It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Steps Needed to Get America On the Right Track: (1) Increase the military budget to a trillion dollars. (2) Markedly increase bombing raids over Syria. (3) Lead coalition of our allies in placing up to 50,000 boots on the ground to destroy Isis in Syria, Iraq, and Libya so as to include Arab partners such as Jordan and Saudi Arabia. (4) Stop letting Isis know in advance what we are going to do. (5) Call Isis what they are i.e. radical Islamic terrorists out to destroy our way of life in a world wide holy war against western civilization and culture. (6) Stop using the idea of political correctness to excuse cowardly inaction and fear. (6) Take the fight to the enemy and destroy them where they live before they try to come to us in order to kill us where we live. (7) Only negotiate with Vladimir Putin after we restore our nuclear triad and increase our military budget so we can act from a position of strength rather than weakness as we have been doing. (8) Introduce a Bill of Impeachment against President Obama for failing to protect our nation and turning his back on our greatest Middle East partner, Israel, if the President continues to refuse to deal effectively with the terrorists and continues to cave into Iran. (9) Pull out of the awful Iran-Nuclear deal as Iran continues it's ballistic testing and development of nuclear war heads in violation of the said deal and in violation of U.N. sanctions. (10) Stop ignoring ever increasing tendencies in Europe and elsewhere to attempt a link between the Israeli- Palestinian issue and the motives of Isis when the two are entirely unrelated problems.

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hmm, except for point 1 none of these points have anything to do with America.

This might be the real problem?

Spending all your taxpayers money in the middle east, instead of focusing on the country?
edit on 7-1-2016 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
- This massage has been sponsored by the military industrial complex, Neocons, and AIPAC

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

A trillion dollars??!!

How do we generate the money for that?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Tax cuts for corporations and the rich!!!

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

by selling more weapons to the ME and reimporting the Heroin from afghanistan, off course

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'd rather make America free again.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Didn't we try that during Bush 1 and 2 Afghanistan and Iraq....How'd that work out?
edit on 7-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Why just Syria, we need to bomb Britain too. It's been a good while since we showed the royal-lovin poofs who's the best in a fight; I hear they've got lots of muslims too, so it's a win-win.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The US of America is pretty strong, I don't think that is a question. Maybe let's stop picking fights and use $500 billion a year on manufacturing and infrastructure upgrades.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yeah, make antiperspirants illegal. It will make the whole nation smell stronger.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

that will accomplish what exactly? You want America to be "strong" in the sense of militariistic aggression and bombing campaigns? We already do that - no wonder we have so many foreign relations problems.

if anything we need to invest in our PEOPLE, our education, workforce, our infrastructure, as many here have said.

we create more extremists who are willing to do anything to get back at "America", Every time we carry out a bombing spree. that means continued military contracts, profits, and sellouts in DC watching it all go down while also benefiting off of it.

Really think about what would benefit this country. Is it more weapons and wars, or is it investing in our people and our economy? Think about it, really think about it..

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Either we face the grave issues abroad and re-assert our position as a major player on the world stage or we risk losing our freedom and way of life, none of which has ever come without sacrifice. Global warming and the economy are surely important, as is the issue of gun control regulation, but not if prioritized while the issues of terrorism and Iran and the ever increasing threat from Russia are either not addressed at all or addressed ineffectively.

We simply cannot defeat Isis from the air alone and the only way to coax our allies to join a global coalition to defeat them is by taking the lead rather than leading from behind. Time is running out for the present approach as it is simply not working.

This has nothing to do with the military industrial complex which can indeed be dangerous if allowed to go unchecked but America is at war and, yes, this is America's fight just as much as it is France's fight, and the fight of all of western civilization. It is a fight America must lead in order to be successful! More attacks on our shores will happen if Isis is not destroyed. This is a question of lives and not political or military ideology!

edit on 7-1-2016 by kendix1960 because: spelling and punctuation errors.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Is that you Dick Cheney?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20234562]kendix1960[/post

What has defeating ISIS to do with making America strong?

Or the other way round, is America weak, because there are some loonie bins half wway around the planet?

Stop living in fear and focus on your own nation.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I think you should do this America... Just put me in your final will and testament as the soul proprietor of what's left of your country after the fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

That is the same stuff we've been doing for a hundred years. Why don't we avoid foreign entanglements, secure our borders, and begin an election process to elect temporary leadership to maintain order while we rebuild the government.
Oh yeah, and bomb Tel Aviv!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We can't Americans are too selfish and dumb.

Educate everyone and bring empathy and community back and we'll be fine.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Nope. I was never a fan of Dick Cheney. Quite the opposite in fact. But once again this isn't about right wing politics or left wing politics or war mongering. Nor is it about whether one calls himself or herself a Democrat or a Republican. It is rather about the freedom and liberty and way of life that America has always fought to protect and preserve. I'm simply an independently thinking citizen who wants our country to be strong again. I hate war and the sacrifices of war, but I assure you that Isis has only one agenda and that is to impose their way of life on all the rest of us through terror, violence, and murder. Unfortunately this is simply a war that we have to fight and can't afford to lose. We owe a decent future to ourselves and to our children and grandchildren. Hopefully the sacrifices to come will not fall on their shoulders if we do what is necessary now.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Is this how Halliburton operates now...

Sending out field reps to troll social media sites to get the proletariat all fired up....?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join