It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI’s Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Maybe after 30 years the minions are getting tired of doing the
Clinton's bidding, their dirty laundry, fixing etc.

Its been gaudy for a long time now with the sex scandals, cheap
tricks, dead broke, cattle futures, 200k speaking fees.

Now it includes covering up Benghazi, and Arms Deals, selling
positions and favors to foreign governments. Where would it
ever stop? Imagine for a moment the level of corruption that
would follow them into the White House.

It just makes everyone around them grimy and dirty and low.
Somehow, I think the FBI wants to stay away from her, and her minions.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, better wait for MSNBC and CNN for honesty.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yeah, better wait for MSNBC and CNN for honesty.

What about if we wait for the FBI's word on the matter instead of relying on ANY media outlets?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The Ole grey nag, she ain't what she used to be.
Both Clintons can't control their slaves on their political plantation like in the young old days.
edit on 11-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow , this has turned into a Repub vs Dem slugfest. Do you have to be Republican to believe that Ol Gal Hillary is guilty ? Of a lot of crimes ? I admit she learned the precise use of the Alinsky Rules . She has earned her Phd in that..
Peace...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This all stems from her own emails, and her choice to use a
personal "hidden" server in her home.

It is astounding the levels of denial some go to,
are you really saying that the FBI is really not investigating
this server set up?

edit on 11-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Breaking News: Obama just concluded a private meeting with Bernie Sanders. Hmmmm...bye-bye Hillary.

Obama chief: President has met privately with Sanders
By KYLE CHENEY 01/10/16 09:00 AM EST
President Barack Obama has met privately with Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton several times in recent months, but his chief of staff said Sunday that he's powwowed with her chief rival, Bernie Sanders, too.

"He has seen Senator Sanders, both with the Senate Democratic Caucus and privately," Denis McDonough said on NBC's Meet the Press. "And so, we'll continue to do that. He's obviously a leading senator in our caucus and we'll continue to do just that."

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If I were the FBI, I wouldn't trust Obama that much either. After all, he intentionally failed to appoint the required Inspector General (IG) for the State Department during Hillary's entire tenure when approx. 6B$ went missing.

There is something very fishy about all of them, and imo, Obama should not be eliminated from the FBI investigation.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Clearly the FBI has found some of Hillary's deleted 'Yoga routines' in the recovered material from the hard drives.
The Clinton Foundation better get into the 'Downward-Facing Dog' position for it's FBI probing!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
According to "sources", the FBI is expanding their massive investigation of the Hillary emails.

They are taking a closer look at the connections and possible corruption to the multi million dollar Clinton Foundation.

The focus is on whether or not anybody "benefited" from inside knowledge.

Lots of classified material involved.

The FBI is going gung-ho to either clear her or indict her.

Personally, I believe she was/is involved in a complicated web of corruption involving weapons transfers and big business profits, and government-corporate espionage. I think her "servers" were contact points used to deliver information through "open" security loopholes at specific times. Information never "officially" sent by email but collected through clandestine hacking could be the secret to the "success".

And, I think many so-called "charities" are more charitable to cronies and big money interests.

FBI’s Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

“The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed,” one source said.

Will Hillary "Go Down" Fighting?

[/quote
FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

By Catherine Herridge, Pamela Browne
Published January 11, 2016
FoxNews.com
Facebook

Twitter

livefyre
Email
EXCLUSIVE: The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

ADVERTISEMENT
"The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed," one source said.

The development follows press reports over the past year about the potential overlap of State Department and Clinton Foundation work, and questions over whether donors benefited from their contacts inside the administration.

The Clinton Foundation is a public charity, known as a 501(c)(3). It had grants and contributions in excess of $144 million in 2013, the most current available data.

Inside the FBI, pressure is growing to pursue the case.

One intelligence source told Fox News that FBI agents would be “screaming” if a prosecution is not pursued because “many previous public corruption cases have been made and successfully prosecuted with much less evidence than what is emerging in this investigation.”

The FBI is particularly on edge in the wake of how the case of former CIA Director David Petraeus was handled.

One of the three sources said some FBI agents felt Petraeus was given a slap on the wrist for sharing highly classified information with his mistress and biographer Paula Broadwell, as well as lying to FBI agents about his actions. Petraeus pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor in March 2015 after a two-plus-year federal investigation in which Attorney General Eric Holder initially declined to prosecute.

In the Petraeus case, the exposure of classified information was assessed to be limited.

By contrast, in the Clinton case, the number of classified emails has risen to at least 1,340. A 2015 appeal by the State Department to challenge the “Top Secret” classification of at least two emails failed and, as Fox News first reported, is now considered a settled matter.

It is unclear which of the two lines of inquiry was opened first by the FBI and whether they eventually will be combined and presented before a special grand jury. One intelligence source said the public corruption angle dates back to at least April 2015. On their official website, the FBI lists "public corruption as the FBI's top criminal priority."

Fox News is told that about 100 special agents assigned to the investigations also were asked to sign non-disclosure agreements, with as many as 50 additional agents on “temporary duty assignment,” or TDY. The request to sign a new NDA could reflect that agents are handling the highly classified material in the emails, or serve as a reminder not to leak about the case, or both.

"The pressure on the lead agents is brutal," a second source said. "Think of it like a military operation, you might need tanks called in along with infantry."

Separately, a former high-ranking State Department official emphasized to Fox News that Clinton’s deliberate non-use of her government email address may be increasingly “significant.”

“It is virtually automatic when one comes on board at the State Department to be assigned an email address,” the source said.

“It would have taken an affirmative act not to have one assigned ... and it would also mean it was all planned out before she took office. This certainly raises questions about the so-called legal advice she claimed to have received from inside the State Department that what she was doing was proper."

On Sunday, when asked about her email practices while secretary of state, Clinton insisted to CBS News’ "Face The Nation," "there is no there, there."

Catherine Herridge is an award-winning Chief Intelligence correspondent for FOX News Channel (FNC) based in Washington, D.C. She covers intelligence, the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security. Herridge joined FNC in 1996 as a London-based correspondent.
edit on 1 11 2016 by bucsarg because: Added more detail from news article.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My take is FBI is going to make case against the Clintons irrefutable and ironclad in its scope.

The DOJ will politicize and foot drag with no indictment forth coming.

FBI will leak nature and seriousness of its findings.

Public will have to decide.

At that point to use a very much abused saying "confirmation bias" will rule the day lol.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Phoenix because: Add comment

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This all stems from her own emails, and her choice to use a
personal "hidden" server in her home.

Indeed. She was an idiot for using a personal email and server.

It is astounding the levels of denial some go to,
are you really saying that the FBI is really not investigating
this server set up?

I'm not denying anything. Haven't we learned throughout this entire Benghazi/email scandal that a lot of the Right Wing sources and media outlets not only jumped-the-gun on this issue, but also made-up many lies as well?

It's shocking that as many times as the Right Wing has had egg on their face because of their inability to properly vet sources, that you and others haven't learned a damn thing.

Of course the FBI is investigating the server issue. The have been for quite some time. I'll wait to hear something official from the horses mouth until I invest any more in to this issue.

I hope they are investigating this type of angle in the Clinton emails, but just because Fox says it does not make it true.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

However, Krazy is the only person I have ever seen become more liberal with time.

I agree that is somewhat unusual.

I used to be quite liberal many years ago. But the older I get, the more I can feel "conservatism poisoning" petrifying my entrails.

But, then again, it could just be too many high fat foods.

-dex

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Six billion dollars went missing on her watch and there was no official investigation. She was derelict in her duties regarding Benghazi. She transmitted and stored classified information on a private server. The problem is that she knowingly and willingly violated Top Secret security protocols and put that information at risk. Whether that information was accessed or distributed by unauthorized people is almost irrelevant. The crimes were: 1) creating a scenario in which it could occur, 2) then lying about it, 3) then attempting to destroy the evidence. Her staff and aides all had access to that server. Unless every one of them had the same security clearance she did, that is considered a breach. She has had too many years in the white house to claim ignorance. Or if she does claim ignorance, then she is unfit for office. I am ok with that either way.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Both Clintons can't control their slaves on their political plantation like in the young old days.

I'll hand it to Trump on this matter, he is not scared of them.
Really lays it bare open saying Bill is a great abuser of women,
and nailing her for the dirty work of enabling him, and
helping to destroy Monica Lewinsky.

Obama...he tried to throw some water on it, then I read
FBI director paid the Whitehouse a visit.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Krazysh0t

What about if we wait for the FBI's word on the matter instead of relying on ANY media outlets?

Why bother denying the inevitable conviction? Seems like relying on media is also how to put political attacks on other candidates as opposed to real sources themselves.

Seeing as we don't get access to court rooms and hearings, maybe it rests up to whistle-blowers and media to do the fact finding for us, no?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's shocking that as many times as the Right Wing has had egg on their face because of their inability to properly vet sources, that you and others haven't learned a damn thing.

I've learned plenty, as I am sure others have.

Here is your right wing egg face.

2015 FBI arrest long time Clinton Cronies and Dem fundraisers;

Ng Seng was arrested by the FBI.

Ng was identified in a 1998 Senate report as the source of hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally funneled through an Arkansas restaurant owner, Charlie Trie, to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration.

“Trie’s contributions purchased access for himself and Ng to the highest levels of our government,”

abcnews.go.com...

Longtime Clinton Ally Charged in $1.3 Million UN Bribery Scheme

This would mean that the FBI is now part of the “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.” How dare they force Hillary to operate a secret private server, attempt to scrub it and then have their tech plead the Fifth to any questions about it. It’s the same way the Republicans forced Bill to be the horndog-in-chief, lie about it under oath and then blame the women for his affair(s). michellemalkin.com...

edit on 11-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join