It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Okay - so - where are your sources for your claims, then, please?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Funny you mention Fox News. I rarely watch it. My ideas are my own. We simply do not agree. The war was started by Isis. All you want to do is say it's not as important as other issues and ignore how serious a threat Isis poses to the West and our way of life. If there is something more important than our lives and the lives of our loved ones (which Isis continually threatens) in your scheme of priorities for America, then we're just not on the same page!

But what war? A group of radicals in Iraq and Syria left behind by us and alienated by the governments there. You get a couple of lunatics in a pick up truck or some killers from Saudi Arabia and you think that's war? LOL You need to study history. If you think that the 23,000 bombs we dropped on Islamic countries last year is doing nothing and if you don't think Russia and Assad and Jordan and Iraq and Turkey and any number of other countries aren't killing them on a daily basis you're mistaken.

But war? There is no war. It'a few criminals in pick up trucks with some AK 47. We get killers and murderers that come into the USA from every country in the world. Some we catch before they kill others we don't. But don't for a minute, believe the lie, that a few criminals who threaten the US constitutes any type of war.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I hope you stay safe. We just see the Isis threat from different points of view.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sources for your heightened anxiety (and 'different point of view'), please?

With all due respect, of course.
I'm trying to help.
edit on 1/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I hope I have already covered that. Lets both try to do our best to help. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I can pretty much guarantee if people stopped watching the news and listening to talk radio for just a month or two they would lose most of their fear concerning threats from the ME after a couple more months their fear of a Muslim invasion would fade as well.

The media has a vested interest in keeping people on edge and they have been doing it for so long they have it down to a science.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I can pretty much guarantee if people stopped watching the news and listening to talk radio for just a month or two they would lose most of their fear concerning threats from the ME after a couple more months their fear of a Muslim invasion would fade as well.

The media has a vested interest in keeping people on edge and they have been doing it for so long they have it down to a science.

That's why I don't watch the news. I have no fear of ISIS, no desire to send troops to Syria etc.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It's not about our wanting to kill terrorists. It is about not permitting terrorists to try to kill us and our loved ones!

The terrorists are those that dropped hundreds of thousands of bombs in the Middle East. Illegally occupied nations and killed maybe a million people and called it liberation.

That is terrorism. Quit your complaining...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No, you haven't covered it. What are your sources for this gloom-and-doom attitude/point of view?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I don't even own a TV. By choice.

It's perfectly calm here.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

I hope I have already covered that. Lets both try to do our best to help. Thanks.

No you haven't, and have been asked multiple times to source many of your claims.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I constantly keep myself apprised of of all current developments concerning the terrorist threats but I'm presently in the middle of moving and also have my practice to manage and thus limited time right now. I respect your points of view, however, even though they are different from my own. I hope you feel the same about my articles. It is only through the free exchange of ideas with obviously intelligent people like yourself that we can evolve and grow. We'll stay in touch. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I constantly keep myself apprised of of all current developments
VIA WHICH SOURCES?????

concerning the terrorist threats but I'm presently in the middle of moving and also have my practice to manage and thus limited time right now.
"Moving" doesn't excuse you from naming your sources......

I respect your points of view, however, even though they are different from my own. I hope you feel the same about my articles.
Your "articles"? I thought you had a "blog" ???? All you have is this thread.......

It is only through the free exchange of ideas with obviously intelligent people like yourself that we can evolve and grow. We'll stay in touch. Thanks.

Obviously intelligent people like him? You are spot on on that one.....Sremmos is, indeed, obviously intelligent, and knowledgeable.

You aren't talking to me (apparently), but - if you are online and know where you found this information, surely you can tell us from which sites that information came. You either know it off the top of your head, or, you are obfuscating and evading.

Okay. Sremm - you're on deck then!!! I just struck out with this one. lol

I'm not obviously intelligent or bright enough to discuss things.

YOU GO, SREMMOS!!!!
edit on 1/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

And as Buzzy had so eloquently laid out in the post above mine, we just want to know WHERE you are getting your info.

I respect your right to voice your opinion, but I can't say I have agreed with any. And all my questions to you have gone wildly ignored.

Like if you yourself are willing to go to war since you want to call for it, or if you are willing to pay more taxes to pay for it.
Or if you realize you are preaching almost the EXACT thought process about our most recent war with Iraq and what that accomplished.
Please, answer those if you want to continue this convo.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I recall I asked him if he had kids he was willing to send. Him stating that he is 70-ish, I'm thinking, "no. He doesn't."
Perhaps grandkids that might be drafted, though......

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Gothca, musta missed that one. Then yes, the question would be if he would be willing to send his grandkids or any of age family members.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It was my first post in the thread.

Seem to be having trouble linking it, though....

here's the quoted post:

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

But once again this isn't about right wing politics or left wing politics or war mongering.

Sure as hell sounds like war-mongering to me.

You have sons and daughters? You'd be willing to send them over there?

Your entire "blog" is one thing - scary.

Stop watching Fox News. They are poison to a thinking mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
time magizine
I think this is important

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
time magizine
I think this is important
Here is his source

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link