It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harner County Firechief Resigns Accuses FBI of posing as Militia Members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: tweetie

So they weren't posing as militia... ok

I would like to know why he claimed they were militia as the article doesnt explain that part.

It sounds like the FBI agents wanted to blend in and not look like FBI agents. According to Assemblywoman Fiore's press release they looked like militia to Briels as he told her on the phone.

I'd be interested to see if they have actually been spotted at the stand-off or were preparing to go there. Grab a few pix of the armory to take along for visuals when they suggest "taking" it and really showing those feds what's what!
Could these agents be the "militia" referred to by the sheriff in his press conference when he said they were taking pix of homes and making people uncomfortable?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Well then you are in for a rude awakening. You have the right to protest, no where does it say that you have the right to break the laws to do so. I am all for protesting, but it doesn't some how give you immunity to the laws.

It is usually the fact that you get arrested and punished that gets other people to see the cause behind it.

Why do you not care the the people that actually went to jail over this told these people not to do this??

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'll protest and break whatever laws it takes in order to stop the momentum of tyranny and oligarchy oppression.

Hate to burst your bubble but some things are worth fighting for.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
This Judge Grasty is corrupt and hopefully be fully exposed in an investigation soon.

There is just no guessing what might bubble up in the wake of exposure. But if officialdom can keep the townies quiet, they can continue to hold the power.

I'll be interested to see the sheriff's response to finding out he was actually talking about FBI agents when he was talking about the picture taking and intimidation.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There is a legal remedy for people who break the law to expose corruption. It is called immunity.

And remember---these protesters unlocked those doors. They didn't break them down. Where did they get the keys? Do you think every Tom, Dick and George in the county knows where the keys are kept? Sounds like they got some inside help does it not?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

No where am I saying that things are not worth fighting for, please stop with that silly argument when that isn't what I am saying.

But just because you think something is worth fighting for, doesn't mean your actions to fight it are going to be above the law. Nor does it mean that it is right.

I fully support your right to protest something, if you feel strongly about something then by all means protest away but not this fantasy that if you do then you can't be held responsible for the actions.
Why do you not care the the people that actually went to jail over this told these people not to do this??

I am going to ask this again, maybe you will actually answer it.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

The corruption has to actually be there tho, not just a bunch of people thinking it is there.

And remember---these protesters unlocked those doors.

Source?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Noobarino

I am a bit confused as to why a local fire chief would resign over a federal agency's action. The 2 have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

It would be like Obama resigning because the police chief of Tippecanoe Indiana engaged in illegal activities.

Because residents of his county were charged and convicted of arson, apparently, as their fire chief, he disagrees with the verdict.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I watched the video and am familiar with the background on whats going on and my comment stands. Leaving your job as a local fire chief because of something the federal government does makes no sense as the 2 aren't even remotely linked.

he explained it quite clearly in the video - he will not work for a government he no longer can trust.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

It's federal jurisdiction... To be honest I have never called in the fire department to help resolve an armed standoff. In this case the federal judge that initially passed sentence failed to comply with federal law, resulting in a federal appeals judge to review the sentence and expand it to comply with federal law - something perfectly legal. There were witnesses who testified against the 2 and they were found guilty.

The militia is trying to hijack the situation to push their agenda and this is obvious when the 2 going back to jail, and people in the town, distance themselves from the militia. Ironic the militia refuses to leave after the Indian tribe tells them they are desecrating their land.

The actions of the fire chief make no sense...

Their "agenda" seems to be pushing the US Constitution on the Feds who are violating it.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It was reported widely, probably in one of the videos on the original thread. I know I saw it in several articles. If you're going to comment on these issues you really should keep up with what is actually going on. Google is your friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

he explained it quite clearly in the video - he will not work for a government he no longer can trust.

Absolutely right, Judge Grasty told the fire chief that your an old man and that his perceptions are all wrong, the statement that follow afterwards was I will not work for a government I no longer can trust.

That is why the fire chief resigned.

Also the Chief realized that the local government is corrupt.

Do some of you on ATS believe the local Fire Chief should keep his mouth shut?

Is it not right to expose government corruption in the United States?

Should the fire Chief just kept his mouth shut about two FBI men posing as militia men that had no busyness in the armoury?

What if there is a problem down the road, and the local corrupt officials take this matter up in their own hands, by planting corrupt FBI agents to infiltrate the militia and when SHTF these two FBI agents posing as militia shoot several Feds, killing them, then the corrupt local officials can claim the militia is out of control and needs to be dealt with harshly by shooting all of them, at the same time sending a very strong message, that if you are part of any militia your a public enemy, a terrorist.

At the same time mainstream propaganda media will be spewing weeks of hatred and lies against all militia in the United States.

I can see some harsh laws being passed by our bought and paid for Congress to end all militia in the United States another attack on our second amendments.

And of course this will all be done by a False Flag committed by corrupt FBI agents, not the militia.

This event needs to be monitored very closely, I smell a rat in the local government.

BTW GeisterFahrer, My questions are not aimed at you. I agree with your post

edit on 14-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Love when people tell others to back up their own claim, so yes I did a search and what I find is a mix of doors just being open and then finding keys. So I guess its not breaking and entering if the door is open or you find the key huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

It wasn't my claim. It was widely reported. There was a video posted here on one of the threads that showed the doors undamaged.

Get over or around the "breaking and entering" prattle and think outside msm's talking points. Who told them where the key was located? How did a bunch of guys from Nevada just walk up and "find" the keys to federal buildings?
Doesn't it make you the slightest bit curious to know if there might be a BLM whistle-blower in the midst of that protest?
How did those guys from Nevada know that this office is vacant at this time of year?
Think outside the neat little box drawn out for you by msm. The Big Six want you to go back to football instead of worrying about somebody's rights being violated by the government elected to protect those rights. Presenting the story of the occupation doesn't sell nearly as much merchandise as the Big Game.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The reason they didnt want help is because the federal judge promised them more jail time if they talked to the Bundys or the militia. Fact.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I can't believe I have just read two pages of replies saying it makes no sens for the fire chief to resign.

What my take on it is the fire chief went to see what was going on at a meeting or some gathering and was nominated to join a board of safety. I would assume this would be a county action and that authority to create a safety board was legitimate.

Not really wanting to get involved and just wanting to see what was going on, the fire chief decided to accept the appointment since the board would have authority to have the county call the National Guard or cause the execution of a warrant or take the occupiers by force...something like that.
The fire chief felt compelled also because it would give him a voice should the board of safety's other members use such authority and breach the peace with violence (a.k.a. blood shed), that he would not tolerate such a vote, which he considered his duty to the county to not let the board launch a gung-ho attack leading to blood shed in his county.

Then, the Judge evidently "told" him to distance himself from the board and that it's none of his business what goes on at the armory and I would not doubt the judge threatened him with other things. The Sheriff would not meet him regarding the purported Militia members at the armory which ultimately was proven to be undercover FBI agents acting as militia members and possibly pilfering the armory, and a dispatcher evidently ran the vehicle plates for him and discovered the false flag type tactic of the FBI.

I believe he resigned to the judge immediately not to abandon the county, but to distance himself from the illegal goings on of the judge and likely other officials.
As he stated in his media address, if any rancher needed his help with anything including fire prevention, just call him.

I would like to see a special prosecutor assigned by the FED to investigate the FBI there, City and County official misconduct and the judge.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Things are worth fighting for...this guy wouldn't be my friend in the 1960's and I'm white. I would break laws for black peoples rights and not expect to go to jail because the laws are not always right!

Sremmos80 needs to understand that the people who created the laws are just like you and me...PEOPLE.

Laws that are wrong need people to break them in order for our lazy corrupt government to change or at least roll to the side a bit and let good happen for a change. Blacks would not have equal rights if not for people breaking bad laws.

- Graffik

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

will you have that same response then when someone breaks the law for something THEY believe in but YOU DON"T ?

if I found out my neighbors were setting fires I'd be LIVID, especially where they live! it can go bad so easy, we see this every year with crazy wild fires. when we were kids my dad lit a fire to burn leaves and the fire got out of control and when up in the trees - it could have been REAL bad.

edit on 14-1-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

He is resigning and says it is because of government interference with county and city officials and refusal to work with them on the Ranger Station Standoff.

Pretty sure the federal government has that option of whether to let local government officials work with them in a federal investigation, or operation on federal land or in federal buildings.

He also says he caught two FBI personnel posing as militia members

So unless these FBI personnel told him they were FBI then how does he find this out?

SO he pulls over a car as a fire chief...which he has no authority to do so as a fire chief...and those he pulled over openly told him they were FBI, something very doubtful so his story is a bit unbelievable IMO.

I think the guy that posted this vid is kind of an idiot, but this is an official press conference and I doubt we will see it on MSM

Yes he is as he called a 15 year old girl a prostitute for crying about what's happening in her community...

Conservative broadcaster Pete Santilli accused a 15-year-old Oregon girl who cried at a town meeting of “prostitution” on Wednesday.

Earlier this week, Judge Steven Grasty’s granddaughter, Ashlie Presley, choked up at a Burns town meeting while explaining that Ammon Bundy’s armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge had put the community in fear.

www.rawstory.com...

And what exactly made this an official press conference and not just someone airing his problems with the situation as he is no longer a government official with his resignation?

And how do we know what he is saying is even true...or is it because he is anti federal government whatever he says is the truth, because there is more than one side to this story...and all we see here is his.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Then, the Judge evidently "told" him to distance himself from the board and that it's none of his business what goes on at the armory and I would not doubt the judge threatened him with other things.

He really isn't a judge...he is nothing more than a county commissioner with no power that he can use without a commission vote.

And there is nothing but him saying this to back the claim...meaning it could all be made up to help his story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join