How did the FBI get on a second track of “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business during the investigation into the
Some people will assume that possibly the FBI has recovered information that was thought to be deleted from that server that led them down this new
path... I doubt it is anything like that.
Bryan Pagliano is the most likely reason for the additional track.
Bryan Pagliano was paid by the Clinton Foundation for "computer services" to set up and run the home brew email server.
Bryan Pagliano was hired by the State Department in May 2009.
He is most likely to be the cornerstone in what has the POTENTIAL to become one of the largest scandals in a couple of decades. There are many many
questions he needs to answer, and while he has every right to plead the 5th which he has already stated he would do during any senate investigations,
I doubt if that will work very well when facing a real prison sentence.
The investigation has been going on for some time now, and recommendations for criminal prosecution by the FBI will most likely be forth coming in the
next 30-60 days. This investigation is now at the point where they have gathered their evidence, decided who to charge and with what to charge them.
Most importantly, it is at that critical stage where the deals are done.... where immunity from prosecution can be granted, or the promise of a
lighter sentence in return for testifying.
I believe that Bryan Pagliano is one of those people that the FBI very much wants to get on a witness stand during any criminal proceedings against
his boss. Why? Because he alone can answer the following questions:
1. When you were contracted by the Clinton Foundation to setup the private email server, were you given any specific instructions on how that server
was to be set up...ie; were emails set to be automatically deleted after a certain time frame, 30, 60, 90 days etc. Who gave you these guidelines?
2. Why was the server registered under a false name?
3. Were you instructed to use a false name, if so, by whom?
4. What software was the server running?
5. What email software was used on that server?
6. Was all software current on security patches?
7. What security measures were taken to protect the server from outside intrusion?
8. Were you promised employment at the state department while contracting with the Clinton Foundation? If so, by whom?
9. As administrator of the server, did you set up a remote login so that you could access the server without physically being there?
10. Did you ever work on the server after you became a State Department employee?
11. Did you ever remotely access the server from your office in the State Department?
The list goes on and on and on.....
Many people believe that there are a large number of people who happen to turn up dead when involved in scandals with the Clinton's, if that is true
(and I am not saying it is) then when indictments are returned, one would have to assume that Bryan Pagliano is a walking dead man.... question is
will it be an "accident" or "suicide"??
I have only started following this once it was revealed that there was a possibility that there were problems with classified material being on the
server, and that is because of my career, 18 years with the United States Army Information Systems Command and the last 7 with the Federal Bureau of
The rabbit hole runs very very deep in this matter and I for one would like for once to see the bottom of it.
No more point in talking this until the press conference by the FBI after they conclude their investigation.
Many people, especially die hard Hillary supporters have the fantasy that the press conference will go like this:
"Good Morning, Ladies and Gentlemen... After hundreds of hours of investigation by a dedicated team of FBI agents and interviews of dozens of
witnesses, The FBI has found no evidence what so ever of any wrong doing. Thank you and have a nice day"
I, on the other hand, expect that press conference to be much much different from the above scenario.
Let's talk when the investigation is complete.
This came from the other thread I posted, didn't know this one existed:
edit on R372016-01-13T10:37:01-06:00k371Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason
edit on R392016-01-13T10:39:33-06:00k391Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)