It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're close... The only applicable colors are red and blue.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: TheBulk

Any white kid that doesn't get up and walk out of his class is a coward and a fool. Personally, I'd probably knock a couple of his teeth down his throat. But that's just me.

Wow. You would knock this man's teeth out for his letter?

So much for freedom of speech... maybe you should move to Saudi Arabia.

Did you read the article, or just the quoted text?

link   

originally posted by: awareness10
That so called Professor wouldn't want to meet me. heh. What a cop out, MLK would be pissed off if he arose from his grave and saw the crap going on. People have no class these days, they just spew rubbish and hope someone believes what they're selling.

enough is enough.

Why wouldn't he want to meet you?
edit on 9Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:12:20 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: THEatsking

. Too long for you?

Apparently, I read faster than you

Did you skip this?

After all, you are part of a system that allows you to walk into stores where you are not followed, where you get to go for a bank loan and your skin does not count against you, where you don’t need to engage in “the talk” that black people and people of color must tell their children when they are confronted by white police officers.

If he wants to call himself sexist, fine, but don't lump me in with a group and call me racist, just because I'm White. You want to see if that letter is fair? Let a White person write one just like it and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Same here... I'm sure that pretend professor would be delighted to know that if he was on fire, I'd let him burn while I extinguished the fire from the other black man that didn't profess his hate for me for being white.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Use your Imagination

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

End of the day through just because this professor cannot seem to see the forest for the trees does not seem to stop him from spouting what amounts to misguided racism.

Then again i imagine that misguided racism is how TPTB perpetuate there social divides and proxy wars throughout our world.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You don't make any assumptions, ever, based on someone's race or sex, even in your subconcious? You do?

We all make assumptions....I like to think any assumptions I make aren't based on race.

Yet this Professor does exactly the same about 'Whites' as he states 'White' people do about 'Blacks' - its politically correct, arrogant, pseudo-intellectual, racist bollocks.

There are a million and one constructive things he could be doing within society to help eradicate social injustices rather than taking part in meaningless, pointless, hate driven, wishy-washy academic studies.
This will have absolutely zero impact on the last few vestiges of inherent racism within our societies.

It stinks of pompous, self-righteous arrogance and blatantly ignores the realities of life and historical fact.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It all starts with trust. If you trust someone and you're 20 or below, you'll believe whatever they tell you as long as they make up a good enough lie that sounds good. Our history books have slowly been revised and that has been enough to say "See guys, you've all been racist for hundreds of years." While keeping that agenda simmering, now they can move on to things like racist cops and white privilege. Anybody with a functioning brain can see that whites aren't privileged anymore than any other race but these professors find idiots that lack common sense and that's all it takes.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
But... It's So PC to hate on anyone who happens to have 'white skin'. Ten years from now, .... It will look so different, that ATS may not be PC enough to exist and therefore be shut down because.... #PC MATTERS. OMG WHEN IS THIS S...HT GOING TO STOP? Damn ...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Here, you can have my share of White guilt, because I haven't done anything, I am not responsible for what every White person does and I don't have a damn thing to feel guilty about.

The biggest racists on the planet are the whites throughout history. Don't have a cow, since you aren't personally responsible for any of that, whats to get uppity about? That a black person is saying it? Heres a white persons take… see the difference between a black person being called racist and a comedian saying the same damn things…
I'm white and am also not responsible for all that s***. I'm trying to stop it from happening yet again.

Yah, white power, as the EU and US (NATO) wage aggressive war, ever expanding into the Middle East and eastern europe, encroaching all over again, just like the Nazi's did.

I'm not afraid to admit it, are you?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I loved George Carlin. Funny guy that certainly had the measure of society's mettle.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
if you notice feminism and black victimization are always linked and feed off each other like who is the biggest victim contest. I have taken a class and had to discuss white privilege. I realized that any discussion on the topic of white privilege not existing in this class would automatically result in a f. Any subject that cannot be discussed fully and has to be taken as proven truth while providing loaded statistics is pathetic in a higher education setting.

I lied and wrote the stupid paper.

I wasn't going to pay for that class twice and be insulted twice without the ability to defend myself or my actions on the moral high ground that I was fighting the good fight. I retained none of the what was taught and view the class as propaganda and a useless waste of money.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: FamCore

Yes you're right. Those who accuse others are more often than not more guilty than those they accuse. Nothing in this world makes sense anymore but few people see it.

I've figured out that when you expose them, they call you every name in the book and want you all but dead, all while preaching peace, love, and tolerance to the choir.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yah, white power, as the EU and US (NATO) wage aggressive war, ever expanding into the Middle East and eastern europe, encroaching all over again, just like the Nazi's did.

Can you move those goal posts Juuust a bit more?

link   

Wowza... Your line of thinking is thrown way off. If that's how the average leftist thinks, I can see why people call Trump racist, and anyone that doesn't bend over backwards for a minority is considered a racist. Mind numbing.

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

You hit the nail on the head. What i'm wondering is how did 20 and below get so stupid as to believe what they're told? When i was young i questioned everyone and everything. I wasn't popular, didn't care for it, and hated loud mouthed bigots who pushed people into their corner. I don't know about anyone else, but i totally feel like the planet is about to impode. The madness people believe is 'real' is insanity. And although i get pissed about it from time to time, i'm also glad i believe it's all subliminal, however difficult it is to remember that at times.

Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

intrptr, which 'whites'. You can't blame the innocent whites. There are many different white groups like black/brown groups. When you say White, you're kinda lumping them all together hon. Just trying to understand which group you're referring to.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Use your Imagination

No. You tell us what you mean.

However, you might want to read that little thing called the Constitution of the United States of America before you answer.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

why, is it absolutely mandatory that i tell you or am i under arrest officer?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join