It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes we didn't declare war, beucause Bush couldn't get it done, but if you want to split hairs and that not war then IDK what to tell you. We declared 'war on terror' but yes we didn't do it the official way, hence why many want Bush jailed for an illegal war.

NOT to mention our lousy leadership that is hamstringing ANY military effort in the passed 8 years.

Based on what?
Not opinions, but I mean some hard facts.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

They have shown their ability to launch attacks from from their bases in Syria, Iraq, and now Libya as well, and also their ability to infiltrate airports,i.e. the downed Russian plane. They are organized and trained. They are determined and and are willing to die for their jihadist cause. They have attacked Paris as well as California and now have their sights on Great Britain as well as on the U.S. They are well armed and recruit and radicalize converts right here in our country. How many "average criminals" can do all of that? This no small threat that merely needs to be contained. This is a major threat that must be defeated and we are already at war with them now. This is America's fight, and indeed, a fight involving all of Western civilization!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

I'll bet you in 10 years they will FINALLY release the cure we don't need to pay for.
Our medical kills off more than police and guns.
Blowing up enemies from the air NEVER will without some poor sap to take the position.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I doubt I need to show a damn thing depicting how badly our leadership has been ,not to mention I have NO DOUBT shown you already, only to get locked in a semantic drivelling match.
He is absolute TOTALLY incompentent ,intelligence ,millitarily and in any way that doesn't fit under his traitorous activism.
You want to go all" AYN RAND" on it ...not this time.
edit on 13-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Propaganda?? The people who were killed in Paris and Ca. died because of terrorists and who was thinking about your "propaganda" then?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

the people who were killed in Paris and Ca. died because of terrorists

So did the people who died at Sandyhook, and Charleston, and Aurora, and Columbine, and the Boston Marathon, and in Planned Parenthood locations, and in Jewish Community Centers, and in the Oklahoma bombing......and etc.......

All of them.....!!! All died because of terrorists.......
edit on 1/13/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just because Isis hasn't been behind every killing that has taken place in the past doesn't make them any less a threat to do again what they have already shown they can do. Kill and Maim!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

AGAIN buzzy..crazies don't qualify as a terrorist ORGANIZATION which is the ONLY definition of terrorist.
Crazy is always gonna be crazy.
THEY need to die too if they actually kill by the way.
SANE or no.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

AGAIN buzzy..crazies don't qualify as a terrorist ORGANIZATION which is the ONLY definition of terrorist.
Crazy is always gonna be crazy.
THEY need to die too if they actually kill by the way.
SANE or no.

Okay......
but - are you saying the terrorists in the ME are not crazy?

Or, are you saying the domestic killers are not crazy???

No one who shoots up a bunch of people, or sets up a car-bomb, or a pressure-cooker bomb, or wears a suicide-vest, or takes a gun into a movie theatre, or shoots up a school, or a bunch of soldiers, or kills bunches of people in California------WHATEVER.....
is sane.

People who kill other people are not sane.
edit on 1/13/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I really can't tell "crazy" from socially conditioned programming.
Are they going for a thrill or are they ACTUALLY attacking because it is right for them?
BUT crazies aren't a group.
I used to be bored of all the psycho movies because all it took to stop them was a gun.
Monsters were FAR more interesting because THOSE were a threat that could do FAR more damage than a mentally impaired kid or man.
You can tell by their light casualties actually, a sane terrorist would do FAR more damage, even amatures as 90% of them are.
If for some sick reason a US soldier was to perform the same tasking with intent,that entire theatre and MORE would be shot, stopping them.
Even soldiers breaking the law rarely do that ...only in war.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No that is your opinion, if you don't want to show me how you got to it that is fine.
You don't want to link it because you know it all comes from blogs and far right websites with no credibility.

How am I going all Ayn Rand on this?

And terrorist don't have to be in an organization to been seen as one, that is ludicrous.
edit on thWed, 13 Jan 2016 23:10:43 -0600America/Chicago120164380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

According to MY military knowledge it requires a multiple group or they are JUST murderers or crazy, in these cases,To play it otherwise will paint ANYONE who doesn't agree as a terrorist which is the apex and effort of P.C. bulls##t.
AND thus a rather feeble attempt at propaganda.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well the FBI disagrees with you, just because you heard that in the military doesn't make it true.
ETA:

I have NO DOUBT shown you already, only to get locked in a semantic drivelling match.

You should have doubt, I have never seen you source anything to me.

,To play it otherwise will paint ANYONE who doesn't agree as a terrorist which is the apex and effort of P.C. bulls##t.

No... it really doesn't. That is a gross exaggeration.
Actions make someone a terrorist. The recent CA attack didn't have an org, are you willing to not call that a terrorist attack?
Or how about the guy that went and shot the 5 service members recently?
Or everyone's favorite, Ft.Hood.
edit on thWed, 13 Jan 2016 23:25:16 -0600America/Chicago120161680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So what do we do to make America strong again?

I know, lets all turn off our televisions to start with...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
So what do we do to make America strong again?

I know, lets all turn off our televisions to start with...

People still watch television??

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Step 11 . Get rid of half the U.S. Population that is Hell Bent on Destroying it .

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

So does DHS and we are gonna FIX that after the jerk gets the boot.
Their DEVOTION is to be Islamic JIHADISTS aka a clear and present group.
DHS says I am a potential terrorist which is nothing more than an attack on Vets whop have combat training so it's PROPAGANDA.
AND it serves to divide so it's gotta go too.
THAT too will make America stronger when ALL of this p.c. disease is purged.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well you are grasping at straws at this point, so we can be done here.

Their DEVOTION is to be Islamic JIHADISTS aka a clear and present group.

So as long as some one shows devotion to a cause then they are part of a group? Funny that COMPLETELY changes what you are saying, but no worries.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Step 11 . Get rid of half the U.S. Population that is Hell Bent on Destroying it .

Holy hell that is a scary comment...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Whatever.
You just don't like contrary possibilities .

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join