It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

Go tell them not to rob stores and then riot, burning down innocent people's businesses and homes.

It's got two sides.

Those weren't the protesters, criminals not part of the protest march took advantage of the cops being busy watching the protesters to rob places like the tire store and pharmacy, then setting fire to the buildings to cover the forensics.

The protesters were marching peacefully a few blocks away, surrounded by police. The media covered the flames and sirens for ratings and later covered it again to call the protest a riot in order to cover up the murder of another black person by the authoritarian white establishment in that town

The only side you are seeing is the main stream media one.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"The protesters were marching peacefully a few blocks away, surrounded by police. The media covered the flames and sirens for ratings and later covered it again to call the protest a riot in order to cover up the murder of another black person by the authoritarian white establishment in that town"

There were numerous gatherings, many of which confronted police with Molotov cocktails, stones and tear gas toss-backs. I have a former relative (related to an ex) who lives in the area who sent me pictures of what it all looked like when it was... well, half-safe to drive into Ferguson. The destruction was pretty widespread with numerous homes and businesses destroyed.

It didn't have to happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TheBulk

What he seems to be saying is that white people are lesser than all other humans because we carry a defect known as "racism". He of course (in his own mind) has no such defects, because as a black man he is superior.

NO, you claim he thinks that he's superior because he's calling whites racist.

The reasons whites are accused of racism clogs the history books, I don't need him to tell me this.

Now you're offended for being reminded and you want to put him down, don't you?

Being reminded of history is a whole other thing then what this guy is doing here.
Blaming and shaming "whites" in general and calling each and everyone of them a racist by default is nothing and i mean NOTHING to do with history.

Shall we now start to condemn other races today too on their history ? Lets see how that will work out for him.

Or is it ok if i call all germans of today Nazi's ? im sure this "proffesor" would have no issue with that of course.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Go tell them not to rob stores and then riot, burning down innocent people's businesses and homes.

It's got two sides.

Those weren't the protesters, criminals not part of the protest march took advantage of the cops being busy watching the protesters to rob places like the tire store and pharmacy, then setting fire to the buildings to cover the forensics.

The protesters were marching peacefully a few blocks away, surrounded by police. The media covered the flames and sirens for ratings and later covered it again to call the protest a riot in order to cover up the murder of another black person by the authoritarian white establishment in that town

The only side you are seeing is the main stream media one.

The main stream media is bending over backwards to carry water for and act as a PR firm for BLM. Remember how badly the tea party was demonized? Those people didn't ever riot or get violent. They even picked up after themselves!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Violence wasn't condoned by the protest in Ferguson, nether is it by the BLM movement now. Big difference between civil disobedience like blocking a street and throwing firebombs. One is dissent, the other anarchy.

I understand their resentment and outright hatred of the cops there that protect the status quo of the white establishment, though. Walk a mile in their shoes. The power base is white, corrupt and the abuse ongoing and systemic. Of course they're pissed, they can't even get their real message across as long as the main stream media and wider corruption in the whole us government remains in charge.

They will always paint the people living in these communities as thugs, gangsters and hoodlum dope addicts. And they may well be more there, they don't have as much access to good education, jobs or healthcare, just McDonalds, Walmart and the corner liquor store.

Gotta keep the black man down.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well, I am gonna walk on this one. The focus on race; skin color, over personal behavior, is not where this needs to go... IMESHO.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The main stream media is bending over backwards to carry water for and act as a PR firm for BLM.

Keeping up appearances. They cover any "action" (especially action), but I don't hear the main stream or see the mainstream campaigning for them. They re too busy fostering race hatred agains Muslims.

They give little dismissive glimpses to protesters carrying signs, but really the war is over. The media won it for the establishment in Ferguson, covering the "riot" to the exclusion of the actual demonstration.

Whenever the protest appears on the news, they show up to film the part where the cops show up.

Edit: Just like the riots after the Rodney King verdict. That will always be known as the "Rodney King Riots" instead of, racist cops abuse black man, or establishment acquits racist cops, or establishment maintains status quo.

And you can extrapolate that to Treyvon Martin, Eric Garner and any nuber of the other recent murders and beatings of black men women and children for nothing at all. We go, oh thats awful, and go right back to minding our own business.

because thats what the media 'programs' us to do.

Guttural

edit on 29-12-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Being reminded of history is a whole other thing then what this guy is doing here.

Sorry I didn't watch the rant. I would agree if thats what he did was be racist. Of course I could also argue that only racist blacks are shown to everyone in the main stream. The speeches of Martin Luther King? Hardly. What he said is as true today as it was in his time.

But that issue of the wider white establishment, then as now, isn't going to be discussed openly on CNN or FOX. It will always be called the "White House".

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't watch the rant. I would agree if thats what he did was be racist. Of course I could also argue that only racist blacks are shown to everyone in the main stream. The speeches of Martin Luther King? Hardly. What he said is as true today as it was in his time.

But that issue of the wider white establishment, then as now, isn't going to be discussed openly on CNN or FOX. It will always be called the "White House".

I'd like for you to show me a single example of the media calling someone who isnt white a racist.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I'd like for you to show me a single example of the media calling someone who isn't white a racist.

Tehey're pretty careful about it. They aren't fomenting race hatred against Muslims either are they… (lol)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

No he is not talking about the past .He is talking about the present an unless you declare your race to every person you come across you can't be judged on your race as to the observer you are the same.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pcgamer11
Ask him the race of the majority who voted for our president. Ask him the race that started affirmative action, free college, and every other handout that is given to blacks. What race died in the hundreds of thousands for their freedom.
Blah. It is clearly obvious that him, BLM, and many others are the definition of racism. I hate to say it, but if he wants to see racism, he and his fellow dindus eventually might reverse everything that has been done for them if they keep pushing. This country can only take so much, and people have already started to see many of them for what they are.

Pcg
The "handouts" given to blacks are nothing compared to the rape of Africa .imagine you come from a land that is rich in natural resources and another race not from that land kidnap you force generations of your family into servitude. Knock you down when raise yours self from that state (Black wallstreet) and still continue to make money off your natural wealth. while your people are systematically placed into the poorest communities with the worst school's ,face police brutality, etc. I have an idea let's use just half of the money made from gold,diamonds, and oil to uplift the black community . And give them a real chance in life. Maybe use the term handback instead of handout

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: madesicc

originally posted by: pcgamer11
Ask him the race of the majority who voted for our president. Ask him the race that started affirmative action, free college, and every other handout that is given to blacks. What race died in the hundreds of thousands for their freedom.
Blah. It is clearly obvious that him, BLM, and many others are the definition of racism. I hate to say it, but if he wants to see racism, he and his fellow dindus eventually might reverse everything that has been done for them if they keep pushing. This country can only take so much, and people have already started to see many of them for what they are.

Pcg
The "handouts" given to blacks are nothing compared to the rape of Africa .imagine you come from a land that is rich in natural resources and another race not from that land kidnap you force generations of your family into servitude. Knock you down when raise yours self from that state (Black wallstreet) and still continue to make money off your natural wealth. while your people are systematically placed into the poorest communities with the worst school's ,face police brutality, etc. I have an idea let's use just half of the money made from gold,diamonds, and oil to uplift the black community . And give them a real chance in life. Maybe use the term handback instead of handout

As a person of Irish descent, where is my handback?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: neo96
If that is what passes for 'higher' education ?

All I can say is GET A REFUND.

Get a refund and come to a UK university. No compulsory liberal arts BS like that. Just do the course you paid for and that’s it.

If someone told me to waste my time and go do a course or go to a lecture with such nonsense I would have laughed in there face then gone down the pub.

Some universities have seminars like this and give extra credit to those that come and listen. They draw them in with the extra credit. University of Notre Dame is one that has done this, as well as the University of Minnesota. Several have given seminars on white privilege.

Here's their website. www.whiteprivilegeconference.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

Just like Nathan Bedford Forrest. People are too quick with their knee jerk reactions to realize that even though he founded the KKK, he later denounced it and was the first white speaker for the Independent Order of Pole Bearers.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He's bullying others into thinking they should feel guilty for being white.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I can't speak for the US but in the UK where I'm from I'd say Irish people do need a hand back .I have a few Irish friends an their experience is similar to mine. They are placed in the poor communities and judged as thieves unjustly. But they have accents so their noticeable. I would think in America if u didn't have a accent u could benifit from the same white privileged as the general white population . But any Irish person still suffering poverty from the past defo needs a handback

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Louisiana also had the largest free slave population, and many of those freed slaves owned slaves of their own.

Reasons for risking life and limb varied, but they usually came down to four fundamentals: uphold state sovereignty, regional duty, group solidarity and protection of home and family.

The notion that the average Confederate waged war to preserve slavery is a tenuous one at best. Only 6 percent of Southerners owned slaves, and 3 percent of those owned the majority. Recruits themselves referred to the war as "a rich man's war and a poor man's fight."

By and large, owning slaves was the privilege of the well-to-do. The rank and file of the Southern armies was composed of farmers and laborers who volunteered to protect home and everything dear from Northern invaders, to keep their traditions and be left alone.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My biggest problem with this letter, it the fact that he bunches all males and all whites into one group, which is completely ignorant, especially for a " philosopher "
What he fails to realize, is that we are all just people. Yes there is racism, but it is on all sides.
All races benefit from their race at times. All races suffer because of their race at times.
All males and females benefit from their sex at times. All males and females suffer for their sex at times.
This is a man who would rather wallow in pity then take a look on the bright side.
The fact that he feels the need to try and shovel ## at me and call it "love" or "a gift" is disrespectful to me.
and if i disagree it's due to my "white innocence"
This poor man has a really dumb outlook in my opinion.
He is also a professor, with a chance to indoctrinate young minds to think as he does, makes me sad.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The guy is self-aware to a degree he admitted he was a sexist

I wonder why white people just don’t believe there is, was, and will be something called racism…

This man isn’t writing out of a vacuum

White racism created him

...and all these murders of black children and people sustain him....Even if he can be accused of overreaction by some, he still was born out of the cauldron of one of the most evil oppressions in the history of mankind, the black slave experience in America.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join