It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI’s Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
According to "sources", the FBI is expanding their massive investigation of the Hillary emails.

They are taking a closer look at the connections and possible corruption to the multi million dollar Clinton Foundation.

The focus is on whether or not anybody "benefited" from inside knowledge.

Lots of classified material involved.

The FBI is going gung-ho to either clear her or indict her.

Personally, I believe she was/is involved in a complicated web of corruption involving weapons transfers and big business profits, and government-corporate espionage. I think her "servers" were contact points used to deliver information through "open" security loopholes at specific times. Information never "officially" sent by email but collected through clandestine hacking could be the secret to the "success".

And, I think many so-called "charities" are more charitable to cronies and big money interests.

FBI’s Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

“The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed,” one source said.

Will Hillary "Go Down" Fighting?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Sounds like more ammunition for Donald Trump to use against Hillary if she politically attacks him again. This is really not good PR for her.

Bill Clinton is probably shifting his pants. heheh

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The FBI is going gung-ho to either clear her or indict her.

It's interesting you say this. If the FBI investigation came back with her being cleared, would you believe their verdict? Or would you write it off as them being corrupted by Hillary?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Except Pig Vomit Clinton is not innocent.

All we are going to find out if there is equal justice under the law.

I can't see her surviving this tornado coming her way.

If the FBI says she's innocent...They are corrupt.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This isn't about me.

#tangent#1

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here is a LONG list of people who were close to the Clinton's and are now dead. Not sure I'd want to ever work for them or get on their bad side lol

List of People now Dead

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Krazysh0t

It's interesting you say this. If the FBI investigation came back with her being cleared, would you believe their verdict? Or would you write it off as them being corrupted by Hillary?

There is no chance of "IF" she is cleared for fraud.

She has proven to be a professional liar throughout her years in politics.

If she got a clearance she did "nothing wrong", it will only be a matter of time that it will come back years later when Republicans will open up a case on her again.

And Krazysh0t, we all know you are a democrat believer...and we know how defensive you can be about your beloved party. It's okay with us *pats you on back....respect*

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

This isn't about me.

#tangent#1

Nice deflection there.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This isn't about me.

#tangent#1

Nice deflection there.

If the FBI indicts her...

Will you admit Pig Vomit is the criminal most of us already know she is ?

I know you are not a Clinton fan. I can't be fair when it comes to her.

I admit that..

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The FBI has their job cut out for them.

They are up against the best of the best when it comes to people knowing how to cover their tracks, use the art of obfuscation, and lead one around in circles.

Super smart criminals with super high powered connections aren't easy to nail, especially if they are lawyers AND politicians, and have lots of money behind them. I'm sure they have muddied things enormously and it's going to take some real smart intuitive investigators to unravel years, if not decades, of careful planning, hiding, and deceit.

Also, too many people have invested too much money in the Clinton Machine, imo. That machine was not built overnight. It took decades and meticulous construction. They are going to try to throw every monkey wrench they have into this investigation!

I think the reputation of the FBI is at stake here. This is probably going to go down in history as one of their most difficult, if not impossible, investigations on behalf of the American People ever. We will be watching!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

This isn't about me.

#tangent#1

Nice deflection there.

I admit that..

I'll go with whatever the verdict comes back regardless of my personal opinions about her.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This isn't about me.

#tangent#1

Nice deflection there.

I admit that..

I'll go with whatever the verdict comes back regardless of my personal opinions about her.

Fair enough...

Her careless handling of classified material is very dangerous.

But, I think if the FBI has a case. They will indict her.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Krazysh0t

There is no chance of "IF" she is cleared for fraud.

She has proven to be a professional liar throughout her years in politics.

So you are saying that you'd trust your confirmation bias over actual reporting?

If she got a clearance she did "nothing wrong", it will only be a matter of time that it will come back years later when Republicans will open up a case on her again.

Well yea, it's only a matter of time before Republicans will waste more tax payer money on witchhunts that lead nowhere. That's obvious.

And Krazysh0t, we all know you are a democrat believer...and we know how defensive you can be about your beloved party. It's okay with us *pats you on back....respect*

I'm not a Democrat... So clearly you know next to nothing about me and my political views. Nice patronizing strawman though.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
EngineerGuY

Here is a LONG list of people who were close to the Clinton's and are now dead. Not sure I'd want to ever work for them or get on their bad side lol

List of People now Dead

And those are just some of the known connections. I am sure there are quite a few acquaintances who have also gone missing one way or another...scary to know that this kind of stuff still goes on, hey?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

But, I think if the FBI has a case. They will indict her.

I do too. That's why I'm willing to go with whatever they decide.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The key additional element of danger in this for Hillary is the fact that they are probing "intersections" between Companies and Governments who made big donations to the Clinton Foundation and those who received contracts/favourable treatment from the State Department.

The development follows press reports over the past year about the potential overlap of State Department and Clinton Foundation work, and questions over whether donors benefited from their contacts inside the administration.

The Clinton Foundation is a public charity, known as a 501(c)(3). It had grants and contributions in excess of $144 million in 2013, the most current available data.

Hillary's Sinking Ship

The FBI now has a total of 150 Agents working on this and the email probe. I would say that the chances of her (and likely Bill) coming out of this unscathed is fast approaching 0%.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, this is interesting. I wonder if the FBI will hold a press conference to confirm this is the new direction they are taking the investigation. Anonymous sources from Fox News is not very convincing in and of itself.

Perhaps their investigation in to other parts of the email/server issue came up empty-handed.

I'll wait to see how this unfolds.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
EngineerGuY

List of People now Dead

And those are just some of the known connections. I am sure there are quite a few acquaintances who have also gone missing one way or another...scary to know that this kind of stuff still goes on, hey?

It is scary. But, remember, Hillary wrote her senior thesis on Saul Alinsky and his tactics. One of the tenets of his doctrine is "the ends justify the means". BTW, the title of that thesis was: There is Only the Fight.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Krazysh0t

I'm not a Democrat... So clearly you know next to nothing about me and my political views. Nice patronizing strawman though.

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What does who I'm supporting have to do with anything? For one, the Presidential candidate I'm supporting is irrelevant to a discussion about Donald Trump (unless I happen to be supporting the Trump that is). For two, you never asked. I'm not ashamed of telling you who I support. It's Bernie Sanders.

So I am a patronizing strawman? Please tell me you can remember what you type...because facts don't lie brother.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I would say that the chances of her (and likely Bill) coming out of this unscathed is fast approaching 0%.

It's been at 0% since the very beginning. Even if the FBI came-out and said that they found nothing on the server worth mentioning and that Hillary was completely innocent of any wrongdoing, the damage has already been done.

What's even worse is that many people believe she is guilty without one shred of evidence. Simple hatred for someone on the other side of the political spectrum is enough for some to convict a fellow American without due process.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join