It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India under attack!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Sometimes is better no to know what in the heck is going on with certain nations that our tax dollars are feeding.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Area Denial is the easiest game out there but it does not generate alot of mil contracts.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Damn the earthquake, massive damage here in India, woke me at 4 in the morning. The dogs still sound asleep. Frankly I am quite surprised the roof over my head is still intact. And theres still internet! Pictures just coming out:

RT link
edit on 3/1/16 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If these are actually Pakistani forces loyal to the Pakistani army then they have the same military training as there Indian cousin's, I have no doubt that this is one of the most overlooked conflict zone's of recent time and a tinder bed that could lead more of the world into this dispute especially if it went nuclear, such a scenario would also serve the extremists but even if this is a Pakistani
military I doubt this is state sanctioned.

The recent visit by the Indian premier and the healing of ties which was going on between these two nation's which have a shared history and indeed race of people may have angered many with more extreme view point's especially those whom are still angry over Kashmir and whom always wanted a war against India.

Trouble here would potentially serve Chinese interests as it would distract from there current behaviour but it could also spill over into the wider world, Iran would potentially come in as Pakistan's ally (Despite long border disputes between those two nations as well) and such a conflict could easily spiral out of control leading western powers and the Russian federation into it as well and of course it would serve the extremists very well indeed as the world fell into the Chaos they so desperately crave.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Looks like a second team has attacked the western Indian Airbase.

#PathankotAttack: 2 loud explosions heard at 7:55am, heavy firing on now. Attack choppers survey the air base t.co... — Times of India (@timesofindia) January 4, 2016

This is few hours back.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Now most of the news is focusing on the earthquake. Looks like the Indian city of Imphal has been flattened.

Looks like mother nature has joined in, in the attack against India.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
India Pakistan peace process has been halted. India has given Pakistan 72 hours to act against terrorist camps in their territory from which the attack originated.

India to raise Pathankot attack issue with Pakistan today, wants them to act against Jaish-e-Mohammad within 72 hours: Sources — CNN-IBN BreakingNews (@CNNIBNBreaking) January 4, 2016

Now if they dont do anything, well no idea what will happen.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Second wave of attacks on the Indian airbase. Official news channels confirming.

ANI ‏@ANI_news 19s20 seconds ago FLASH: Gunshots heard from inside the Indian Airforce Base

JUST IN Heavy gunfire has been heard from inside the Pathankot air base in Punjab, where the operation against holed in terrorists entered its third day

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Right off hand, I'd say India has more to worry about than retaliation against the Pakistanis.

How extensive is it? Is it known?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Right off hand, I'd say India has more to worry about than retaliation against the Pakistanis.

How extensive is it? Is it known?

All news reports and pics on TV seems to show the city of Imphal has been flattened, including the main hospital.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Upwards of a quarter million people, either homeless, or no power/water, etc...

...and attacked by terrorists supported by a long term enemy?

Geeze...hopefully it doesn't get worse, as that might involve mushroom clouds.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Upwards of a quarter million people, either homeless, or no power/water, etc...

...and attacked by terrorists supported by a long term enemy?

Geeze...hopefully it doesn't get worse, as that might involve mushroom clouds.

Lovely start to a new year, wont you say?

Europe in crisis, South Asia hit by another big earthquake, Iran and Saudi conflict, North America....well you all have Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Update from Afghanistan where the Indian consulate is under attack:

ANI ‏@ANI_news 3m3 minutes ago Final assault by Afghan forces underway in Afghan city Mazar-i-Sharif.

Gunfire, explosions heard this morning in Afghanistan Mazar-i-Sharif where Indian consulate was attacked yesterday

Oh and a minor 3.6 aftershock has hit.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Meh. It's not Trump I'm worried about...ultimately he's cipher, and bully who I hope will be figured out long before the elections.

It's that evil witch Clinton that scare the Holy Bejeezus out of me! She's actually fooled enough people to become a US senator...

Stay safe, man! ...and get the heck outta there!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

As one member pointed out, its either trouble that follows me, or I am the one following trouble.

Ukraine swine flu, Ukraine war, Indo/Nepal earthquake, current earthquake and Indo/Pak crisis.

Maybe I will head back to Europe, western Europe this time, lets see what I can report from there.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

As one member pointed out, its either trouble that follows me, or I am the one following trouble.

Ukraine swine flu, Ukraine war, Indo/Nepal earthquake, current earthquake and Indo/Pak crisis.

Maybe I will head back to Europe, western Europe this time, lets see what I can report from there.

So your presence can spark a war between Sweden and The Netherlands?!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: asen_y2k

So your presence can spark a war between Sweden and The Netherlands?!

I certainly hope not, but if it does you can be certain, that I will be reporting about that on ATS from the front lines.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Stay safe! That sounds like some scary crap!

I don't get the whole nuking thing. Obviously, if one attacks, the other will retaliate. How does anyone win in that situation?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nobody wins. I think it's sad, with all the nations that have nukes. All this posturing about. "We'll retaliate with nuclear!" I really think I will see a nuclear attack within my lifetime. One can only hope that the inevitable attack is localised, and not the spark to global attacks. Worst. Discovery. Ever.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join