It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harner County Firechief Resigns Accuses FBI of posing as Militia Members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting. The fire chief is a 63 year old guy who has been a community leader in this area since the 70's.

He is resigning and says it is because of government interference with county and city officials and refusal to work with them on the Ranger Station Standoff.

He also says he caught two FBI personnel posing as militia members

Here is his press conference upon resigning...

www.youtube.com...

I think the guy that posted this vid is kind of an idiot, but this is an official press conference and I doubt we will see it on MSM
edit on 13-1-2016 by Noobarino because: added content for those who cannot watch video

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino

If he wants them to be able to go home to their families, then let them go.
The town has said over and over again they don't want them there.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So where is Harner County? Why is the Fire chief involved? What's the issue? Not everyone can watch YouTube videos. Ideally you would tell us something about what is going on here rather than just leave us hanging.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I am a bit confused as to why a local fire chief would resign over a federal agency's action. The 2 have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

It would be like Obama resigning because the police chief of Tippecanoe Indiana engaged in illegal activities.
edit on 13-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I checked into it a little bit for you

It seems the Hammonds have been accused by the government of setting illegal fires, and the man resigning has been the government official in that area since 1979 acting as the local government's Fire-chief....he goes into more detail in the video

edit on 13-1-2016 by Noobarino because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2016 by Noobarino because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oh he's probably absolutely correct that some of the militia members are FBI.

You don't think that the FBI is actively engaging in COINTELPRO?

vault.fbi.gov...

www.newsweek.com...

edit on 13-1-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I watched the video and am familiar with the background on whats going on and my comment stands. Leaving your job as a local fire chief because of something the federal government does makes no sense as the 2 aren't even remotely linked.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ever since 9-11 the government has been promoting inter-agency co-operation in solving crimes and watching for terroristic threats

Yet in this instance, a government agency who is accusing someone of setting illegal fires, won't co-operate with a government agency that just happens to have the man most familiar with fires in this area for the last 30 years, I dunno just seems a bit odd to me.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It's probably because local authorities are sick of seeing the level of corruption in federal heavy handed bullying tactics.

Have you ever seen what goes on in federal courts?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It would be like Obama resigning because the police chief of Tippecanoe Indiana engaged in illegal activities.

One can only dream........

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It's federal jurisdiction... To be honest I have never called in the fire department to help resolve an armed standoff. In this case the federal judge that initially passed sentence failed to comply with federal law, resulting in a federal appeals judge to review the sentence and expand it to comply with federal law - something perfectly legal. There were witnesses who testified against the 2 and they were found guilty.

The militia is trying to hijack the situation to push their agenda and this is obvious when the 2 going back to jail, and people in the town, distance themselves from the militia. Ironic the militia refuses to leave after the Indian tribe tells them they are desecrating their land.

The actions of the fire chief make no sense...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

It's probably because local authorities are sick of seeing the level of corruption in federal heavy handed bullying tactics.

Have you ever seen what goes on in federal courts?

A local fire chief resigning has nothing, no impact, no influence at the federal level... The 2 aren't remotely linked. It would be like the head of the boy scouts resigning because a politician in brazil is corrupt.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

He might resign if he wished to express solidarity with a group being "messed with" by FBI agents provocateurs.

I can also imagine a local official simply being so fed up with the situation that discovering FBI agents posing as militia men might be the straw that broke the camel's back. In an utterly corrupt nation it has a queer kind of poetry to it. The fire chief bowing out over a land use debate involving fire before the real fireworks begin.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

One can only dream........

I agree.. we are down to the last year so there is the possibility of light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

So instead of using your local position to stand against the government you abandon it, and the people who rely on it, thinking resignation over a federal action matters?

If he were a fire chief at the federal level then it would make sense.
edit on 13-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So what who cares.
It's more pushback against the Feds.

He mine as well just come out and support them.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

So what who cares.
It's more pushback against the Feds.

He mine as well just come out and support them.

He cant do that while being a local fire chief?

It does matter by the way.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

what i gather is that
he is claiming to be part of a safety committee that was formed to help with locals and maybe help defuse the situation.
he claims that the committee has met nothing but problems from the county people and the feds.
ie they are working together.

so he is resigning, he has been fire chief there for 30 years, and some judge told him that he is not relevant in the county.

edit on 13-1-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This confirms the suspicions.

The authoritarians are in fact infiltrating groups they think are a threat to their own existence.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The jurisdiction is the point. Deception by the Feds is the problem. The State owns the Park. Under the Constitution the Gov. does not own any land but that which is used for defense and gov. , so Washington DC and all the forts and bases.The deception runs deep. The Gov. set up under Dept. of Homeland Security, a Corporation, the Bureau of Land Management, another corporation, to manage the Gov.s land. The National Parks are not the Govs land. They each belong to the people of the State they reside in. It is up to the local people to maintain, protect the land. The Hammonds were given permission by the State. Should be end of story...but...the Greedy Ones want the land for gold and uranium, and they will resort to murder and mayhem to get it. This fire chief is a smart man. He wants to live. Its going to take some very brave souls to unwind this deceptive web of Homeland Security.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join