It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THAT too will make America stronger when ALL of this p.c. disease is purged.

Because everything will be better when everybody thinks like you. And this will be done by purging?
Sure thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You actually think that anyone believes that? It appears you do and I feel sorry for you! Try writing your own blog before misinterpreting or interjecting your own strange thoughts into another person's ideas.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: kendix1960

A trillion dollars??!!

How do we generate the money for that?

he needs to go here:

www.nrdc.org...

and tell the people what he wants to do, fund this war he wants, and well why he thinks it's such a good idea... if he can raise close to a trillion dollars, he can give it to the gov't and well, tell them his plan and they will probably give him his war!! then he can either send his kids off to fight it, or go himself... along with all his donors because it certainly won't be my kids, one of whom has already served....I will be starting my own crownfunding right after him, raising money to get mine off to argentina or some other far away country.

here's a hint...
you cannot have a strong country if all the stuff that you need to have a standing army you are depending on workers in your enemy's allies countries to produce!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

My war? Anyone tell you we are at war with Isis already and that this terror group started it? This is the entire Western World's war now and that includes America. No sane person wants a war, and we simply have no choice but to win this one.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Division is hurting this country. United we can stand a better chance of meeting onslaughts from the outside.

United we can be stronger.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

I agree.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

who started it??? ISIS? really???
who's meddling opened the vacuum up for ISIS to fill?
then there's the matter of just where and how they got all those toyota jeeps, and trucks, one of which still had the logo for some poor business person who sold the truck here in america to a dealer.
or why is it that although we supposedly have these people out wanting to blow us up, why is it that even during bush's presidency, we were letting record numbers into the country? Why they won't do something about the many crossing the borders (bush didn't do anything either, did he?) heck just about everything they did to protect the homeland only served to hassle americans!
I doubt just where the threat comes from to tell ya the truth..
but here's what gets me the most....
it's mostly the conservatives screaming for war...
it's also mostly the conservatives screaming about abortion.
okay, let's look at this...
why do you want to have a war halfway around the world...
what are you chances of personally being affected by a terrorist attack?
can I take a guess?
you are afraid they might kill you. you are afraid they might attack your way of life, your are afraid they might somehow affect your finances....ect...
okay,
but....
many women have abortions because they are afraid the pregnancy might affect their health, possibly kill them...with a threat that is much more real than the possibility of being killed in a terrorist strike..
and no one can say that a pregnancy doesn't effect a person's way of life, quite drastically...
and well, the earning potential of a women decreases significantly once she becomes of mother...

the only differences I see between you and that pregnant person is that the dangers are much more real, not slim possibilities and well...she just kills one child...how many do you want to kill to defend yourself?

and nothing either you or I can say will change one vital point that I made....
as long as we are dependent on the countries who are allied with the countries you want to wage war on, well, that dependency is one giant handicap that will guarantee at some point since all those countries have to do is just start selling off their treasury notes, demand we make good on all those paper securities that says they own more gold than we have available to give anyone, ect... and they will tank our economy. then to top it off, they can just refuse to sell all those good they have been kind enough to provide to us for those pieces of paper and we probably wouldn't be able to buy a shirt to put on our backs!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

We don't HAVE to harm anyone, ignatz,we need only respond in kind and it will suffice as I have CLEARLY stated they lack the nationalist life or death convictions required for revolution and their value's BITE.
No loss.
What we get to suffer NOW is the back lash of the pendulum swinging so far left ,electing a HAWK who has seen what has been done with EXECUTIVE orders, I worry we will see a McCarthyesque approach to everything instead of focussing on what needs to be repaired.
A world war has already been set up, McNamara taught us how they like to play THAT GAME and China is juicy for the pickings,throw in the PROGRESSIVE idea of women in Combat and lets just say you'd better pay attention and quit going with the emotional feeling about things.
Learn some damn PRAGMATISM ,before they decimate the populace.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

You actually think that anyone believes that? It appears you do and I feel sorry for you! Try writing your own blog before misinterpreting or interjecting your own strange thoughts into another person's ideas.

Try some reading comprehension.
That was another persons comment not mine. And hell ya someone calling for the death of half the country is a scary comment.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
What we get to suffer NOW is the back lash of the pendulum swinging so far left ,
Well, actually, that's what YOU have to suffer. It seems that most Americans disagree with you. You're being conned into stepping up as as cannon fodder so rich folks( Military Industrial Complex) can get paid to break # , then John Q Public pays them to put it back together again. Serve them if you like, but don't harangue those who don't care to join you.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think anyone who thinks that my comments are scary ought to look around and see what's going on. Try Paris and California for starters. If it was someone else who made the comment, I apologize to you for the reply. Everyone makes a mistake now and then.

BTW, reading comprehension is my long suit and I pay very close attention to the events unfolding on the world scene and to what I see in print if it is credible. It is the terrorist threat that is scary in my opinion. But it's time to do something about it, and time is growing short while Isis only grows stronger.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If it was someone else who made the comment, I apologize to you for the reply.

Yes it was, I think you need to verse your self with the ATS format a bit, I have seen this mistake from you a couple times in this very thread. Thank you for the apology.
I do hope that you also find a comment saying we need to 'get rid of' half the US population is in fact a scary comment.

The more we bomb and kill, the more innocent people die. The more innocent people that die, the more they hate they people who bombed and killed their loved loved ones. Guess who they come running to? The groups like ISIS that tell them they will give them a chance to get some payback.

I am not saying we should sit back and do nothing, but this fantasy that we can just bomb this problem away is so tiring.
Tired of paying for useless wars that do nothing that restart the process and leave thousands of people dead who really had no horse in the race.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I do not advocate that we just bomb the problem away because that won't be effective. We need a combined effort including our NATO partners as well as Arab partners involving air support as well as ground forces to defeat Isis as quickly as possible and try to prevent more attacks, more torture, and more killings caused by these barbarians. But we do have to lead the way given America's position on the world stage. Our allies look to us for leadership and we must provide it.

You don't have to agree with this approach and you're entitled to your opinion, but I'm sure what we all want is a safer and stronger America.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

But we do have to lead the way given America's position on the world stage.

NO! We have been doing that for far to long!
That is just the war hawk line of thought, we can support someone else as they lead the charge. Why do we need to foot the bill for every freaking war? The same people that bitch and moan about the national debt are the same ones willing to bust out the blank checks to go war.
We just spent the last decade doing exactly what you want to do in Iraq and it didnt accomplish anything!
Why would this be different??
Guess who looks like the barbarians in the eyes of the innocent people in that area that are watching ANOTHER war in their homelands?

How about Bibi leads the damn charge, he is the one that keeps crying about this all. We give them enough money.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You and I are just not on the same page. I wish you the best of luck. We want the same strong America, but we differ on how to get there.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
oh, another idiot Obama-hater

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I don't hate anyone but I do hate narrow minded ignorance!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
am I wrong in saying that Russia has done more to harm ISIS in the short time they've been involved than we have? Didn't they just kind of tell us to get the heck out and let them take care of it? Heck, I say let them!!! but then, 10/1, our foreign policy all along seems to be more aimed at economic needs than any real physical threats, so...well, that would explain why we don't!!

meanwhile, that too big to fail AIG has decided to drop just about all their offices in the US, leaving only four open. and wouldn't ya know it, those four are the ones that deal directly with the chinese markets...
heck even our too big to fails seem to be running away from the western's dollar based economy.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And you fail to address the differences.

I guess you don't want an actual conversation, just want to call anyone who doesn't agree with you an obama lover.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think we have exhausted it. Lets move on!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join