It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova
I like reading your posts, they're easy to read and well thought out. Good job.

That said I know LBJ isn't a great example, but then who is? JFK (who had a pretty open affair while in office)? Bill Clinton
(same issue)? Ronald Reagan (Iran Contra Affair)?

I get what your saying, but sadly the most qualified people for this office are also the people who will never run for it. So we get left with whos running, and have to deal with their baggage.

The 80's is a nostalgic time for many voters, good economy, ending of the Cold War, the end of the Space Race, the "Good Ol'Days" so to speak. That's why somebody like Trump is doing well. It's not just what they are saying, what they are doing, but more importantly what they represent to people. So yeah being an 80's business guy isn't so bad for the modern era (though I do seem to remember an episode of Futurama where something like this was addressed)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's ok though, they're not Trump.

(post by buster2010 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Bull#. You couldn't even murmur a different idea from obama without being called a racist. And now look, you can't even murmur an agreement about Trump without being called a racist.

why are you making claims that have no bearing here? youre trying to deflect into something else entirely that has not happened in this thread.

So please, don't compare him to Obama, they're nothing alike.

Sure they are, they are both egomaniacs who think that their word is gospel and think they are the only ones who have ever came up with or pushed their Ideas, they also flip flop depending on the audience they are talking to.

If you were to look at them from a neutral standpoint you would see they are two sides of the same coin

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I look forward to this man having his finger on the nuclear button.

No need to worry about it, our Warriors can take care of sh!t - without the mushroom maker.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The 80's is a nostalgic time for many voters, good economy, ending of the Cold War, the end of the Space Race, the "Good Ol'Days" so to speak.

True but in the good ol days of the 80s we had a man named Reagan , agree with his policies or not, who was firm but also not a jerk to his people or those opposed to him. They didnt call him the great negotiator for nothing.

People actually respected him, and that was because of how he presented himself, his tact , and his steady firm hand.

Even now if you talked to people that opposed Reagan policies they still respected the man.

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

(post by buster2010 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
People keep thinking that Trump is a politician...get over it...e is a tough business man that has his quality standards. And to be honest that was a pretty bad sounding microphone...definitely not really clear to hear what the Donald wanted to say without hearing all those popping/booming sounds.

Who knows, maybe Donald had a cheap contractor to do the job...and he got what he paid for? Who knows lol

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

Respect. That is what you are on about? That this man doesn't respect anybody?

And I tell you that is just what we need, someone in the white house who doesn't kowtow to everyone around them, but offers respect only to those who are deserving of respect, and have earned it. Simply being a politician or a leader of a country doesn't make you deserving of respect, if it did, Obama would be respectful of Assad.

I will also let you in on a little secret, my boss is much like trump in this way, and mine takes it from me as much as he can dish it out, because it is a relationship based on mutual respect, its just one that we speak to each other how we feel, and sometimes make apologies later for what we said in haste. A very close relationship, longstanding and born of mutual respect, is actually what creates the ability to speak to one another this way. Not everyone holds their pinky finger up when they sip their tea. Some are just a little more brash than others.

Respect is key.

Julius Caesar was an arrogant ass that was condescending and mean to the people around him. He respected no one other than himself.

In the end, he was murdered by those closest to him.

Might want to rethink how far respect and civility can go.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Who knows, maybe Donald had a cheap contractor to do the job...and he got what he paid for? Who knows lol

I bet the contractor was infiltrated by operatives hired by the Hillary Campaign.

It's a perfect set-up.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Excellant first thread Alien, (IMO) I watched this today and was just scratching my head. People (at least the ones in his audience) LOVE the Trump... Any way you view him, he is definitely entertaining...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
People keep thinking that Trump is a politician...get over it...e is a tough business man that has his quality standards. And to be honest that was a pretty bad sounding microphone...definitely not really clear to hear what the Donald wanted to say without hearing all those popping/booming sounds.

That in no way excuses his behavior.

Again as a business woman myself, you should know that is NOT how you handle the situation, you NEVER reprimand an employee publicly, and even if he did it privately, if he handled it the same way, that would not be acceptable.

Contrary to popular opinion , Trump is not the end all be all in business, nor in business practice, there are plenty out there who are far wealthier than him and far more successful in business, who treat their people far superior than Trump does, it just so happens this one is running for President.

Even on just a business level, if Trump is where people set the bar, its pretty dang low.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Trump is a bully. This is the behavior of a bully.

I find it interesting how anti-bullying has become a major part of our society in the last few years.

But, there are still some who want a bully in charge of America.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: kaylaluv
One thing is for sure. If Obama has said the exact same thing, most here would be screaming about what a tyrant "dear leader" is, and comparing him to Kim Jong Un. But for some unknown reason, when the Donald Duck says it, it's cool.

It's a total enigma to me...

If? So you have absolutely no idea. Just spouting meaningless opinions and acting like you know it all because you despise Trump. Got it.

I have to say If, because Obama has never been rude or obnoxious towards anyone.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I'm sure other Presidential hopefuls have spoken the same way, they just didn't say it out loud.

Yeah, that's kind of the point - they knew better than to be an obnoxious bully in front of the public. Because the public would not normally approve of such behavior. We are currently living in an alternate universe.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't think it was very presidential when Sanders said when your having sex with your wife she secretly wants to be gangbanged by a bunch of guys....
edit on 14-1-2016 by miss_sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: miss_sky
I don't think it was very presidential when Sanders said when your having sex with your wife she secretly wants to be gangbanged by a bunch of guys....

I didnt agree with that either, but that was also years and years ago and in a short story.

Not in front of thousands of people going off like the irritated drunk uncle at Thanksgiving dinner.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: miss_sky

Seriously? You are going to compare what someone said over 40 years ago in an essay about sexual fantasies to someone being an obnoxious jerk every day since running for president??

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Imagine Obama saying that. Now imagine the reaction...

'Nuff said.

- AB

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Its called unscripted comedy.
Why are people so hurt over this??

He's just running his mouth off and having fun with the crowd. Its was obviously a segue between talking points.

It was a joke, get it?

Its funny how people will jump on anything to see if it works.
I don't think it does. Most people these days are not easily swayed from their stance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join