It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harner County Firechief Resigns Accuses FBI of posing as Militia Members

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Noobarino

It's federal jurisdiction... To be honest I have never called in the fire department to help resolve an armed standoff. In this case the federal judge that initially passed sentence failed to comply with federal law, resulting in a federal appeals judge to review the sentence and expand it to comply with federal law - something perfectly legal. There were witnesses who testified against the 2 and they were found guilty.

The militia is trying to hijack the situation to push their agenda and this is obvious when the 2 going back to jail, and people in the town, distance themselves from the militia. Ironic the militia refuses to leave after the Indian tribe tells them they are desecrating their land.

The actions of the fire chief make no sense...

The Fire Chief knows that what the men did, was to create a fire break, to control a wild fire.

He knows this is Federal BS.

I would say the man in charge of fighting fires, with decades of experience, should have an input.

Notice who's side the Fire Chief is on!

The Fire Chief is in fact very central to this case.

P

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think I will defer to the court and the witnesses called on both sides and finally the jury over the fire chief. Federal BS or not his resignation makes no sense. He can be on either side and still do his job. He doesn't work for the federal government so his resignation doesn't do anything.

He is central because he agrees with the militia and not because of his position as fire chief.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

But he doesn't know what he's talking about because the federal guberment says so.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Endmadness

The Gov. set up under Dept. of Homeland Security, a Corporation, the Bureau of Land Management, another corporation, to manage the Gov.s land. The National Parks are not the Govs land.

are you high? the BLM has been a agency for three times as long as the Dept. of Homeland Security which has only came about after 9/11.

from the wiki, cause it's fast.

In 1946, the Grazing Service was merged with the General Land Office to form the Bureau of Land Management within the Department of the Interior
Bureau of Land Management

edit on 13-1-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This confirms the suspicions.

The authoritarians are in fact infiltrating groups they think are a threat to their own existence.

Precisely...

As you and Grey580 explain this normal COINTELPRO is EVERY where regardless of group protesting.

This article explains:
Source

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nevada Assemblywomen Michele Fiore' has issued her own press release entitled "FBI Agents in Oregon posing as Militia."

apparently they were doing more than just posing, the Fire-chief allegedly has caught them in some act of sabotage or harassment...

app.streamsend.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino
Nevada Assemblywomen Michele Fiore' has issued her own press release entitled "FBI Agents in Oregon posing as Militia."

apparently they were doing more than just posing, the Fire-chief allegedly has caught them in some act of sabotage or harassment...

app.streamsend.com...

Wow, wow, wow! I'm rather speechless. They, the FBI, were caught in the act and it was reported by an "official." I could only watch about half of the video of Fire Marshal Briels' statement posted earlier in this thread as it stopped playing and showed there was an error. I'll try again later. Thumbs up for Assemblywoman Fiore.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This Judge Grasty is corrupt and hopefully be fully exposed in an investigation soon.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

So they weren't posing as militia... ok

I would like to know why he claimed they were militia as the article doesnt explain that part.
edit on 13-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Inter4esting this came from her considering her background.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
The only reason for not understanding this man's actions is that you haven't watched the video and listened to him explain. He isn't unclear at all.
He's a man of principle. When he saw the corruption on a personal level it jolted him. You might say this scenario has "awakened" him because it happened in his back yard. He realized he could be next.
Believe me, that's not a comfortable feeling. I've seen grown men break down and cry when shown evidence of corruption in those they trusted. Contemplative men use such events to examine their own lives and beliefs. It seems pretty clear than he has done just that and has decided to no longer be associated with the corruption.

It hits a person HARD when it smacks you in the face like that. When you are told that if you don't sit down and shut up your house might burn down. When the sheriff looks you in the eye and says, "You know I can't protect you from them." When you realize that people you've believed worthy of your trust and respect aren't.

You either speak out or find a cave.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: tweetie

So they weren't posing as militia... ok

I would like to know why he claimed they were militia as the article doesnt explain that part.

It sounds like the FBI agents wanted to blend in and not look like FBI agents. According to Assemblywoman Fiore's press release they looked like militia to Briels as he told her on the phone.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

If he wants them to be able to go home to their families, then let them go.
The town has said over and over again they don't want them there.

And you have talked to the town?
Or have you heard certain members of the community voicing this opinion to msm?
Could the treatment this guy got be indicative of the widespread intimidation by local officials who are too chummy with federal agencies?
The threats are never direct. They go more like this:
Local Banker speaking to an activist: Well, Mr. Jones, I heard that you were down there meeting with those militia men. That's some bad company you're keeping if you want my view on it. If I were you, I'd keep away from that crowd. Just a word to the wise. wink.
Mr. Jones: Mr. Banker I think those guys got a legitimate gripe. What they've done to the Hammonds just don't sit well with me.
Mr. Banker: Now you just need to consider your business and taking care of your family. That daughter of yours has an application in at the school district doesn't she. I'd sure hate to think something crazy you might do would keep her from getting a job.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

He has a stronger moral code, maybe? Principles won't feed you but sometimes you just have to say "No more".

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Did you watch the video with the sound turned off?
You need to go back, watch it again but listen to what the man is saying.

You can't connect how a man who's been fighting fires for decades could have an interest in a case involving fires that sent two of his neighbors to federal prison, not once, but twice? You can't figure out why he might want to separate himself from the corruption he's just discovered?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Did you watch the video with the sound turned off?
You need to go back, watch it again but listen to what the man is saying.

You can't connect how a man who's been fighting fires for decades could have an interest in a case involving fires that sent two of his neighbors to federal prison, not once, but twice? You can't figure out why he might want to separate himself from the corruption he's just discovered?

Don't bring any logic to the boards today it's not popular.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Have you talked to them? Or is that only a stipulation for me?

Or are we just going to go by the word of the guys that broke into a building when the guys that went to jail told them not to do it.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They broke the law wahhhh. Criminals.

Is there anything you would fight for or?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
There is, and if I broke the law fighting for it, I would expect to be punished for it.

The freaking people going to jail over this didn't even want these guys to do this, if that doesn't speak volumes to this issue then people just don't care and just want to see these guys do this for the hell of it.

Also that comment was about who we should trust, I was told I was listening to the wrong people, so just wanted to clarify who we should be listening to on the issue.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's total bs ok.

I don't expect to go to jail for breaking laws in order to fight corruption that's just jibberish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join