It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Only whites can be racist, right?

He's a product of white racism?

Then I'm a product of black racism.

There are so many fingers pointing back and forth that no one knows the truth anymore.

What a CIRCUS. Caligula would be proud.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You don’t understand the man is trying to allow you to feel his pain by imagination.

He is responding to the stimuli of black people being murdered

I will say that if I were him I would have directed my words to the white racists in America not white people in general; I think that is a mistake.

Though if he did that many white folks wouldn’t have read it.

Personally I don’t even like the concept of “white people” or “black people”

I prefer that color paradigm to die

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

"Feel his pain"? Liberal twaddle.

Let him feel my pain. We're all in pain from one source or another. My entire family is dead.

Do you think ANYONE cares about that? No. Nor should they.

I've nothing to spare for crybabies.
edit on 12/29/15 by 123143 because: FORGOT SOMETHING.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TheBulk

The guy is self-aware to a degree he admitted he was a sexist

I wonder why white people just don’t believe there is, was, and will be something called racism…

This man isn’t writing out of a vacuum

White racism created him

...and all these murders of black children and people sustain him....Even if he can be accused of overreaction by some, he still was born out of the cauldron of one of the most evil oppressions in the history of mankind, the black slave experience in America.

More evil than the Nazi's? Or the Pol Pots of the World? Or what happened to the Armenians? Or what went on between the Huttus and Tutsi's? They killed each other 5 times faster in rawanda than the Nazis could in WW2 and they were using just machetes. What about the oppression of the Irish back in the day? Cop cars are called Paddy Wagons for a reason. Don't see them being called N word wagons. What about what happened to the Native Americans. Not worse than what happened to the slaves? What about the internment of Japanese during WW2? How bout the Holodomor of Ukrain where Stalin purposefully starved to death half the ukrainian population. Starving to death is a pretty painful way to go.

Me thinks you are seeing this situation through some mighty small lenses if you think slavery in the south and the after effects is the worst mankind can do. Hey what about the time we firebombed dresden killing more people through burning to death than in the nuclear bombings. We set on fire and watched burn more people than we could kill with a nuclear blast. No, no humans are capable of much worse than american racism.

I'm thinking a lot of this professors problem is that Black Racism largely created him. Really only white people can be racist? You owe some world despots from history an apology.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The trouble with whites is

White people need to confront their racism

White people have it so easy

White people did this or that

Seriously. Get a grip. If you think all white people are the same then you're an idiot.
If you think the woman working 16hour days in a cotton mill, watching the only couple of surviving children gradually get sicker and sicker as they work along side her for a pittance that wont feed them, clothe them or house them properly has known anything like a life of privelige and freedom as a result of slavery, then you need your bumps feeling.

White europeans may have been paid for their labour, but it was (for tha vast majority) barely enough to survive on and they were just as trapped into working for their employer as someone who was formally enslaved.

All this white guilt bull# is merely a way for lazy, feckless, greedy people to shift the blame for their own failings onto someone else.

Blame the rulers if you want to, but don't for a minute think it is fair or just to blame a whole race for your inability to get off your rear, do a job and get on with your fellow human being.

I accept that a lot of people wont want anything to do with me, I don't go around insisting they make me part of their clique though. Live and let live and stop being a whiny scrounger. that should be printed on the back of any college prospectus.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I wonder why white people just don’t believe there is, was, and will be something called racism…

Since when? What white person, anywhere, has made the claim that racism doesn't exist, much less "white people" as a whole? Clearly, racism exists.

White racism created him

So you're excusing his racism by blaming white people? Think ab out that for a second.

...and all these murders of black children and people sustain him....

All these murders of black children? You know who's killing black children? Black people! Did you hear about the 7 year old black girl who was killed while opening her presents? It wasn't a white devil who did it.

Even if he can be accused of overreaction by some, he still was born out of the cauldron of one of the most evil oppression in the history of mankind, the black slave experience in America.

He must be really old. I wonder if you'll excuse white racism in 50 years after white people have been beaten down and shamed for a few decades?
edit on 29-12-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Mandroid7

I personally like the idea-- that I would punch him so hard,that the U.S will no longer be in recession due to the large surplus cause by the stimulation of the economy , thanks to the toothy fairy and the large amount of money now in circulation, that she paid to him for all of his teeth plus two.

I don't give a crap if he is right or wrong...he is speaking his mind publicly and thus it is fair game for debate...

I do find the talk of beating him, punching out his teeth, kicking him on the ground etc..Well, facist..

Why does a black man publicly speaking his mind encourage such violent rage?

Hell, Donald Trump says indisputably ignorant and racist things about twice a day...I don't see the default urge for violence and beatings from your right-wing camp..

Just saying, you guys are posting crap best suited for Stormfront or other white-power sites...Some seriously ugly hearts around here...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Only whites can be racist, right?

He's a product of white racism?

Then I'm a product of black racism.

There are so many fingers pointing back and forth that no one knows the truth anymore.

What a CIRCUS. Caligula would be proud.

I personally don’t believe only white people are racists, it’s an absurd proposition

The point is all this racial animus in America was caused by white racism, the historical oppression of black people.

One evil( white oppression of black people) phenomenon always causes ramifications on all kinds of levels( the black response to it)

So some of the response you don't approve of...so what

If you were on the other side of the fence, how would you respond?

Of course since all you people( so angry at this black man's response to historical and present white racism) are perfect so you obviously would respond intelligently.

If you don't understand that question then Ill put if directly:

IF YOU WERE BLACK HOW WOULD YOU RESPOND TO HISTORICAL AND PRESENT WHITE OPPRESSION?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

"Feel his pain"? Liberal twaddle.

Let him feel my pain. We're all in pain from one source or another. My entire family is dead.

Do you think ANYONE cares about that? No. Nor should they.

I've nothing to spare for crybabies.

Of course you’re personal experience is different from a colossal social problem that often causes life and death situations and universal suffering so it has relevance I would say.

Indeed, this thing you downplay caused the death of over 1 million Americans in the civil war

I would think that racial strife and division is important to deal with

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm an old woman. I understand oppression very well.

I come from a time when women could not buy birth control or a car or get a job without their husband's consent. Dresses and curled hair were mandatory when I was young.

God forbid you express an opinion and violence against women and children was A-OK.

I can only imagine how black women have felt.

BUT, the key is to make like a duck with the past - let it roll off you and move on to the future.

Strength and perseverance is what I respect. Whining, not so much.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow, the only reason I don't give my detailed reasons explaining how he couldn't be more wrong about me and how I and everyone on earth has such a unique point of view, backstory, and belief system that looks absolutely nothing like the next person's...and that he must be writing his letter with this impression that the BILLION people with indo-European ancestry and Caucasian skin somehow have a hive-mind shared picture of who black people are, what their shortcomings are, and stereotypes we all subscribe to is that he makes it loud and clear in his introductory paragraphs that he isn't worth my breath, he's a truly ugly person inside, he is so beyond any hope of being redeemed from his victim in a world of oppressors mindset that there's no possible influence anybody's words would have, and like many of these people he writes a letter that outlines the exact behavior we are guilty of and should be ashamed of and then does each and everyone himself while excusing HIS behavior as high-academia level analysis and superior to others doing the same which they do out of ignorance, hate, or stupidity. Really any attempt at rebutting what he said would actually reinforce his beliefs since that's exactly what a racist white person's reaction would be in his eyes. Plus, he is so empowered by his professor position and graduate degrees that he narcissistically sees his beliefs as infallible and everyone else's beliefs born of ignorance. In fact, his high horse arguments and discussion of all blacks as a collective whole make him look like more a racist and the savior of the poor black man with his unequalled intellect than any white could be.

He lost me with his very first accusation almost (but I ended up returning to finish for benefit of the doubt). That was in saying that he knows I already view him on a lower level because of the automatic label I paint on any black man of the stereotypical black man who is butt-grab happy or always tryin to grab-ass...The funny thing is even if I DO let every black stereotype run through my head, that's one I didn't even know existed yet I'm somehow guilty of it. Hell even black face sketches have the lazy black man slacking at his job to whistle at the passing white woman

youtu.be...

but I'd hope an "academic" especially would know not to push things further than reality to be more persuasive at editorializing or at drawing attention to an issue that might not be as provocative without embellishment. And that's black face, some of the most racist crap out there. Narcissistic personality disorder...textbook. And using racism as a threat against anyone who might fault his for acting out his extremely narcissistic disorder and it's habits.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: redoubt

However, five decades have now passed; a half century. Today, laws hold ALL citizens as equals.

Really?

Things have changed that much in the South? On paper maybe. That "all men are equal" constitutional document was the law in the days of slavery, too.

Go tell the BLM movement how equally the letter of the law is applied today. Go tell it in Ferguson how equally they are all treated under the law.

You apparently have never been to the South, and if you have, you're blind. One of the reasons BLM isn't existent around here is because all the crap that attracts those flies happens in the north. That, and they'd be booed out of town down here.

If I said anything to those racist jobless, uneducated fools in the BLM, it'd be that "Hand's up don't shoot" was a lie based on a thug's false witness testimony, followed by a few chuckles.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Maybe he is overreacting from you’re perspective but that’s the point. He’s trying to let you see things from his perspective so you can determine how you might deal with it.

I agree that black crime isn’t being dealt with by the same black activists who decry white racism.

I didn’t say white people created him; I said white racism created him.
(Then if there were no slavery, no Jim Crow and everything was fine between the races, this guy wouldn’t be saying any of this stuff)

I also said that if I were in his shoes I wouldn’t say “white people” like he did, I would just address the ones with racial animus.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: redoubt

Go tell them not to rob stores and then riot, burning down innocent people's businesses and homes.

It's got two sides.

Those weren't the protesters, criminals not part of the protest march took advantage of the cops being busy watching the protesters to rob places like the tire store and pharmacy, then setting fire to the buildings to cover the forensics.

The protesters were marching peacefully a few blocks away, surrounded by police. The media covered the flames and sirens for ratings and later covered it again to call the protest a riot in order to cover up the murder of another black person by the authoritarian white establishment in that town

The only side you are seeing is the main stream media one.

Like in Baltimore where the police were told to stand down while the protesters burnt businesses down and looted liquor stores?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Same thing in the UK. It seems like just an excuse to loot by all races...
And before I get any racism replies, I have black, white and who knows where else ancestors. It's morals that count.
edit on 29-12-2015 by uktorah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

White racism created him

...and all these murders of black children and people sustain him....Even if he can be accused of overreaction by some, he still was born out of the cauldron of one of the most evil oppressions in the history of mankind, the black slave experience in America.

You don't know your history very well do ya.

As sugarcane cultivation increased and spread from island to island--and to the neighboring mainland as well--more Africans were brought to replace those who died rapidly and easily under the rigorous demands of labor on the plantations, in the sugar factories, and in the mines.

But that wasn't in America... It was in the Caribbeans.

Before the slave trade ended, the Caribbean had taken approximately 47 percent of the 10 million African slaves brought to the Americas. Of this number, about 17 percent came to the British Caribbean. Although the white populations maintained their superior social positions, they became a numerical minority in all the islands. In the early nineteenth century, fewer than 5 percent of the total population of Jamaica, Grenada, Nevis, St. Vincent, and Tobago was white, fewer than 10 percent of the population of Anguilla, Montserrat, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and the Virgin Islands. Only in the Bahamas, Barbados, and Trinidad was more than 10 percent of the total population white. By sharp contrast, Trinidad was the only colony in the British Caribbean to have fewer than 80 percent of its population enslaved. Sugar and slavery gave to the region a predominantly African population.

In the Caribbean, Dutch Guiana, and Brazil, the slave death rate was so high and the birth rate so low that they could not sustain their population without importations from Africa. Rates of natural decrease ran as high as 5 percent a year. While the death rate of US slaves was about the same as that of Jamaican slaves, the fertility rate was more than 80 percent higher in the United States.

So, go ahead and tell me, exactly how one of the most evil oppressions in the history of mankind was slavery in America because methinks you should dig beneath the surface of slavery and stop listening to those propaganda spreading racist professors that don't know what they're talking about. It's time to dry your eyes, get up off the floor, and move on with your life.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hey, you used "methinks" about his slavery comment too! Ha!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

White racism created him

You don't know your history very well do ya.

As sugarcane cultivation increased and spread from island to island--and to the neighboring mainland as well--more Africans were brought to replace those who died rapidly and easily under the rigorous demands of labor on the plantations, in the sugar factories, and in the mines.

But that wasn't in America... It was in the Caribbeans.

Before the slave trade ended, the Caribbean had taken approximately 47 percent of the 10 million African slaves brought to the Americas. Of this number, about 17 percent came to the British Caribbean. Although the white populations maintained their superior social positions, they became a numerical minority in all the islands. In the early nineteenth century, fewer than 5 percent of the total population of Jamaica, Grenada, Nevis, St. Vincent, and Tobago was white, fewer than 10 percent of the population of Anguilla, Montserrat, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and the Virgin Islands. Only in the Bahamas, Barbados, and Trinidad was more than 10 percent of the total population white. By sharp contrast, Trinidad was the only colony in the British Caribbean to have fewer than 80 percent of its population enslaved. Sugar and slavery gave to the region a predominantly African population.

In the Caribbean, Dutch Guiana, and Brazil, the slave death rate was so high and the birth rate so low that they could not sustain their population without importations from Africa. Rates of natural decrease ran as high as 5 percent a year. While the death rate of US slaves was about the same as that of Jamaican slaves, the fertility rate was more than 80 percent higher in the United States.

So, go ahead and tell me, exactly how one of the most evil oppressions in the history of mankind was slavery in America because methinks you should dig beneath the surface of slavery and stop listening to those propaganda spreading racist professors that don't know what they're talking about. It's time to dry your eyes, get up off the floor, and move on with your life.

Citation?...cuz I found where you chopped it from...T&C requires citing sources..And I would be careful of deriding others knowledge of history while yours appears to be the cut and paste function...while dropping it into posts as your own?
edit on 29-12-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Documented history

The white man did not introduce slavery to Africa . . . . And by the fifteenth century, men with dark skin had become quite comfortable with the concept of man as property . . . . Long before the arrival of Europeans on West Africa’s coast, the two continents shared a common acceptance of slavery as an unavoidable and necessary—perhaps even desirable—fact of existence. The commerce between the two continents, as tragic as it would become, developed upon familiar territory. Slavery was not a twisted European manipulation, although Europe capitalized on a mutual understanding and greedily expanded the slave trade into what would become a horrific enterprise . . . . It was a thunder that had no sound. Tribe stalked tribe, and eventually more than 20 million Africans would be kidnapped in their own homeland

Source... historynewsnetwork.org...
edit on 29-12-2015 by uktorah because: Linked source

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Mandroid7

I personally like the idea-- that I would punch him so hard,that the U.S will no longer be in recession due to the large surplus cause by the stimulation of the economy , thanks to the toothy fairy and the large amount of money now in circulation, that she paid to him for all of his teeth plus two.

I don't give a crap if he is right or wrong...he is speaking his mind publicly and thus it is fair game for debate...

I do find the talk of beating him, punching out his teeth, kicking him on the ground etc..Well, facist..

Why does a black man publicly speaking his mind encourage such violent rage?

Hell, Donald Trump says indisputably ignorant and racist things about twice a day...I don't see the default urge for violence and beatings from your right-wing camp..

Just saying, you guys are posting crap best suited for Stormfront or other white-power sites...Some seriously ugly hearts around here...

Because Trump isn't racist. That's just the ignorant people sucking in the propaganda...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join