It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I concur.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

How many people just took it on face value that Trump was cursing somebody out?! I bet a lot did, without even listening to his message within the context of his speech.

I watched the video and the video is on the link.

There was no message other than a passive aggressive attempt to demean and demoralize a subordinate.

Again how many of you would tolerate that from an employer or be so willing to say that its ok.

Whats more shocking is the amount of people making excuses.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

You sound like the one making excuses. You're making a huge deal out of nothing. And you act like he quit speaking right after the mic started popping. There was nothing passive aggressive about his message. Stop being so tender.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

I agree that this man's motivation is power regardless of how altruistic (or selfish) his aims may be.

To me, whether or not what he said was presidential is almost irrelevant, because elections in this day and age are so rigged, so founded in electing a media-driven demagogue that once a candidate has a cult of personality they can almost do no wrong.

The only counter argument I would make is that I've seen plenty of managers in business go for the "calling out in front of others" technique - sometimes it worked, sometimes not. In my experience, what Trump said here is tame compared to what I have seen. It really depends on the industry / size of business / managerial hierarchy, etc. What industry are you in if you don't mind me asking?

To me, the scariest thing is that even if you disagree with them, level headed people with well spoken arguments like Rand Paul get a media blackout, while bullies like Trump get the main stage. It's all a ratings driven farce.

Bread and Circus.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Saying that it isn't bad for Trump acting like this and people like him for been outspoken is a perfect example of the frame of mind the people behind him have.

He is running for the President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, and represents you in all over the world. His actions are childish, racist, bigoted, he's pretty much got the literacy skills of a primary school child ( like George bush) He's always right - like a child, his way or nobody's. People say he's a good business man but ill remind you he's been bankrupt 4 times. He's an overall # role model and defiantly not a man to represent a country like America.

He's an absolute joke and an embarrassment to the good people of America.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

No, him being an "spoiled child" emotionally is enough as far as I'm concerned..Stevie Wonder could see he is not emotionally stable enough for higher office, lets face it..there are no good choices in this race but Trump is not the answer

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He never humiliated an individual.

He told George not to pay for a faulty mic. He was using it as an example of how we just pay for crap and more crap without ever insisting that we get what we pay for.

You honestly believe what you just posted?

Absolutely....100%.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have a (meaningless) opinion, too, and strongly dislike the idea of Trump holding a high public office.

Trouble is, it's not based on partisan lock-step, but a very real concern about his capability on the world stage.. .or great lack thereof... and his general lack of any deep thoughts... but if he gets the coronation, nothing much will change either way, which is the best and worst thing about the office.

But man, he's so callow and shallow.. .it's embarrassing. But at least he's full of entitled braggadocio... which will be a refreshing change for a president (rolls eyes, pulls his bathrobe tighter and goes back to bed)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Our country gets screwed constantly because we pay for stuff and get crap in return. Stop paying for things that we get no good return on!

Stop accepting the screw, America!

It was a message, people.....get it?

So you vote to put Trump in power who is a business man who sources the ability to manufacture goods in the cheapest countries avaliable.

The irony.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

At this point, Trump could accidentally fart on stage and people would drop their jaws, point, and scream "That's not presidential!"

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular. These threads are beginning to wreak of desperation. What's next, he's too old?

I know. The false outrage is a joke. How is this any different than when Bush and Cheney called a NY Times reporter an a$$hole from a campaign stage?

"A “major league asshole”
In an embarrassing gaffe, George W. Bush insults a New York Times reporter.

“There’s Adam Clymer — major league asshole — from the New York Times,” Bush said.

“Yeah, big time,” returned Cheney.

www.salon.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You sound like the one making excuses.

That would require me to actually have to be defending him for there to be excuses, there is absolutely no excuse for behavior like this.

And you act like he quit speaking right after the mic started popping.

How as that ever eluded to? Now youre just making up things.

There was nothing passive aggressive about his message. Stop being so tender.

Anytime you use humor as a way to try and berate someone thats passive aggressive.

From psychology today

"I was only joking" Like backhanded compliments, sarcasm is a common tool of a passive aggressive person who expresses hostility aloud, but in socially acceptable, indirect ways. If you show that you are offended by biting, passive aggressive sarcasm, the hostile joke teller plays up his or her role as victim, asking, "Can't you take a joke?"

Now whose making excuses?

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Trouble is, it's not based on partisan lock-step, but a very real concern about his capability on the world stage.. .or great lack thereof... and his general lack of any deep thoughts...

That's me.

The political world continues to be more international. Whoever - - needs to be capable of International Policies on the world stage.

Trump is Kruchev banging his shoe.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Bush and Cheney..the new gold standard..lmao

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Calling it as I see it doesn't make me feel like I've won anything. As I said watch the videos and listen to them if you don't hear the racism in them then it's because you think like they do and that's not my problem that's your problem.

Yeah, your crap opinion makes you feel like you're one up on Trump supporters. The only people with problems here are the ones crying about Trump. You don't call it like you see it, you call it how you like to see it. There's a difference.

Make America Great Again!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: LSU0408

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

At this point, Trump could accidentally fart on stage and people would drop their jaws, point, and scream "That's not presidential!"

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular. These threads are beginning to wreak of desperation. What's next, he's too old?

I know. The false outrage is a joke. How is this any different than when Bush and Cheney called a NY Times reporter an a$$hole from a campaign stage?

"A “major league asshole”
In an embarrassing gaffe, George W. Bush insults a New York Times reporter.

“There’s Adam Clymer — major league asshole — from the New York Times,” Bush said.

www.salon.com...

Bush was an absolute idiot though. Using an idiot as an example is illogical.

In fact, as much as it is illogical to me, it shows the standards which Trump is compared to.

I don't know whether to laugh or cringe.
edit on 14-1-2016 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So don't vote for him, problem solved. Crying only makes Trump's numbers stronger.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

How about all of therm? Show any other one that started shouting profanity while running for office.

Again, like when Bush called a reporter an asshole while running in 2000.

www.salon.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Gang bangers starting fights with police, resisting arrest, pulling weapons on police, killing each other in obama's hometown by the hundreds, racist groups like BLM calling for the death of police, people hosting seminars on white privilege, etc. Those thugs.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Trump is the guy that would kick our enemies teeth in as they kneel and beg for forgiveness. The time of being PC and passing out good feels is over. Its now time for the age of Realism and we are on a one way trip to Realville. Outcome is what truly matters not how you feel about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Bush is a career politician (still better than obama)
Clinton is a career politician (still better than obama)
Obama is a career politician (can't get much worse)
Trump is not a career politician. There's only one way to go once he takes the reins from obama, and that's up. I'm willing to give him a better shot than the rest.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Fancies himself a king she says. Tsst, ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join