It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India under attack!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

And it could go nuclear as Pakistan has declared that any attack by India would lead to nuclear retaliation.

It hasn't before. The Indians and Pakis aren't so much geographic as they are religiously at odds, The hindu and hindu sikh are best enemies, ever since they broke from India and formed Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: Whatever08152
So ...you really think India could retaliate and then pakistan would nuke India all because of 8 guys? oO

And how can 8 soldiers attack a whole militarybase anyways? Cant they defend themself against such a small number of attackers or what is going o there? How can 8 soldiers fight there for 2 days ffs? This sounds so ...ridiculous(?) imo.

Maybe I am getting paranoid. I was in Ukraine during the violent revolution and for the last two years in India, under the constant nuclear threats of Paksitan. I plan to leave India soon. Hope to get away from this constant fear.

Good luck to you man. Get the f$ck outta there & go find a peaceful existence somewhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wonder which country will the US go to the rescue if a full blown war breaks between India and Pakistan, after all US is Pakistan second-largest supplier of military equipment, while India holds what US considers Weapons of mass destruction.

But can anybody blame them?, still they have never signed any of the NPT and CTBT, they belong to the International Atomic Energy Agency, also they do have nuclear treaties with the US and other nato members.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Safe to say they will back India. They are one of the largest growing economies and america still remember Pakistans involvement of hiding bin Laden.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I wonder which country will the US go to the rescue if a full blown war breaks between India and Pakistan, after all US is Pakistan second-largest supplier of military equipment, while India holds what US considers Weapons of mass destruction.

But can anybody blame them?, still they have never signed any of the NPT and CTBT, they belong to the International Atomic Energy Agency, also they do have nuclear treaties with the US and other nato members.

Easy....the US and Pakistan are ONLY allies after the US told Pakistan if they didnt get on board with the WOT they would be bombed to the Stone Age. The US does NOT like Pakistan one bit and its been an "alliance of convenience". The US and Indian ties are warming greatly as India is a rising world power...Pakistan is not. The US also sees and alliance with India as a counter to China (with who Pakistan is allied with).

Oh and by the way, Pakistan has more WMDs than does India. Though both have their fair share of nukes.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So ...you really think India could retaliate and then pakistan would nuke India all because of 8 guys? oO

And how can 8 soldiers attack a whole militarybase anyways? Cant they defend themself against such a small number of attackers or what is going o there? How can 8 soldiers fight there for 2 days ffs? This sounds so ...ridiculous(?) imo.

Maybe I am getting paranoid. I was in Ukraine during the violent revolution and for the last two years in India, under the constant nuclear threats of Paksitan. I plan to leave India soon. Hope to get away from this constant fear.

Do you follow trouble?
Or does trouble follow you?

ETA: I seem to remember you being on site when a virus outbreak occurred that was a bit scary.
edit on b000000312016-01-03T14:40:08-06:0002America/ChicagoSun, 03 Jan 2016 14:40:08 -0600200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Relax dude if WWIII would go globally nuclear you might be one of the lucky ones to perish in the first wave

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

That is my plan. I live directly in the middle of 3 primary nuclear targets. Kings Bay Sub Base (can see it across the St. Marys river), Mayport Naval Base, and Mainside NAS. We used to have 2 other bases, Cecil Field and Yellow Water Nuclear Weapons Storage. Whether they would be hit anyway to make sure they aren't used is up in the air. Safe to say, I don;t need to worry about survival in an after holocaust scenario.

edit on 3/1/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I do not think Pakistan would fare well against India, so I would think they might talk the talk but that is about it. I trained some of their military and they suck... BTW.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

But would India attack Pakistan because a group of terrorists attacked them? If the terrorists were sanctioned by the Pakistani gov't then I would understand but is that the case?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If you recall, these two were nose to nose back in the Bush administration and ready to have at it.

Somehow, someone in the administration chilled it out in a hurry. I've never seen an explanation. If I had to guess- and I do- then I'd bet they were told whomever starts it will get slobber-knocked by the U.S..

In other words, the U.S. picked no side.(?)

I doubt that would work this time around. in that regard, Bush had more credibility than Obama does now...
edit on 3-1-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

If it goes nuclear better the USA sits it out.

If Pakistan and India nuke each other millions will die but the world will go on and us in the west will survive.

If the USA joins in the nukeing fun it will # # up and willy likley make Russia and China Join in the fun makeing as all dead.

Its not the USA problem or war. Let Pakistan and India sort it out.....or not.

Let be fair the USA has a dismal track record in sorting out ME problems so better they keep well away.
edit on 3-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: nwtrucker

If it goes nuclear better the USA sits it out.

If Pakistan and India nuke each other millions will die but the world will go on and us in the west will survive.

If the USA joins in the nukeing fun it will # # up and willy likley make Russia and China Join in the fun makeing as all dead.

Its not the USA problem or war. Let Pakistan and India sort it out.....or not.

Let be fair the USA has a dismal track record in sorting out ME problems so better they keep well away.

I'm don't disagree. yet, the one example where they DID get a result was between these same two....before it even started. Go figure.

If it does, agreed. Stay out of it. Clean up in the soaring oil prices....

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hmm, well, you had better rule out Detroit.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you follow trouble?
Or does trouble follow you?

ETA: I seem to remember you being on site when a virus outbreak occurred that was a bit scary.

Lol yea. And that was in Ukraine too, the swine flu. And just now an earthquake woke me up from sleep at 4am. Lol at my luck.

6.8 quake rocks India near Myanmar border – USGS

On topic:

The PM, National security adviser and heads of military had a meeting. We will see the results in the coming days.
edit on 3/1/16 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It is cheaper for everyone to just let the attacks and defense happen and evolve than to allow nukes.
edit on 3-1-2016 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I believe India have a first strike policy or something along the lines, in other words they will only strike with nuclear weapons if targeted first.

Now as for Pakistan nuclear arsenal were do they get their weapons? I know US supplies the equipment but I don't think US supplies nuclear weapons, right?

India makes their own.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I believe India have a first strike policy or something along the lines, in other words they will only strike with nuclear weapons if targeted first.

Now as for Pakistan nuclear arsenal were do they get their weapons? I know US supplies the equipment but I don't think US supplies nuclear weapons, right?

India makes their own.

Pakistan gets their weapons (and nuke designs) mostly from China and missiles from North Korea. Few of their fighter jets are F16s given by the US for the WOT.
edit on 3/1/16 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So how in the world Pakistan a place that is well known to train terrorist and harbor terrorist camp, a nation that gave shelter to Al-Qaida and Bin laden get to own soo many weapons and have help from the US.

Something doesn't feel with about all this.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So how in the world Pakistan a place that is well known to train terrorist and harbor terrorist camp, a nation that gave shelter to Al-Qaida and Bin laden get to own soo many weapons and have help from the US.

Something doesn't feel with about all this.

Its quite complicated. Pakistan goes along with the US with its war against terror and gives support for US ops in Afghanistan in return for military and financial aid. But it has been playing a two sided game supporting terror groups which fit their agenda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join