It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Oh I DON'T tell others how to live THAT is a Prog.They mak friggin LAWS against things hey socially don't agree with THEY intrude and an overwhelming majority is saying NO MAS.
I won't be conned into incompetance by whinning self serving activist traitors...like the prick in the white house now.
Not to mention: shouldn't you focus on YOUR country's issues and clear the path as it were?
I told my wife what you poor saps are paying for bacon and she flipped.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well, it's a whole nuther kind of bacon, though.

It's weird.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

We don't HAVE to harm anyone, ignatz,we need only respond in kind and it will suffice as I have CLEARLY stated they lack the nationalist life or death convictions required for revolution and their value's BITE.
No loss.
What we get to suffer NOW is the back lash of the pendulum swinging so far left ,electing a HAWK who has seen what has been done with EXECUTIVE orders, I worry we will see a McCarthyesque approach to everything instead of focussing on what needs to be repaired.
A world war has already been set up, McNamara taught us how they like to play THAT GAME and China is juicy for the pickings,throw in the PROGRESSIVE idea of women in Combat and lets just say you'd better pay attention and quit going with the emotional feeling about things.
Learn some damn PRAGMATISM ,before they decimate the populace.

Wow.

Pretty powerful post there, ........

made my emotions really intensify with how angry you seem to be. It hurts.....please try to calm down, for all of our sakes.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

On the other hand, my cancer was cured for $32 out of pocket...parking at the oncology centre.
I guess it's a matter of priorities.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

On the other hand, my cancer was cured for $32 out of pocket...parking at the oncology centre.
I guess it's a matter of priorities.

The slavery and tyranny of that

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Oh yes assuredly, because who needs FOOD anyway?
NOTHING happening here!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'm afraid you forget me.
I am HIGHY pissed ..and at war with P.C. ...F##KERS called ME a terrorist when THEY are infiltrated by them and the populace does jack S##t about it.
AND YET you are somehow mystified as to why?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

The solution is simple: Love. War and violence will never solve anything.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KingBase

I don't think Isis has loving us in Mind.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Oh yes assuredly, because who needs FOOD anyway?
NOTHING happening here!

Yup. That's us. Regular Third World country.
But I think this is going off on a tangent, and besides...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm afraid you forget me.

Not sure what that means. ? No, I haven't forgotten you.

I am HIGHY pissed ..and at war with P.C. ...

Obvi. Ously.

F##KERS called ME a terrorist when THEY are infiltrated by them and the populace does jack S##t about it.

What would you like for the populace to do about whatever it is that enrages you?

AND YET you are somehow mystified as to why?
I am mystified by what your point is.....
clearly I see that you are enraged and feeling violent and like you've been given short shrift and mistreated.

I am "mystifed" as to what your point is, because I don't understand exactly who you're mad at... But, no matter. You certainly have made the point you're pissed as hell.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Ask you husband what exactly a 19 D is and what is our story,SCOUTS as in...
If I have to explain it after all the exchanges we have had I wonder which of us is more impaired?
The country is under siege socially from an activist currently in power who is completely riding us into the ground,and YOU are asking WHY I'm angry?
Men are girls now AND YOU don't see issues with that?
Oh well.
Once these idiots are finished integrating women in combat and they pick a fight with China,I sincerely hope you are your daughter aren't fighting age.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yep, I'm impaired, and don't speak cavtrooper.....but anyway, pretend I'm twelve years old and you need to do a presentation to me and my class. Your task is to iterate what the specific problem is. To explain it to us so that we aren't distracted by the foam at the corners of your mouth, and the throbbing vein in your red-faced forehead....

.....can you just explain it without shrieking?

Here, (and I'm not being a smartass - clearly you want your message to be heard loud and clear) having been an educator for 25 years, I'll help you with some paraphrasing that might present your case more clearly to others than you think they do....

The country is under siege socially from an activist currently in power

So. The President...Obama then.

who is completely riding us into the ground
In what way (or ways) do you see that he is riding us into the ground? Look, I don't want to troll you or piss you off. I honestly want to understand the fury. My husband goes off the chain from time to time, and I have to calm him down (or wait him out) in order to hear what he is trying to say.

Shouting and cussing doesn't get it across.

,and YOU are asking WHY I'm angry?
Well, I think I'm starting to understand .... which of his policies most disturb you? Economic, military, or social?

Men are girls now AND YOU don't see issues with that?

No, I see people who are uncomfortable in their own skin and the expectations of others, who decide to behave in a way that feels authentic to them. So - if I see an issue it is that science (genetics, for example) needs to be furthered so that we can all understand.

Oh well.

yeah

sigh

Once these idiots are finished integrating women in combat
I think they've already graduated a few of them, not too long ago. Those women are volunteers, who asked to be given the opportunity. They proved themselves capable.

and they pick a fight with China
China? What about Russia, or Iran?

I sincerely hope you are your daughter aren't fighting age.

I'd hope we were already able to fight off an attacker, and shoot a gun. Which we do. Rape would be the biggest risk if we were attacked by an enemy.

If we were called to combat, we'd not be ignorant. Wouldn't you prefer that your female neighbors and colleagues ALSO know how to fight? Some weak-ass screamer wetting herself and shaking in the corner isn't going to be much of a help to you.

Anyway, thanks for your concern for all of us. I know for sure that you are concerned about the country and its inhabitants, and that you feel some protector-stuff. Mr Wigs is a lot like that, but not concerned about transexuals or women volunteering for the service, or gays. It is violence and agitation that trigger him.

Thanks for your time.

edit on 1/15/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: amazing

They have shown their ability to launch attacks from from their bases in Syria, Iraq, and now Libya as well, and also their ability to infiltrate airports,i.e. the downed Russian plane. They are organized and trained. They are determined and and are willing to die for their jihadist cause. They have attacked Paris as well as California and now have their sights on Great Britain as well as on the U.S. They are well armed and recruit and radicalize converts right here in our country. How many "average criminals" can do all of that? This no small threat that merely needs to be contained. This is a major threat that must be defeated and we are already at war with them now. This is America's fight, and indeed, a fight involving all of Western civilization!

Here me out. The Cartels do everything you just said. Why aren't we at war with them? As an overall threat, the Drug Cartels-Mexican-Columbian and every other group in Central and South America, Kills more Americans-Police officers-Military personel...with the added threat that they give our Children cheap drugs. They are more of a threat than ISIS and that's reality, not fantasy land.

I agree that ISIS and Al Qaeda and the Taliban and Boko Harem are all threats, but not in a War sense, but in a criminal sense. I wonder why you and others only mention ISIS and not the others? ISIS didn't bring down the twin towers. We find them with intel from our Alphabet agencies and international agencies...we support -logistically and financially and with air power--every country that these criminal are in, then kill and arrest and prosecute and imprison them, just like any other criminal.

The Mafia-organized crime also has the power to plan, support and implement plans that can and have killed many people...we were never at war with them it was always a police action.

Boots on the ground? Nope, you must not know any veterans of IRAQ. It's terrible what they went through and what they continue to go through. Russia already has boots on the ground, IRAQ has boots on the ground. The Syrian Government has troops on the ground. The Kurds have troops on the ground. Jordan has troops on the ground, at their borders. We can support them when they ask for it and provide logistical support as needed.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Russia and Iran don't financially OWN us.
China hold lots of paper ,mark my words this is what the US traditionally does to avoid a drepression.
You're missing the point ...YOU could get drafted ,if you're the right age.
If in fact the service try to integrate females completely they will HAVE to lower standards.
I strongly suspect your graduates in Ranger school were artificially aided.
Don't really care much about Gays or Trannies, if they can shoot ,who cares?
I would submit your skills at fighting off an amature attack ,it's easily understandable but looking at the current problems with such a laisseez faire outlook is odd and seemingly unduly apathetic.

edit on 15-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Okay - I'm just gonna leave the China thing alone. That is a matter of trade issues, evolving as we speak.

Next, you said:

You're missing the point ...YOU could get drafted ,if you're the right age.

I'm the mother of two who are in their mid-20s. If they're going to start drafting people, they will take anybody....I saw exactly what you were saying. Being drafted and having to fight on the front lines are two different things. They also need cooks, medics, counselors, engineers, communications technicians, etc. This isn't a "Braveheart" type of thing anymore.

If in fact the service try to integrate females completely they will HAVE to lower standards.

(Well, that remains to be seen. Right now the women are auditioning.) But that misses the point I was making.....

my point was a response to you suggesting the possibility of my daughter and I being enlisted, and I said that we weren't the worst possible female candidates you might have drawn as a partner

Honestly, the only time I see that really happening it would be here at home. We've got a pretty good little site here, a sturdy home, and the know-how to survive off of the land.
So, see - you are 'catastrophizing' - going all Fury Road - prematurely. I think.

Again, thank you for your concern...

I strongly suspect your graduates in Ranger school were artificially aided.

Then file a complaint and make them retake it, with dope testing and everything.

Don't really care much about Gays or Trannies, if they can shoot ,who cares?

Wait. You brought up "MEN ARE GIRLS now" and the issues you expected me to have about that.

You mentioned that the "Social Activist in Power" is riding us into the ground. But now you say those social issues don't matter after all....
right?

I would submit your skills at fighting off an amature attack ,it's easily understandable but looking at the current problems with such a laisseez faire outlook is odd and seemingly unduly apathetic.

It's the opposite of catastrophizing. I used to do that a lot. It made me exhausted. So I took a step back and now I'm just observing. What good does it do to panic?

None. Do you have kids?

My attitude isn't apathetic or laissez-faire any further than there's not much I can do about any of it. So -

here we are back full circle again.

What would you like the populace (me) to do about it??
edit on 1/15/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here's my last entry to the thread.....

This might explain my 'laissez-faire' 'apathy'. Courtesy of Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, and Tom Petty. The Traveling Wilburys.

THIS is the music I grew up with.....
sigh

you all seem so 'young' sometimes.

"End Of The Line"

Well it's all right, riding around in the breeze
Well it's all right, if you live the life you please
Well it's all right, doing the best you can
Well it's all right, as long as you lend a hand

You can sit around and wait for the phone to ring (End of the Line)
Waiting for someone to tell you everything (End of the Line)
Sit around and wonder what tomorrow will bring (End of the Line)
Maybe a diamond ring

Well it's all right, even if they say you're wrong
Well it's all right, sometimes you gotta be strong
Well it's all right, As long as you got somewhere to lay
Well it's all right, everyday is Judgment Day

Maybe somewhere down the road aways (End of the Line)
You'll think of me, wonder where I am these days (End of the Line)
Maybe somewhere down the road when somebody plays (End of the Line)
Purple haze

Well it's all right, even when push comes to shove
Well it's all right, if you got someone to love
Well it's all right, everything'll work out fine
Well it's all right, we're going to the end of the line

Don't have to be ashamed of the car I drive (End of the Line)
I'm glad to be here, happy to be alive (End of the Line)
It don't matter if you're by my side (End of the Line)
I'm satisfied

Well it's all right, even if you're old and gray
Well it's all right, you still got something to say
Well it's all right, remember to live and let live
Well it's all right, the best you can do is forgive

Well it's all right, riding around in the breeze
Well it's all right, if you live the life you please
Well it's all right, even if the sun don't shine
Well it's all right, we're going to the end of the line

edit on 1/15/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Good Luck, BuzzyWigs.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so foolish as to espouse national polices without extensive study of the factors ...unlike a politician who only factor's into party or pals.
That's OK you go off and enjoy. Pressure is hard for some I know, FYI ,what you are reading is more amusement than anger,civilians are quite weird when it comes to matters of national strength. They aren't INTO it as it is difficult to grasp from what little accurate info is put out on the news.
I'll watch the idiot parade and pray these morons don't start a war.
edit on 15-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

See:

www.valuewalk.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join