It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Ive,done that before, thanks for being honest, i just think that using the word terrorist for the blm group opens a door that would start labeling all sorts of protest group in the western word, id rather not start down that slope, just my opinion do.

Have a merry xmas

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I did...and either A - I'm just being an asshole this morning because it's early and the coffee isn't doing it yet, or B - I just don't believe you because I think you are lying.

Either way, your bias bleeds through, heavily.

You can be arsed into bothering to google search for an image of the guy, yet can't be arsed into fact checking the image first?
I find it hard to believe that.

But, maybe I'm just being hateful.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

I don't believe you.

Here is the google search I did. Tell me if the image I posted shows up.

Again my bad for bad info...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Think of the children! their parents might be slightly inconvenienced while shopping!

To consider/want these protests to be 'terrorism' is soo soo pathetic....

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I just think there is some racism going on, on all sides at this point. I even had a supposedly evolved white woman expressing that I need to accept my white privilege and feel guilty it was ludicrous and racist, but what's new America is in another racial quagmire, why I do not know. As far as I can tell they are killing everyone and regardless of race and they are gestapo thugs. Meh, sounds like family Christmas to me,

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This thread shows how easily scared we are and how quick we throw the term terrorism around.

BLM may be misguided and wrong in their approach, but their message is still pertinent and they are not terrorists.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Honestly, I don't think labeling them terrorists is much of a leap at all really.
I'm "friends" with a few of this ilk over at fb.

Let's go over some of the terms and phrases they use daily.
"Race soldiers"...this is used to describe any and all white cops.

"Systemic white supremacy"....used to define anything and everything they claim to be such. Even other black folks are not immune to this one because they're always talking about "negropeans" and "those negropeans that don't go off code"....

They are constantly bashing anyone black that won't "go off code" (code for, won't agree with us to the maximum)

They are constantly sharing stuff from the likes of Farrakhan and others that repeat the same hateful garbage he is constantly spouting.

This is a small taste (and it's early and my brain isn't that active yet) of the crap they are constantly on about.

They are one very small leap into radicalized terrorist group, be sure of that.
When these protests fail, how long before they actually start acting out in such a way.

I've seen them literally cheer when cops are shot (like the "put wings on pigs" guy in NY)

I've tried to engage a few of them. That's impossible and there is always some circular logic as to why I am "just commenting because I'm trying to keep the status quo (white supremacy) alive and well. They will gang up and mob attack you at the slightest hint you aren't "on code" (their words) with them.

And the stuff they spout just seems to get more radicalized by the day.

I for one, don't think the leap is much of one at all. (But that's probably because I'm a racist, white supremacist, who is unwilling to "go off code"...you know, because I profit heavily from white supremacy...or some such nonsense.)

....strangely, my broke ass cannot find this "profit" as I struggle to get by day by day.
They have time to go disrupt lives and stand around shouting in streets and malls. I have to work my ass off just to keep eating. Yeah, some "advantage" I have there

ETA: There's even this one guy that claims that this is a "mission from God"...that "God" spoke to him and told him it was his duty to inform the world about blacks being killed (which I could go with if they didn't support those who are actually criminals, all the while ignoring their own back yard) But, according to him, "black on black" violence is a myth and is made up by the media to make you think it's worse than it is. And if/when that doesn't work, they go with the "staged event"/false flag thing.

There was a shooting on video in Chi town about 3 months ago, and this guy was trying his best to say that it wasn't some black teens doing the shooting, it was a couple "agents" doing it to add to the numbers....
I sh#t you not.
edit on 24-12-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Accept your white privilege feel your white guilt!

Well written yea I wish they had more of a representation here on ats it would be fun shouting down their antics as a community, but nah they don't like places like this not a good platform for hate speech.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

You can expect any cowardly wimp with a chip on their shoulder that thinks everybody owes them to act in this disruptive manner. There's a reason they always gang up together. The disruption makes them feel like they've accomplished their goal of bullying and intimidation. They only get support from hardcore lefties, everyone else thinks they're annoying, stupid, uneducated, and/or jobless.

As far as funding, I know George Soros has funded millions to them and it wouldn't surprise me to find out the feds have given them a little to shut their whiny mouths.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Before BLM was even a thing, there was this girl over at fb that I was "friends" with....I actually thought she was black for the longest time. She told me this exact thing basically. Told me that black people "cannot be racist" and then preceded to give me some drawn out "definition" of racism. Said that only those who "profit" from it can be racists. It was astounding.

When Martin was killed, I shared a few more conspiracy leaning things for discussion and she was all over them, she would "like" everything and spam my threads with shotty info. A few days later, I posted something for the sake of balance and since it didn't agree with her, she went on a tirade. It was only recently that I realized she is actually "white". For some reason I am still "following" her, even though she deleted me from her friends list and she is friends with others that I am as well, so I still see her posts quite often. A LOT of Farrakhan stuff. A LOT of "the white man is the most insidious evil" stuff. Scary stuff, really.

I wish they had more of a representation here on ats

They're here (in this very thread to be exact) but they keep it "low key" on this site, because of the reasons you explained.

not a good platform for hate speech.

Idk about that. Depends on who is being "hated" I suppose. Lots of "hate speech" here...but you're still right, it gets called out a lot more here than a place like fb where you can control what stands and what is deleted and who it is doing the commenting.

These idiots are absolutely immune to facts and are all about skewing it to fit their agenda.
They are radicals in every sense of the world.

Radicals often become, well, even more radicalized, and in the end, always end up resorting to violence to achieve their goals...ala, terrorism.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I dont remember any protests over this:

Fatal Shooting By Bexar County Sheriff Deputies (guy with hands up)
www.liveleak.com...

Ah, right. He's white.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
There doing there job, there pissing off people to the point there called all kind of names, people really dont like having there important lives bothered.

Alot of easily offended people on ats today. They must not be pc enough.

Wow.....

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Gotta keep the devicive mantra alive, didn't you know white lives matter, just not to black lives matter.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
This can't/won't be seen as a form of terrorism because of course, black lives matter.

Or they wont be called terrorist because they aren't,you might need to go read up the definition of the word.

Terrorism: the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: TechniXcality

Said that only those who "profit" from it can be racists. It was astounding.

If she only knew BLM promoters actually are profiting from it. That in my opinion is why it becomes terrorist in nature, it's NOT pushing a belief but rather an agenda.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Still not scary, lol terrorist, thats funny as hell.

What's funny as hell is the fear displayed by blacks and progressives when a Confederate Flag is shown in public.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Highly unlikely.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

*slyly grins and walks away without saying another word.
Second line, because sometimes I like to get old school like that.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

She, along with others, will ignore that aspect of it all. That type of alt media is not something they consume, mainly out of fear that they will have their preconceived notions destroyed. Not to mention, they just like having someone to blame, and they love letting the hate flow.

..it becomes terrorism when their rants and tantrums are no longer heard. It is then they will start literally acting out in violent ways. Not all of them, but a lot will. Radicalization to the extreme takes time. I've even seen hints of daesh type propaganda being pushed around...and while I don't always disagree with some of the rhetoric about imperialism and militarism, I damn sure won't join in the shouting when it is that ilk doing the shouting.

I've seen them call for the actual death of "whites" and "blacks" ("negropeans" as they call them)....the further down that road they go, the more likely that actual terrorist acts will be committed. Some are easily radicalized by the likes of Farrakhan and others like him.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Who cares if that wasn't him, they both look the same and carried the same thuggish attitude.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join