressing Trumps bad behavior and then opining because you dont like the opinion being espoused, while you make page after page of insults towards people on the thread.

So exactly who is crying here?

Love Love,
Alien Supernova
edit on 14-1-2016 by AlienSupernova because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2016 by AlienSupernova because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: Annee

Gang bangers starting fights with police, resisting arrest, pulling weapons on police, killing each other in obama's hometown by the hundreds, racist groups like BLM calling for the death of police, people hosting seminars on white privilege, etc. Those thugs.

I still think the BLM movement was a distraction to confuse people on the Bundy/BLM (Bureau of Land Management) conflict. It was in fact Harry Reid that was truly embarrassed by team Bundy then shortly after he starts pushing behind the scenes for support for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Even if you do not like a person like Trump, he is what we need to put our country back on track. He will give people like Harry Reid the lumps they deserve.

link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: kaylaluv
One thing is for sure. If Obama has said the exact same thing, most here would be screaming about what a tyrant "dear leader" is, and comparing him to Kim Jong Un. But for some unknown reason, when the Donald Duck says it, it's cool.

It's a total enigma to me...

If? So you have absolutely no idea. Just spouting meaningless opinions and acting like you know it all because you despise Trump. Got it.

I have to say If, because Obama has never been rude or obnoxious towards anyone.

Yeah, he just takes sides with the real thugs of America and doesn't say a word when his political opponents are called terrorists. So either he agrees or he's a coward.

Who would be the "thugs" of America?

Billionaires who try to influence policy with money im guessing is what hes referring to.

Oh wait, isnt that EXACTLY what Trump is?

The double standard would be comical if it wasnt so tragic. Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

Ok, so besides him being rich, which obviously offends you, and liking everything to be in order ahead of time, what is wrong with Trump? And don't give me that BS about how he hates minorities.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Gang bangers starting fights with police, resisting arrest, pulling weapons on police, killing each other in obama's hometown by the hundreds, racist groups like BLM calling for the death of police, people hosting seminars on white privilege, etc. Those thugs.

Perhaps you should start a thread on that.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So who set the mic up?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Oh well. I remember people defending obama when he said he bowled so horribly that even a Special Olympics kid could beat him, but that's beside the point. Nobody is going to agree 100% with what anyone does, not with their best friend, their sibling, their boss, and definitely not the candidate they support. But there are times when you've go to take the bad with the good if the overall product will be helpful to you in the long run.

I don't defend Trump on everything he does, I just think it's complete biased hatefulness to call Trump out for this scenario. It's beyond stupid, and yes, it's crying. The OP is whining because he was being mean to the unknown guy that went in half cocked and didn't do his job properly.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Ok, so besides him being rich, which obviously offends you, and liking everything to be in order ahead of time, what is wrong with Trump? And don't give me that BS about how he hates minorities.

Look more assumptions on your part, behold the mentality of the Trump Supporter.

I have no issues with being wealthy, as an independent business owner all of our end goals is to create a superior service to the public and achieve financial freedom.

What dont I like about Trump?
1. Hes a liar
2. Hes a meglomaniac
3. He has no issues violating the constitution as long as its under HIS rules
4. He flip flops from one thing to another depending on his audience and the current political "environment" making him again dishonest
5. He admits to using his power and money to influence politicians, but then tries to act like he somehow is the answer to the very same thing he takes part in regularly.
6.He cant handle civil debate without turning into a 5yr old on the playground attacking everything from a persons physical disability, to their appearance
7.He has NO policy that he hasnt ripped off of someone else, not that people dont borrow ideas, but he cant even explain them thoroughly enough to actually claim them as his own.
8. He has absolutely no idea about foriegn policy , yet claims hes some sort of authority, yet the man when questioned on such things responds with incoherent babble, proving that he doesn't know a damn thing but is too proud to ask or learn because he "Always Wins" and is "Never Wrong"

I could go on for days honestly

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I love how one of the main points (excuses?) for supporting Trump is that he is anti-PC and people need to stop whining.

But seriously, have you ever seen anyone running for office that couldn't take criticism more than Trump? That didn't go on reactionary tirades (and I mean actual tirades) every time anyone says anything against him. That fights as dirty as he possible can but epitomizes the old phrase "he can dish it out but can't take it". I mean, I've never seen anyone who is so unstable in this regard (that isn't yelling at invisible people in the park). And the excuses we see for this behavior are astounding.

Trump... not PC, but whines and tantrums far beyond any of the supposed "PC" folk.

Aside the fact that the "tired of PC" excuse is just a sad cover-up for being rude and subjugating.
'You downtrodden don't get a voice!'
Big surprise, the corporate elite (Trump) don't want to hear it from actual people.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well, you have one thing to keep using on Trump. Congrats, and I've already said I wouldn't defend him for that. If you think my post belonged in a mudpit, you didn't leave your emotions at the door.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: LSU0408

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

How about all of therm? Show any other one that started shouting profanity while running for office.

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular.

He is popular because the scheme to dumb down the American population has worked great. Back in the 50's Trump wouldn't have lasted two weeks. Anyone that supports Trump is an idiot who wants a fascist for President.

Thanks for the heads up on your shoddy opinion. To the supporting American population, he's popular because he doesn't bend over for bullies or kowtow to political correctness. The silent majority doesn't want a coward running America anymore. You can use your redundant bullying tactics and call us all ignorant or stupid or racist or tell us we only support him because we want a fascist for a president or whatever you have to say to make yourself feel like you've won, but at the end of the day, I'll relax a lot better knowing that America has a chance to be great and powerful again.

As I said in another thread, this sort of response is indicative of the "Hope and Change" rhetoric that got Obama elected. People are getting caught-up in the emotions and confirmation bias, and not thinking this through.

Very dangerous, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
Saying that it isn't bad for Trump acting like this and people like him for been outspoken is a perfect example of the frame of mind the people behind him have.

He is running for the President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, and represents you in all over the world. His actions are childish, racist, bigoted, he's pretty much got the literacy skills of a primary school child ( like George bush) He's always right - like a child, his way or nobody's. People say he's a good business man but ill remind you he's been bankrupt 4 times. He's an overall # role model and defiantly not a man to represent a country like America.

He's an absolute joke and an embarrassment to the good people of America.

Having to make that little jab, while not including the current POTUS which really does act the way you just described Trump and Bush negates your credibility. But that's just my opinion. Are you even in the US?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Your own link from psychology today proves there was no passive aggressive behavior.

But I have seen a lot of armchair psychology since I joined, heck that is practically all I have seen on this site so far. So lets play the game.

After reading this article, I find myself capable of diagnosing some people as "introverted narcissists" 7 Signs of a Covert Introvert Narcissist

Now isn't this rather a stupid game? We can examine anyone and "decide" anything we might wish to decide, we are either qualified with degrees to diagnose people, or we are not.

Trump is trump, he pulls no punches, he doesn't play word games. You either don't care for some of his traits, or you do, but deciding to play psychiatrist with no degree, is a game anyone can play where the diagnoses are not real, nor valid.

I am a realist, people cuss daily in real life, everyone has different personalities and anyone can offend anyone else at any time without trying. When it gets this bad, this pc, who cares anymore? You cant say anything at all without offending someone, so why not just speak your mind and be done with it. So trump doesn't bother me, Id rather someone like trump, much easier to deal with than others because they are real, say what they think - even if its not particularly pc.

You don't, we get that, but it doesn't give either you or me a degree in psychology either.

edit on 14-1-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Exactly. Everyone does this. What was it that Biden whispered when he was accidentally on mic?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Something you should ask yourself... I'm telling you that this wasn't worth the bellyaching. You moved from Trump being passive aggressive to some poor pitiful microphone installer that didn't do his job, getting yelled at anonymously because he didn't do his job. In the real world, people don't get a pass for not doing their job. At least not where I'm from. Perhaps me not getting a pat on the back and a "maybe next time" if I screw up is what makes me feel no pity in this story.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

So who do you think is qualified for that spot?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

"Crying"

Clearly you're the type of person which using childish Internet talk when challenged with actual facts.

"Crying"

Such a petty word used by a person who is insulted and wants to please their own metal high ground in the conversation.

To be fair, I doubt we would expect anything more from a Trump supporter.

Haha. Thanks for your opinion. But crying is exactly what has been propelling his numbers, along with not taking crap from bullies. I haven't been insulted yet, and no need to please my metal high ground, whatever that may be.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So who do you think is qualified for that spot?

Its too early for me to choose.

I am not anti-politician. IMO - - like any other career - - its a job they train for.

Trump, however, is an insecure, reactionary, with bully behavior.

As someone who sees Globalism as the correct evolution - - - I don't think Trump is the right fit.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Guhl, you've been crying about the way that microphone feller was treated since you started this thread. He's probably gonna wake up tomorrow morning with a brand new outlook on life and new fire under his ass to do his job right. And he'll have nobody to thank but Trump.
edit on 14-1-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

I still think the BLM movement was a distraction to confuse people on the Bundy/BLM (Bureau of Land Management) conflict. It was in fact Harry Reid that was truly embarrassed by team Bundy then shortly after he starts pushing behind the scenes for support for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Even if you do not like a person like Trump, he is what we need to put our country back on track. He will give people like Harry Reid the lumps they deserve.

Exactly. Try telling THAT to someone that loathes Trump, lol. Like the man or not, he's the best fit for getting back to where we used to be.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join