It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI’s Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So I cannot support Bernie Sanders and not be a Democrat? Wow. That's news to me. I guess all the independent voters in the country are really mostly Democrats and Republicans and not independents who make partisan decisions based on who they feel is the best as opposed to partisan politics...

Do you know what else I've talked about on ATS? Me not being a registered Democrat and not being able to vote for Bernie in the primaries, but I don't want to register because I don't want to tie myself down to one of the two major parties.
edit on 11-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You don't have to be a democrat to support Sanders.

Does someone have to be a Republican to support Trump?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I hope the FBI doesn't buy into her "doddering old lady" act. You know.....like the answer she gave when somebody asked her about "wiping her server" and she said "you mean, like with a cloth or something?". As if she has no idea how technology works.

I also hope they don't buy into the ploy Huma is offering that "Hillary is sometimes confused". (Yeah...confused like a fox!)

Oh, she's good....she's really good.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Krazysh0t

I'm not a Democrat... So clearly you know next to nothing about me and my political views. Nice patronizing strawman though.

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What does who I'm supporting have to do with anything? For one, the Presidential candidate I'm supporting is irrelevant to a discussion about Donald Trump (unless I happen to be supporting the Trump that is). For two, you never asked. I'm not ashamed of telling you who I support. It's Bernie Sanders.

So I am a patronizing strawman? Please tell me you can remember what you type...because facts don't lie brother.

Krazy has been very consistent. Always been a Bernie fan.

However, Krazy is the only person I have ever seen become more liberal with time.

So....There's that

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think whatever the FBI "says" is only the tip of the iceberg that is poking Hillary.

The public is only seeing small parts of the puzzle.

The FBI has all the uncensored documents including unwiped server discs.

They can backtrack to foreign ip addresses too.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
whyamIhere

Krazy has been very consistent. Always been a Bernie fan.

However, Krazy is the only person I have ever seen become more liberal with time.

So....There's that

I have been very observant of this as well but that it besides the point of this thread which is about Hillary Clinton and her scandal.

Honestly, it would be tough to be a democrat supporter as a whole than someone who is affiliated with that party. Each campaigner may have noting to do with this issue of hers, but if Bernie really did not want to share face with this debacle he would switch parties or attack Hillary even more on this fact. If he doesn't attack her on this fact he probably doesn't want to end in a coffin.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Except Pig Vomit Clinton is not innocent.

Calling her Pig Vomit is an insult to the memory of Kevin Metheny (Pig Virus), who, while despicable, never approached the heights of villainous scum-baggery as Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Honestly, it would be tough to be a democrat supporter as a whole than someone who is affiliated with that party. Each campaigner may have noting to do with this issue of hers, but if Bernie really did not want to share face with this debacle he would switch parties or attack Hillary even more on this fact. If he doesn't attack her on this fact he probably doesn't want to end in a coffin.

He is pretty old and nobody would be the wiser if he suddenly dropped dead of a "heart attack".

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
queenofswords

He is pretty old and nobody would be the wiser if he suddenly dropped dead of a "heart attack".

Too much coffee to keep up his "high levels of energy"? Too much caffeine could have devastating effects on the heart...just ask Bill Clinton about his near fatal heart attack he suffered several years ago.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yeah...it reminds me of Breitbart dying at 43 years of age with a heart attack. What was always curious to me about that one was the fact that he had stopped in at a restaurant/bar and had a conversation with a total stranger who just happened to be in the energy drink and supplement business. I always wondered if Breitbart hadn't been given a "sample" of something that messed with his heart, which may not have been real healthy to begin with.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
queenofswords

Yeah...it reminds me of Breitbart dying at 43 years of age with a heart attack. What was always curious to me about that one was the fact that he had stopped in at a restaurant/bar and had a conversation with a total stranger who just happened to be in the energy drink and supplement business. I always wondered if Breitbart hadn't been given a "sample" of something that messed with his heart, which may not have been real healthy to begin with.

With HC being grilled more and more...do you ever think...and this is just a wild idea...that someone within Clinton's family or associates would do something like this to her believing she may spill the beans on the whole scam which would land a lot of people in jail? I mean, she may even swallow up a CIA pill if she had to, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You never know. It's easy to speculate about things, but I think Hillary is a player in the game. She won't spill any beans.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I would love to see the FBI get into all those mysterious Clinton Foundation files.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I would love to see the FBI get into all those mysterious Clinton Foundation files.

Me too! That is where I think you will find the laundromat.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Breaking News: Obama just concluded a private meeting with Bernie Sanders. Hmmmm...bye-bye Hillary.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Breaking News: Obama just concluded a private meeting with Bernie Sanders. Hmmmm...bye-bye Hillary.

Looks like Obama got an advanced briefing on the Hillary investigation !!

Her goose is cooked now.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
xuenchen

Her goose is cooked now.

Maybe Obama has his grubby hands somehow involved in this too? And he is warning HC to shut up as much as possible?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I find it funny that Hilary took a page out of the NY politician handbook and had started a "non-profit" when she was a senator. In NY there are lots of issues that keep popping up when a politician has one. Makes it easier for them to launder money I suppose. It may open up a can of worms for other political founded groups like this in NY. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I find it funny that Hilary took a page out of the NY politician handbook and had started a "non-profit" when she was a senator. In NY there are lots of issues that keep popping up when a politician has one. Makes it easier for them to launder money I suppose. It may open up a can of worms for other political founded groups like this in NY. Time will tell.

Also, the average person thinks that the word "non-profit" means that nobody is making money off these "scams". The average person, especially the average Democrat, thinks these people like Hillary are doing these things out of the goodness of their heart and wanting to make the world a better place.

If they only knew!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Her goose is cooked now.

I wouldn't put the cart before the horse just yet. Other than the Right Wing blogosphere and Fox News, I've yet to come across any mention of this topic. Fox says that is was anonymous sources that gave them information and we all know Fox is not known for being the most honest of media outlets.

I still think it's best to see what comes in the near future, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is all BS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join