It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
IF the letter title said Dear Black America, all hell would break loose!

Nope. All I need is a hard-core slaved heritage, then I can state whatever the heck I want to whomever I want! The is the PC way.

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Ghost147

My great grandfather on my dad's side was an Irish immigrant, I'm in that same boat with you. Nobody cares though because Irish are white.

You and I are one as I see it. We can guilt the tyrannical Americans/British for the actions they did to our people hundreds of years ago, together

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Let's boil it down

"All you White people are racist and you are all to blame for everything"

I'm sure he would call me a racist if I said, "Pot...meet kettle".

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: THEatsking

Ok, none of you have read the article.

Yes I did.

The professor is right.

No he's not.

Ok, you failed to comprehend the article. He pointed out realities that all of us face. I'm a white male.

I'm sexist. I'm racist.

But the difference is, I work against those truths to make a better world. To deny it completely is to be ignorant.

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Let's boil it down

"All you White people are racist and you are all to blame for everything"

I'm sure he would call me a racist if I said, "Pot...meet kettle".

That isn't what he said, I'm assuming you didn't read the article. Too long for you?

link   

originally posted by: awareness10
That so called Professor wouldn't want to meet me. heh. What a cop out, MLK would be pissed off if he arose from his grave and saw the crap going on. People have no class these days, they just spew rubbish and hope someone believes what they're selling.

enough is enough.

It works for the president, so I guess college professors think it'll work for them too. I can remember a time, not too long ago, when professors were still trustworthy because they actually taught instead of spreading around false propaganda and hatred.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I suppose most privileged white people are racist to some extent or another, but its not a black thing per-say, considering they hate everybody equally including other white people of different social class or circumstance. The problem is no longer racism, the problem lies with the social divide and disproportionate numbers of have not's as opposed to the haves in our society, essentially the distribution of wealth.

The only colour applicable these days is green.
edit on 28-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The precious snowflakes in charge of the political correction train wreck have deemed only whiteys as racist. Everyone else is allowed to be racist.

The professor is right.

What did you think about the broad generalization and demonetization of people based on their skin color?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The title ALONE WAS enough to make me close the web-page.

On my computer, "The Opinionator" also wouldn't let me scroll down - it kept automatically dragging the screen to the top so I couldn't read the article.

Based on the excerpt from OP though it sounds like this guy is trying to be all about "preaching love" while actually demonstrating that he is racist himself. Most racists seem to consider OTHER races to be racist towards them but are blinded by their own hate and prejudice
edit on 28-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The precious snowflakes in charge of the political correction train wreck have deemed only whiteys as racist. Everyone else is allowed to be racist.

The professor is right.

What did you think about the broad generalization and demonetization of people based on their skin color?

That isn't what it was though. The word 'racist' is a strong word, it's better put as 'perpetuating racism'.

And that is a fact.

The professor is racist against whites, I'm sure he'd admit. He isn't a real 'racist' but he perpetuates racism against whites.
edit on 28-12-2015 by THEatsking because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, I am just sick of being told that, since I'm White, I, personally, am responsible for something that happened 200 years ago or that I am to blame for everything that a White person does. He doesn't want to be lumped in the "all Blacks are criminals" group, but it's fine for him to do it to me?
B.S!!
Here, you can have my share of White guilt, because I haven't done anything, I am not responsible for what every White person does and I don't have a damn thing to feel guilty about.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

We understand the article and its a nice message that could have been a piece aimed at all people.
edit on 28-12-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
That so called Professor wouldn't want to meet me. heh. What a cop out, MLK would be pissed off if he arose from his grave and saw the crap going on. People have no class these days, they just spew rubbish and hope someone believes what they're selling.

enough is enough.

It works for the president, so I guess college professors think it'll work for them too. I can remember a time, not too long ago, when professors were still trustworthy because they actually taught instead of spreading around false propaganda and hatred.

I hear you, i remember that time too. Now it's all PC Crap, it's all rubbish. People are so gullible they believe what they're told to believe. How is this happening? All i can say is brainwashing 101 along with subliminal suggestive material being infiltrated into the educational system and the general public. I'd love to research all of this sh't and put it into a book. I know the agenda the've been pushing it for decades, but how have people become so stupid asto believe it's 'OK' to trash another because, PC said they could. People are drones and idiots, and i can't wait until people wake up and smell this crap for what it is.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So 'working against racism' is defined as calling ALL people of a certain race, racists?

There's nothing new here. It's the same concept as 'Limousine Liberalism'; finger-pointing at others = being superior and doing something constructive.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Ok, you failed to comprehend the article.

Wrong, again.
My comprehension skills are perfectly fine....I just disagree with his opinion.

I'm not that arrogant, unlike others, that I assume I'm right, I just completely disagree with him. - that's my considered opinion based on my personal life experiences and understanding of history etc.
I find his line of reasoning to be incorrect
Is that so hard to understand?

He pointed out realities that all of us face.

The realities that both you and he may have 'to face', but not me.

I'm a white male.

So what?

I'm sexist.

I don't think I am....at least not as far as I, or anyone who knows me, am concerned.
As for the in vogue politically correct definition of the term, maybe, but I don't really give a rats arse about that.

I'm racist.

I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave above.

But the difference is, I work against those truths to make a better world.

And you assume that I don't?

To deny it completely is to be ignorant.

PC bollocks.

link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes you're right. Those who accuse others are more often than not more guilty than those they accuse. Nothing in this world makes sense anymore but few people see it.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So 'working against racism' is defined as calling ALL people of a certain race, racists?

There's nothing new here. It's the same concept as 'Limousine Liberalism'; finger-pointing at others = being superior and doing something constructive.

The problem is- the perpetuating racism keeps blacks down. It doesn't hurt whites when a black man assumes certain stereotypes of a white man.

The other way around, it can contribute to the oppression that exists everywhere.

Yes, poor/minority/black communities need to pull themselves out of the cycle. But it will be slowed down immensely if people continue to knowingly or unknowingly oppress them.

And like i said, he calls the racists for effect. More like 'perpetuates racism' and that is a face.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ask him the race of the majority who voted for our president. Ask him the race that started affirmative action, free college, and every other handout that is given to blacks. What race died in the hundreds of thousands for their freedom.
Blah. It is clearly obvious that him, BLM, and many others are the definition of racism. I hate to say it, but if he wants to see racism, he and his fellow dindus eventually might reverse everything that has been done for them if they keep pushing. This country can only take so much, and people have already started to see many of them for what they are.

Pcg

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

IF the letter title said Dear Black America, all hell would break loose!

Nope. All I need is a hard-core slaved heritage, then I can state whatever the heck I want to whomever I want! The is the PC way.

a reply to: Ghost147

My great grandfather on my dad's side was an Irish immigrant, I'm in that same boat with you. Nobody cares though because Irish are white.

You and I are one as I see it. We can guilt the tyrannical Americans/British for the actions they did to our people hundreds of years ago, together

I would assume that if we had zero couth and didn't care about being classless trashy pieces of hog maw like Al Sharpton & Co then we might get...........nevermind. Still wouldn't be enough to get special privileges and pity guilt.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Ok, you failed to comprehend the article.

Wrong, again.
My comprehension skills are perfectly fine....I just disagree with his opinion.

I'm not that arrogant, unlike others, that I assume I'm right, I just completely disagree with him. - that's my considered opinion based on my personal life experiences and understanding of history etc.
I find his line of reasoning to be incorrect
Is that so hard to understand?

He pointed out realities that all of us face.

The realities that both you and he may have 'to face', but not me.

I'm a white male.

So what?

I'm sexist.

I don't think I am....at least not as far as I, or anyone who knows me, am concerned.
As for the in vogue politically correct definition of the term, maybe, but I don't really give a rats arse about that.

I'm racist.

I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave above.

But the difference is, I work against those truths to make a better world.

And you assume that I don't?

To deny it completely is to be ignorant.

PC bollocks.

He laid out facts that all of us face. You don't make any assumptions, ever, based on someone's race or sex, even in your subconcious? You do?

Ok, that's basically the point of the article except it is pointed at whites because whites that perpetuate racism are part of keeping a race in oppression (not saying the race doesn't need to pull itself out of the issue with hard work/etc, etc)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

but actual history books will show you that humanity as a whole is filled with violence and hatred.

Thats Bull#. The most despairing epochs in history were brought on by Greeks, Romans, Huns, French, British, Nazis, Soviets, now NATO, all of the aforementioned combined.

You forgot Alexander the Great, Cesar, Catholics, Christians, Napoleon, Conquistadors, Spanish decimated and enslaved central and south america and the Carribeaan, murdering untold numbers. The British Crown colonized India and China, addicting millions of Chinese on Opium, Napoleon and the French took or tried to colonize countries like Russia. You got the inquisition, witch hunts, and the Plague.

The US history of Genocide of Native Americans, Mexicans. The NAZIs, the biggest war makers of them all (Master Racists).All the europeans in WWI, Atilla the Hun, The goth visagoths, Hannibal… I won't even go into the whole Crusades and the endless wars between the Europeans-- french english and spanish. Dutch in the Indies, lots of English and spanish, french crown colonial gore in Africa, too.

Then fast forward to modern day. The US been killing hundreds of millions of people, invading, carpet bombing, firebombing Europe and Japanese cities, nuking them even. Then South and central America, Korea, Vietnam, Balkans Iraq, Afghanistan Libya, Syria, Ukraine…

do tell how awful the rest of humanity is.

PS almost forgot, The US killed off the Bufflao and chopped own all the trees, pollutes the world with nuclear waste, oil , heavy metals, chemical fertilizer, PCbs dioxin, blah, blah.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join