It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: everyone
btw dont they need persmission or a license to hold demonstrations?

Typically you do not since the right to freely assemble and protest is guaranteed in the Constitution.

Not true they are suppose to notify the government of the protest. The laws are in place for public safety. Random protests can disrupt traffic in doing so that can cause people to lose their lives. When thet apply for a permit the government is required to route people around the protest and emergency vehicles can make preparations like moving them to new locations to make sure response time doesn't suffer.

If you intentionally put people in danger by blocking roads and are doing it to change government policy that is a form of terrorism. It is not only threateni g the lives of citizens but also hurts them financially shutting down an airport hurts many peoples jobs. Financial warfare is still terrorism. As o already said BLM needs to rethink their policies you will never garner support attacking the people you need help from.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Typically you do not since the right to freely assemble and protest is guaranteed in the Constitution.

aha ty, i always thought there was some sort of permit for it though to ensure that they can demonstrate but witouth actually disrupting to much.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

O right pwew im glad that my idea of it made enough sense for it to be so

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They also tried burning up businesses and setting cars on fire. Oh how unjust the world is. Why would anyone have sympathy for that?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

They don't run anything. They do what they are told.

You are unfortunately correct, the CFR Bilderbergs Skull and Bones Shadow govt runs everything, but the power base has less to do with race and more to do with Secret Societies and dark powers and fallen angels.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I saw what they did to Japan with the 2 atomic bombs
Who do you think "they" are? They are people in power in practically every nation. It is outrageous to project that its all just evil white people. Ever look at the list of Bilderberg attendees and where they come from?
A casual look at Wikipedia says Japan, China, Spain, Portugal, Turkey...en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-12-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It is Progressives like Occupy etc that constantly scream about getting money out of politics but look who is the biggest controller....why It' George Soros.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: Vector99

Lol, im white, and still not scared, so the tea party is a terrorist group too.

ee
No the Tea Party is NOT terrorist. The Tea Party gets permits for rallies, does not block roads leading to airports causing delays. In fact the Tea Party cleaned up after the Progressives in Wisconsin and in other places.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Marxists attempt to get rid of class structure.... that is their ideology does.... what they really do is leave the power positions to the big bankers and what not while undermining the middle class "bourgeois". That is the reality of it. Hillary is an example of a Marxist but she is quite wealthy. When do the lower classes get access to her money and power?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

They also tried burning up businesses and setting cars on fire. Oh how unjust the world is. Why would anyone have sympathy for that?

Yah, the criminal element did that and the media focused on that instead of the peaceful protests happening a few blocks away.

The stores that got burned were burned by the looters to cover their crimes. The tire store and the pharmacy were robbed. That wasn't protest that was robbery and arson.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

They don't run anything. They do what they are told.

You are unfortunately correct, the CFR Bilderbergs Skull and Bones Shadow govt runs everything, but the power base has less to do with race and more to do with Secret Societies and dark powers and fallen angels.

Just men. Greedy and power hungry, but just men.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Not true they are suppose to notify the government of the protest. The laws are in place for public safety. Random protests can disrupt traffic in doing so that can cause people to lose their lives. When thet apply for a permit the government is required to route people around the protest and emergency vehicles can make preparations like moving them to new locations to make sure response time doesn't suffer.

If you intentionally put people in danger by blocking roads and are doing it to change government policy that is a form of terrorism. It is not only threateni g the lives of citizens but also hurts them financially shutting down an airport hurts many peoples jobs. Financial warfare is still terrorism. As o already said BLM needs to rethink their policies you will never garner support attacking the people you need help from.

Haven't we been over this territory? I haven't seen any meaningful opposition to the supposition that calling protest without permit "terrorism" means the Founding Fathers were essentially all "terrorists". Again, I ask: do we really want to water the term down until it really has no meaning? People enduring another half an hour in their commute home is not "terrorism". It's "inconvenience".

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Haven't we been over this territory? I haven't seen any meaningful opposition to the supposition that calling protest without permit "terrorism" means the Founding Fathers were essentially all "terrorists". Again, I ask: do we really want to water the term down until it really has no meaning? People enduring another half an hour in their commute home is not "terrorism". It's "inconvenience".

You need a history lesson but please show us where the founding fathers protested on the streets with the intent of hurting colonials. They took the opisit approach they were fighting taxes and made it hard for England to collect from the colonists.everything they did was to hurt the British never the colonists.

So to make this simple for you since you seem to have a disconnect. They are purposefully hurting the citizens of the city by blocking an airport and creating havoc to businesses and people trying to travel for the holidays. Why are they doing this they believe if they hurt people the government will give in to their demands. So please stop the founding fathers BS it just shows a lack of understanding on your part. If you think its ok to disrupt the public for a cause them you believe terrorism is ok and that's fine but at least be honest about it.They made a threat and then carried it out warning in fact it would continue as I said bad policy on their behalf

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
Soros (and a lot of others) are traitors to this country and to humanity and should be dealt with accordingly. Not like that's going to happen, but it should.

..of course, we're all "soft" these days and don't do the who hanging thing, so....there's that.

Soros is not American anyway, even if he has gotten a citizenship....he is Hungarian and well worked for the Nazis at 14. A man who stole from the Jews and people think he loves humanity and is an exceptional example of Progressive.....I once told a coworker about the interview where he admitted the whole Nazi thing and said publicly he had zero remorse and then this guy says to me well he gives a lot of money away to ppl....so he must be a good guy.
I ever I did a face palm....

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Soros (and a lot of others) are traitors to this country and to humanity and should be dealt with accordingly. Not like that's going to happen, but it should.

..of course, we're all "soft" these days and don't do the who hanging thing, so....there's that.

Soros is not American anyway, even if he has gotten a citizenship....he is Hungarian and well worked for the Nazis at 14. A man who stole from the Jews and people think he loves humanity and is an exceptional example of Progressive.....I once told a coworker about the interview where he admitted the whole Nazi thing and said publicly he had zero remorse and then this guy says to me well he gives a lot of money away to ppl....so he must be a good guy.
I ever I did a face palm....

He believes a world government needs to occur. He sees nation's as a problem. Why he crashed the British economy he is pushing for an open society not ruled by governments but by the people. Similar to Marxism with some key diffrences. Businesses are the one he believes should control etverythibg and their duty is to their employees. He sees the world of the future as people owning the companies and government decisions need to be made by the people not politicians. And given the opertunity people will take care of society. Such as free healthcare free education etc. So in his world view their is no place for countries or governments
edit on 12/26/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

No worse than the Koch brothers money infiltrating politics.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Not true they are suppose to notify the government of the protest. The laws are in place for public safety. Random protests can disrupt traffic in doing so that can cause people to lose their lives.

You do not need a permit to protest in public spaces and if you do not block streets or thoroughfares.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Sounds to me as though they just officially declared themselves terrorists. It will be interesting to see if anyone in the government has the guts to go after them as such.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Whoever put this whole BLM thing together is an absolute idiot.

No, they are absolutely insidiously genius.
This keeps the dividing us among racial lines alive and well, and further divides. It creates extremes on both sides. It even divides the smarter "blacks" from the ones that buy this prepackaged bs. It's genius...if you're into evil and all that.

This keeps the population et al off the back of the "elite"...all the while they rape and pillage us and our freedoms some more.

This is being directed from "the top", of that I am absolutely certain. (Don't ask for citation, you won't find it. But it's not exactly rocket science either. Have to be blind as a bat not to see it's being directed from....somewhere. Who? No idea, besides those names and orgs mentioned in this thread already)

In the interest of balance though...I saw some "white people" claiming that when these BLM "protesters" are blocking traffic, they should just be run over, and it would be justifiable as well.....so there is that.
Extremists on both sides. All sides...
Insanity, utter insanity.

For who is directing it, all you have to do is look at how evil the stuff is to see that. Whatever human puppets certain powers use, it's still the same powers behind this sort of thing. And, yes, they are quite brilliant.

As for running them over, well, if some mob surrounded my car, and I felt threatened, I wouldn't be adverse to using that very heavy weapon as needed. Mobs can attack people in cars, after all. There, it would depend on the degree of threat. I did come close to hitting someone once (mentioned in an old thread of mine), but he was blonde and white, like me. Weird night, that one.

Those pulling the strings are doing a superb job.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I did come close to hitting someone once (mentioned in an old thread of mine), but he was blonde and white, like me.

So you didn't.
On the other hand, if he was black and didn't look like you...
edit on 12/31/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join