It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong"
“Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman] Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,” at least not by the police."

hotair.com...

I really was stunned to learn there are people walking around today that need to be taught that rape is wrong. I really have a hard time believing that someone could do something that horrible to another person and not know it is wrong. So I looked around and holy crap am I naive.

pamelageller.com...
pamelageller.com...
www.express.co.uk...

Apparently there is a huge problem with this; this is not Britons gang rape or Germans gang rape it is muslim rape. If you thought Americans were afraid of refugees before this will open a whole new can of worms.

I know there are Muslims on this site. I know not all Muslims behave like this. What can you say to make me understand any of this? I was hoping this was a localized radicalized problem but that does not appear to be the case. Rape is the ultimate hate crime. How are all Muslims not outraged by this? How are you not taking action to make this behavior stop? This is not brought on by outside forces overthrowing tyrants or establishing puppet regimes.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
AIDS.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's not just Europe that is dealing with this, it happens in the US as well

Ali forced a woman working at Gordy’s Travel Plaza into the women’s bathroom, locked the door behind him and started assaulting her in the center of the room naked.

When law enforcement arrived they began striking the door with a closed fist and yelling loudly, “open the door now,” according to documents. Officers also began to kick in the door around 20 times and yelling, “Are there any weapons?” At that time officers heard Ali say “She is my wife.”

The door eventually opened and officers found Ali completely naked and the victim was injured and in tears.

The victim tells police Ali told her she was his wife. Documents show officers were unsure if Ali was speaking English or a different language. Officers report hearing Ali utter “Allah Akbar,” which, in Arabic means God is the greatest.
link

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
AIDS.

What?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
"Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong"
“Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman] Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,” at least not by the police."

hotair.com...

I really was stunned to learn there are people walking around today that need to be taught that rape is wrong. I really have a hard time believing that someone could do something that horrible to another person and not know it is wrong. So I looked around and holy crap am I naive.

pamelageller.com...
pamelageller.com...
www.express.co.uk...

Apparently there is a huge problem with this; this is not Britons gang rape or Germans gang rape it is muslim rape. If you thought Americans were afraid of refugees before this will open a whole new can of worms.

I know there are Muslims on this site. I know not all Muslims behave like this. What can you say to make me understand any of this? I was hoping this was a localized radicalized problem but that does not appear to be the case. Rape is the ultimate hate crime. How are all Muslims not outraged by this? How are you not taking action to make this behavior stop? This is not brought on by outside forces overthrowing tyrants or establishing puppet regimes.

Their culture is so different from anything we understand.

I don't care how they want to live. It's none of my business.

A few criminal Muslims got the world all worked up.

I just don't think the entire ME is worth a single American life.

We just need all new leaders...

+47 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Do you not find it hyper-hypocritical and a massive failure in logic that a culture that demands women cover from head to toe is the same culture that considers rape of those same women to be absolutely normal.

I blame Saudi Arabian Wahabbi-style desert Islams 6th century "cover woman up lest man cannot control his carnal desires".

FAIL.

Time to join the 21st century where women and men are free and equal in the eyes of the Lord.

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I can't wait for... "but it's you who don't understand them, you need to make more of an effort."

or... "Christains rape people without hesitation all the time"

This is a culture that is 600 years behind.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Rape is wrong? So that is why I can't get a single women to rape me...

All seriousness

originally posted by: shooterbrody I really was stunned to learn there are people walking around today that need to be taught that rape is wrong. I really have a hard time believing that someone could do something that horrible to another person and not know it is wrong. So I looked around and holy crap am I naive.

Oh boy you are. The world is more like the bad side of all this and not the good side that it is wrong.

edit on 22-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Do you not find it hyper-hypocritical and a massive failure in logic that a culture that demands women cover from head to toe is the same culture that considers rape of those same women to be absolutely normal.

Well if the women doesn't cover up then it is not rape and she is to blame and tried, and if she is raped she needs to find 3 males to back up her story. How is this wrong, I do not understand. There was a time when these women were worth only 3 goats, but today you can get 5 goats how is that not coming into the 21st century?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So a lot of (fanatical) Muslim men justify rape by thinking there more superior and that women should do what they're told. But then again, plenty of western men justify it by being narcissistic asreholes who think they have a right to whatever they want... Seriously, whats the difference?

Is anyone really that naive or bigoted to think rape is some kind of Islamic phenomenon?

Go hang around any major city for a few hours on a Friday or Saturday night (especially) and your going to witness males dragging some half conscious young girl off somewhere, when she clearly isn't coherent enough to even know where she is, let alone consent to anything.

Seriously, rape happens all the time within society, by people of every race and belief structure, its also very rarely reported!

The world is a cesspool and most homo sapiens are just a bunch of narcissistic primitive savages, in general.

But if it makes you feel more comfortable in that isolated little box your living in, then just keep blaming Muslims for all the sick messed up things that go on within society.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So a lot of (fanatical) Muslim men justify rape by thinking there more superior and that women should do what they're told. But then again, plenty of western men justify it by being narcissistic asreholes who think they have a right to whatever they want... Seriously, whats the difference?

Is anyone really that naive or bigoted to think rape is some kind of Islamic phenomenon?

Go hang around any major city for a few hours on a Friday or Saturday night (especially) and your going to witness males dragging some half conscious young girl off somewhere, when she clearly isn't coherent enough to even know where she is, let alone consent to anything.

Seriously, rape happens all the time within society, by people of every race and belief structure, its also very rarely reported!

The world is a cesspool and most homo sapiens are just a bunch of narcissistic primitive savages, in general.

But if it makes you feel more comfortable in that isolated little box your living in, then just keep blaming Muslims for all the sick messed up things that go on within society.

Blame everyone possible, even the victim, "its also very rarely reported!", before you place any blame on the people that commit this heinous act.
"so they justify rape"
Seriously you are going to blow this off like it is not a muslim problem?

EVERYBODY does it does not justify rape.
NOT EVERY society treats women this way.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Umm don't have to be radical.

Look at the laws in the books in Iran and Saudi Arabia. It common place

Seriously are some of you so deeply entrenched that you just ignore this stuff because it doesn't fit your narrative or what?

I'm the first to not Blame all Muslims but come on man

This isn't exactly rare

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

there we go, see folks it's completely normal....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Stop being so hypocritical. It is well known that rape has been invented some 1500 years ago in the Arabic peninsula along with war, violence, treachery, lies, murder, cannibalism, etc.. I heard some scientists are close to discover the 'muslim gene' that is responsible for all the bad that has happened in the world since the dawn of times.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

there we go, see folks it's completely normal....

all you want.

Can you refute that these laws do not exist in the Middle East?

What exactly did I say that wasn't correct?

What's w the hostility
edit on 12/22/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Stop being so hypocritical. It is well known that rape has been invented some 1500 years ago in the Arabic peninsula along with war, violence, treachery, lies, murder, cannibalism, etc.. I heard some scientists are close to discover the 'muslim gene' that is responsible for all the bad that has happened in the world since the dawn of times.

So then is the entire country of Norway bigoted for making the poor poor refugees take this rape is wrong training?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Rape cases in Sweden have increased 1400% in over 20 years.

Sweden is now the rape capital of the West.

Please explain that.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
My response: have ladies learn to defend themselves by any means necessary, including using deadly force against their would be attackers.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Rape cases in Sweden have increased 1400% in over 20 years.

Sweden is now the rape capital of the West.

Please explain that.

Even Wikipedia knows why,

"Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[3][4][10][14] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[15][16] The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[10][13][17] Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.[10][16][18][19]"

Who would have guessed that countries that promote equality and treat sexual crimes seriously will have higher recorded rape stats? (other than anyone who has a remote understanding of statistics that is)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join