It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 22-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Dp

So you have seen the US or Europe whip rape victims?

You have no clue about the ME and my guess have never been or read anything about it

There is no rape in sharia law countries because they rarely consider anything rape. It's OK to gang rape a woman if she isn't accompanied by a man. Meaning the woman is charged. Look it up.
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 22-12-2015 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You bring no facts and make alot of assumptions, you have no clue what your taking about, but hey dont let reality stop you from posting.

Sharia law is not in all muslims countries but im sure you knew that.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No rape in Sharia law?
Woman have freedoms in Saudi Arabia?

You gotta be joking. Or at least sarcastic.

You do know people can be raped in the home? By their spouse right.
You do know rape by family happens all the time, especially in Muslim nations, with Sharia law.

Just because it's not reported does not mean it's not happening. Out of sight out of mind is a sad excuse to ignore that rape happens everywhere, especially under Sharia law.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You bring no facts and make alot of assumptions, you have no clue what your taking about, but hey dont let reality stop you from posting.

Sharia law is not in all muslims countries but im sure you knew that.

I presented all the facts you didn't read. You have a trouble with reading. I never said all Muslim countries had sharia law and gave the example of Indonesia and their modern form of Islam.

Try reading the links. You can use the amnesty or human rights watch I posted.

Also I have had young female Judokas as my responsibility in Abu Dhabi while in tournaments. It's a huge deal keeping them safe and not venturing out too much from the area we are in. Thats even a more laxed culture.

Again I said it's a cultural problem in many ME countries not Muslims. Try to comprehend.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

No rape in Sharia law?
Woman have freedoms in Saudi Arabia?

You gotta be joking. Or at least sarcastic.

You do know people can be raped in the home? By their spouse right.
You do know rape by family happens all the time, especially in Muslim nations, with Sharia law.

Just because it's not reported does not mean it's not happening. Out of sight out of mind is a sad excuse to ignore that rape happens everywhere, especially under Sharia law.

I was saying they don't consider very much rape. So it doesn't get recorded. In most cases they either also punish the victim or they charge both with males getting the lighter sentence.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This isn't about not knowing.

This a trojan horse with Imam instructions to punish western women, AND to dominate.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

There is no need to fear Muslims but there is a reason to demand our government stops giving countries money that are blatant violators of woman's rights.

I don't work with children under the age of 14. I don't have the constitution for it, but I can assure you that it is not just woman that are victims of abuse. Often the children are abused even mor, and not just physically. Both young girls and young boys are frequent victims of sexual abuse.

It is so hard to believe that a person would see a child as a sex object, or find pleasure in having sex with an infant just a few days old, but it happens, and it happens often.

Many of these cases are not reported, and too many of the ones that are reported, never go to prosecution. Which is why the numbers are horribly flawed. People will seek medical help if the injuries are bad enough, but they are not forced to report the rape or go for prosecution. In clear cases of abuse to a child, the State will usually try to intervene, it is extremely hard though if the adults are not cooperating, or deliberately fighting against prosecution.

The children are the most fragile and the must vulnerable in areas were rape is considered a right of the dominate or privileged males of the society.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Keep on pushing the goal post and adding your snarky replies, keeps in proving me right.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: shooterbrody

Do you not find it hyper-hypocritical and a massive failure in logic that a culture that demands women cover from head to toe is the same culture that considers rape of those same women to be absolutely normal.

Well if the women doesn't cover up then it is not rape and she is to blame and tried, and if she is raped she needs to find 3 males to back up her story. How is this wrong, I do not understand. There was a time when these women were worth only 3 goats, but today you can get 5 goats how is that not coming into the 21st century?

I don't know you so I'm not sure if this is some type of satire or what, but either way you're not even showing your opinion on the issue.

This is disgusting, rape is one of the worst crimes in my opinion and anyone with this ideology needs to stay the hell away from my country.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Keep on pushing the goal post and adding your snarky replies, keeps in proving me right.

Right. Cause your rebuttles have no facts I'll just take it as you have no arguement.

Again read my posts and try to quote them for your argument. Find where I say all Muslim states use sharia law. Try to discredit that Saudi Arabia and other sharia law states don't blame the rape victim and use physical punishment to sentence them. Try to explain how sharia law states in the ME don't subjugate woman.

You have no argument at all so far and all you have done is misquote and misrepresent me.

Like I said I had a Sufi mentor and am well aware that not all Muslims are bad and not all Muslims subjugate woman.

I do however recognize its still a big problem in many ME countries and is completely legal.

Explain how I "moved the goal post".

That was you when you misrepresented everything I said and chose to not rebuttles the actual argument. While instead using vague claims against me.

It's all obvious when you read the posting history in the thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

There is no need to fear Muslims but there is a reason to demand our government stops giving countries money that are blatant violators of woman's rights.

I don't work with children under the age of 14. I don't have the constitution for it, but I can assure you that it is not just woman that are victims of abuse. Often the children are abused even mor, and not just physically. Both young girls and young boys are frequent victims of sexual abuse.

It is so hard to believe that a person would see a child as a sex object, or find pleasure in having sex with an infant just a few days old, but it happens, and it happens often.

Many of these cases are not reported, and too many of the ones that are reported, never go to prosecution. Which is why the numbers are horribly flawed. People will seek medical help if the injuries are bad enough, but they are not forced to report the rape or go for prosecution. In clear cases of abuse to a child, the State will usually try to intervene, it is extremely hard though if the adults are not cooperating, or deliberately fighting against prosecution.

The children are the most fragile and the must vulnerable in areas were rape is considered a right of the dominate or privileged males of the society.

Well Rumi a very famous Sufi poet has said when you ignore the nafs they come up in perversion. Meaning the more repressive you are to human nature without care and thought the more bizare the perversions. Like the Catholic priest situation. You can't ignore sexual desire with only rules it also takes serious enlightened practice.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm in no way a liberal or feminist supporter, but this is suggesting two things.

1st is that women are to blame because they are smiling and friendly.

2nd that a religion that is suppose to promote peace says it's ok to take a women whenever a man wants and not be punished?

And lastly Norway has to provide self-help course to say rape is wrong?

Please get me out of this episode of the Twilight Zone now.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

How do you ignore the fact that Sweden did not have a massive rape problem before islamic immigration started overwhelming it over ten years ago and now it's so through the roof epidemic it is called the rape capital of europe? Sweden was an open culturally relaxed nation where rape was actually lower than most places, now it's a huge problem. Suddenly native genetic Swedish men started going nuts? No that doesn't fly. Some other thing was introduced to Sweden, oh what could it be....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You mean moral values should be taught? That we don't instinctively know right from wrong?

Oh wait there is no right or wrong,

Things I have read on the forum
edit on 22-12-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
This isn't about not knowing.

This a trojan horse with Imam instructions to punish western women, AND to dominate.

Doesn't seem like a very wise decision, people will only put up with this for so long.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If Sharia courts in Britain can subjugate women in their own marriages, the rape figures need to be addressed. This Leiden University study is disturbing and should raise questions about cultural integration and whether Western countries should allow unlimited immigration from cultures who have NO desire to integrate.

Sharia courts in Britain lock women into 'marital captivity', study says.

I am not anti Muslim in any fashion, but I am staunchly anti-Sharia. Why should Western culture be subjected to pre-enlightenment laws and cultural standards which are 14 centuries behind?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

That doesn't remotely explain the huge increase but it does work towards obfuscation of the arrival of the epidemic and you have to be willfully blind to beleive native swede men were responsible for just as many vicious rapes as the new arrivals. Also why no classes to teach men not to rape aimed at native Swedish men? Under your dogma they are just as responsible for the rape epidemic and if all immigrant muslim males were removed from Sweden the numbers would stay the same according to your ubsurd claims of more government scrutiny on more things catagorized as rape. That doesn't add up and if you were being honest you would admit that instead of trying to obfuscate, deflect and be an opologist for islam.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Really?

One has to explain that rape is wrong?

Where did that disconnect happen?

true that

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
With all of the muslim apologist on this site I am amazed not one has come forward and said the women probably deserved it. I find it interesting that some folks on this site keep going to bat time and time again for muslims only to be proved wrong by each new muslim atrocity. The reckoning is coming.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join