It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Black Lives Matter organizers say their announced protest at the Mall of America was a “planned diversion” and a “decoy.” Their real goal was the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. Protesters did show up at the nation’s largest shopping mall Wednesday afternoon, but they quickly left and boarded trains for a quick trip to the nearby MSP airport where they blocked traffic and caused delays at both of the airports

"Decoy" Protest at Mall of America

What are these imbeciles trying to accomplish? First they threaten to disrupt one of the largest malls (Mall of America) on one of the busiest shopping days(forcing the mall and stores to go into lockdown).

But that was a "decoy" protest according to BLM Minneapolis. Their true intent was to try to shutdown the Minneapolis International Airport. They blocked off the terminal and protested on the the streets, resulting in a massive delay of traffic to the airport.

How many people parents trying to buy Christmas gifts for their kids had to deal with the headache that BLM caused? How many families trying to fly out to enjoy Christmas were delayed?

Inflicting fear and suffering on innocent people is uncalled for, especially on Christmas.

When their protests shows malicious intent to disrupt average people's lives, they are no longer a protest group. Black Lives Matter is walking a very thin line between a protest group and a....well let's see what the FBI says;

The FBI defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof in furtherance of political or social objectives.”

But who are we to blame? We all know the protestors are just pawns and the BLM movement isn't funding itself.

Ghost

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
George Soros to start with.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Black Lives Matter will never succeed with these petite protests; that only disrupt the daily lives of people and alienate supporters who could help their cause.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Soros might be the most popular name, but there are many more.

The Democracy Alliance was founded in 2005 by Rob Stein, a former member of the Clinton White House and also the senior strategist for the Democratic National Committee in the early 90's

The Democracy Alliance has 110 members that are required to pay $200,000 each and every year to promote liberal agendas - or a minimum of $24,000,000 per year(most likely much more).

Their ties to BLM are numerous although hazy.

Is it any wonder why Trump is trolled by BLM protestors so consistently at his rallies?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

They should change their name to ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

They should change their name to ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Last year they had 4000.

This year less than 100.

I think the good black folks have spoken.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society.

^^That's the definition of Black Lives Matter and personally, I have no respect what so ever for this group of hypocritical precious snowflakes, hopefully one day they will wake up and realize that the world owes them nothing.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

They wanna force people to listen to them and if they can't protest anywhere they want, they annoy everyday people. You don't have to disrupt peoples daily life, or a college students studying, or someone trying to catch a flight, to pass on a message you deem important.

We are bombarded every single day about this movement. the last healthy thing to help spread this message is to annoy the audience you're trying to convert.

Or maybe they just like to yell and annoy people, who knows....

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The BLM movement is no less ridiculous nor any less staged than the Westboro Baptist Church protests.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
As a resident of Minnesota I can tell you this was big news all day today. Local news spoke to several individuals who missed flights. At one point I believe 2 terminals at the airport had been shut down and at least 80 stores in the MOA were shut down. Their goal was to disrupt and/or ruin the holidays for anyone and everyone.

The protesters tweeted on Wednesday that because Clark won’t be celebrating Christmas this year, they would be shutting down the Mall of America, the light rail and MSP.

SOURCE

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

I mean who ever is running this movement must have missed the PR section on how to run a successful movement.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

Uh... and this is not a terroristic threat why?

Where's the Justice Dept. on this?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lets Start A Group for Bald People...ALL BALD PEOPLES LIVES MATTER.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916
Black Lives Matter will never succeed with these petite protests; that only disrupt the daily lives of people and alienate supporters who could help their cause.

Petite? Was it only tiny protesters?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

1) It's not Christmas at this time nor at that time.

2) What are they trying to accomplish? I would imagine they have a website for you to learn that.

3) Who is paying them?

4) Right to assemble, unless it annoys you, I guess.

Oh these mastermind criminals, they actually pulled a switcheroo in order to try to make their protest more successful? LOL
edit on 24-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock
As a resident of Minnesota I can tell you this was big news all day today. Local news spoke to several individuals who missed flights. At one point I believe 2 terminals at the airport had been shut down and at least 80 stores in the MOA were shut down. Their goal was to disrupt and/or ruin the holidays for anyone and everyone.

The protesters tweeted on Wednesday that because Clark won’t be celebrating Christmas this year, they would be shutting down the Mall of America, the light rail and MSP.

SOURCE

They are moving in to terrorism I guess. Funny they don't think their argument is good enough and have to resort to hurting people. Think of all those families trying to go see relatives at Christmas. All they are doing is alienating the very people they want to reach. Has to make you wonder what fools are running it.
edit on 12/24/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Blm is a horrible, hateful racist group of evil people. This isn't surprising. I agree with the poster comparing them with westborough babtist church. Truly sick people. It's sad so many people actually support their crazy racist and bigoted nonsense.
edit on 24-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

When a group uses this person as their poster child, what can you really expect?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There doing there job, there pissing off people to the point there called all kind of names, people really dont like having there important lives bothered.

Alot of easily offended people on ats today. They must not be pc enough.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
4) Right to assemble, unless it annoys you, I guess.?

Not on private property however.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join