It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harner County Firechief Resigns Accuses FBI of posing as Militia Members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Thats the thing and one of my points... He has no attachment to the federal government. He is local and his attachment is to the state / county government.

His resignation only affects the locals...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

The national gaurd cant be called by the county. The governor must deploy them since they answer to him / her.

My point since some are so blinded they are missing it is he should have kept his position and stood his ground from that position instead of quitting. Who will carry more weight -

* - A fire marshall arguing his position with the backing of his profession.
or
* - A fire marshall who quits his job who has no affiliation with the federal government what so ever?

To me I would go with number 1. Number 2 tells me he is not familiar with the basic setup of our government and made a rash decision based on ignorance.

Since law enforcement / fire have absolutely no attachment to the judicial system at any level of government his reaction to what a judge says or the verdict of a jury is again based on ignorance. Again quitting your job because you dont like a verdict is problematic. The resignation does not affect any of the issues raised.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why is it so hard for you to understand that he has an inside look at how the local and state government caved in to the feds, and he wants no part of it. On top of that he saw the deception of the feds posing as militia, that would get any honest person furious.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

An inside look is fine but resignation wont affect anything. Its a hollow gesture and nothing more. It's like the secretary of Agriculture saying hes ready to assume the presidency should the other 18 cabinet posts all be killed.

You want to protest federal action then do something that will affect federal policy.

Quitting your job does nothing but hurt the locals he is claiming are affected by the feds.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Maybe he believes that his actions will ultimately help change federal policy. This whole issue is largely dependent on having the support of the masses, and seeing a public official resign bolsters the argument that not everyone in the area disagrees with the militia. This is bad press for the government sympathizers who are always trying to push the meme that the locals don't want them there, that the militia are terrorists, yada yada.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino

When old timers who are community leaders are being intimidated into acquiescence and they flat refuse to bow to authoritarians it makes for a great heart felt speech as you will hear in this short video clip. This situation is doing well to bring some daylight to this growing darkness of illegal activity of land grabbing and government over reach. I hope more community leaders will stand up to tyrants inspired by this gentleman of courage.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Uhhh.OK...I listened to the whole speech..

He is a member of the "Safety Committee" that has outlines in it's charter to "call in the militia" for unresolved disputes...which is kind of the problem they are facing?

He was asked to resign by the Harney County judge...

He went to see the Sheriff and they told him if he had an issue to call 911?

He calls non-emergency dispatch and gives them the plate numbers of the suspicious people he was talking to..

And he says something like "long story short"...the plates came back undercover FBI??

Ahem....You can call non-emergency dispatch and get plates traced and undercover FBI identified?

He mentions that the senior center and other places didn't want to host his Militia "Committee" meetings etc.

I think he is a nice guy, but being ill advised and used...And he doesn't explain how he determined the men he talked to (or harassed?) were FBI.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That doesn't matter, this confirms all the suspicions because a man stood in front of a microphone and said it, duh!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No it wasn't, they didn't find that out until reporters went started talking to them. Idc what you think, they said they found the keys. You can speculate all you want.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
a reply to: Sremmos80
The reason they didnt want help is because the federal judge promised them more jail time if they talked to the Bundys or the militia. Fact.

Why is it such a crazy idea to source something whe you want to call it a fact??
www.oathkeepers.org...

I can't find anything about it, I can find the oathkeepers making some sense and they don't mention that at all.
So where is this 'fact' coming from?

Me thinks it comes from some ones wild speculation.
edit on thThu, 14 Jan 2016 13:19:16 -0600America/Chicago120161680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

When old timers who are community leaders are being intimidated into acquiescence and they flat refuse to bow to authoritarians it makes for a great heart felt speech as you will hear in this short video clip.

Keep in mind that by his own explanation...the local county Judge Steve Grasty is the one that asked him to resign...And Grasty is also an Old Timer "Community Leader"..

"We have been told we could not have a meeting at the Elks Club...We have been told we could not have a meeting at the Senior Center"

The Sheriff would not take a meeting with him..

Doesn't sound like the community is behind his Militia Occupation Committee?

Want to know how the community feels? Watch the community applaud this girl.

Teen chokes up at town meeting asking Bundy to leave: ‘I shouldn’t have to be scared in my own hometown’
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i jave arrived late a this thread - and need to do some reading , but :

" i ran the plates ... and they came back as undercover FBI "

smells of utter bollox

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What's really weird is, Pete Santilli has been exposed as an FBI informant during the truckers strike 2 years ago!

Santilli is there to stir the pot and get intl to the FBI. He's done it before.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Teen chokes up at town meeting asking Bundy to leave: ‘I shouldn’t have to be scared in my own hometown’

You know she's the daughter of a judge right? Reminds of the Kuwaiti girl before desert storm started, effective propaganda though.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The fire chief has the guts to do what is right. I will bet over half of ATS responses today say something negative about the fire chief or his actions. What would they do if someone came to their neighborhood and wanted their house or car. Just sit there and let them have it? Probably, because, the government gave them their apartment or cell phone. Americans have to stand up for Americans...when they have the law and constitution on their side.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

He was asked to resign by the Harney County judge...

Not true, he was not asked to resign.

Judge Grasty told the fire chief that your an old man and that his perceptions are all wrong, the statement that follow afterwards was I will not work for a government I no longer can trust.

The fire chief resigned on his own, when he realized the people he was working for are corrupt.

The fire chief was not going to be involved in their corruption. The fire chief has morel standards and cares about the local folks he served.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Judge Grasty told the fire chief that your an old man and that his perceptions are all wrong, the statement that follow afterwards was I will not work for a government I no longer can trust.

Says the guy that quit?

Because he would never exaggerate what was said right...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

" i ran the plates ... and they came back as undercover FBI "

smells of utter bollox

I don't think so, I really believe the fire chief had the plates run. Being a fire chief for the county for 30 years I will bet my last dollar, that the fire chief has many friends in the local department of vehicles.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I watched the video and am familiar with the background on whats going on and my comment stands. Leaving your job as a local fire chief because of something the federal government does makes no sense as the 2 aren't even remotely linked.

It's pride and principle and it makes perfect sense. Police and fire departments are full of ex military and are also poached for CIA/FBI/ATF.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Says the guy that quit?

Quit, resigned, Is this supposed to make the fire chief look bad?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join