It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Community Bloodguilt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

First you would need to tell me what country you reside in and how you manage to pay your internet provider.

Never the less... unless your surviving out in the bush living on wild plants and bush meat, then its fair to say that you're part of the system and there for have just as much blood on your hands as anyone else does.

Peace... brother!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: JackReyes
Nevertheless the message is no one but God's and he will reveal it through the means he wants to and he already foretold he would do it through a people called upon by his name.

The English word "church" derives from a Greek word meaning "belonging to the Lord".
I think that covers everyone who in truth belongs to Christ.

I would argue that we cannot identify ANY individual community/denomination with either the true or the false church.
I believe the line between true and false runs between individuals, not denominations.
That's why it is a mistake to try to label the false community as "that lot over there" or "everybody except us".

"The church" is the congregation of God. It is made up of the anointed, chosen ones to rule with him in heaven. They have all been given witness that they are his, and have been born again from holy spirit.

For the time of the apostasy up until 1919 they were scattered. But since that time Jesus has been gathering them together. And they are all in a spiritual paradise right now. And they know it.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

First you would need to tell me what country you reside in and how you manage to pay your internet provider.

Never the less... unless your surviving out in the bush living on wild plants and bush meat, then its fair to say that you're part of the system and there for have just as much blood on your hands as anyone else does.

Peace... brother!

I will tell you this, I never said allegiance to any flag, never voted for any politician, never got myself involved in politics. And I own a pizza shop where I make pizza. I do not belong to any worldly or governmental organization, and never have.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

"The church" is the congregation of God. It is made up of the anointed, chosen ones to rule with him in heaven. They have all been given witness that they are his, and have been born again from holy spirit.

Of course that is true. Similarly the Anglican liturgy rightly describes the church as "the blessed company of all faithful people".
But NOTHING in the New Testament demands that we have to belong to ANY modern-type human organisation with visible membership structures in order to be part of the church.
Here you make exactly the same mistake as the Roman Catholics, who love the false argument;
"Christ founded the church.
But the RCC is the church.
Therefore Christ founded the RCC and only the RCC".

The answer to both of you is that being a member of the body of Christ is governed by your relationship with Christ and nothing else.

edit on 16-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Ye should put that in its own thread...

edit on 16-12-2015 by Akragon because: Edited

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Of course that is true. Simliarly the Anglican liturgy rightly describes the church as "the blessed company of all faithful people".
But NOTHING in the New Testament demands that we have to belong to ANY modern-type human organisation with visible membership structures in order to be part of the church.
Here you make exactly the same mistake as the Roman Catholics, who love the false argument;

The answer to both of you is that being a member of the body of Christ is governed by your relationship with Christ and nothing else.

For the time of the apostasy up until 1919 they were scattered. But since that time Jesus has been gathering them together. And they are all in a spiritual paradise right now. And they know it.

But God's congregation are commanded:

(Hebrews 10:24, 25) . . .And let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works, 25 not forsaking our meeting together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you see the day drawing near.

So true Christians are indeed commanded to gather together in meetings to incite each other to love and fine works.

There needs to be organization and structure to do that, do you not agree?

Can you imagine what it would be like to actually meet with people who think like you and love God like you? And have his blessing? And know that God is directing it?

Imagine it, I know you would yearn for such a thing. There is nothing like it on earth. Really.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Of course that is true. Similarly the Anglican liturgy rightly describes the church as "the blessed company of all faithful people".

If you are not sure of what I mean, I want to give you a taste of it:

November

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
The bottom part is the foundation of the top part, so there would be no point in separating them.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

nvm

edit on 16-12-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Awesome, I love pizza!

But all of your produce suppliers are obviously implicated in that "blood money", in one way or another... as well as the majority of your customers, yeah?

You can't afford to regularly order a pizza, unless your apart of that "blood guilt" system you speak of.

Its how the system works my friend... Either join us, or die alone in misery.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Can you imagine what it would be like to actually meet with people who think like you and love God like you? And have his blessing? And know that God is directing it?

What on earth makes you think that can only happen in meetings gathered under one particular denominational name?
I tell you again, you are thinking just like a Roman Catholic.

"Our group are the goodies, that lot over there (or everybody else) are the baddies" is the cheap and lazy option, because it gets people out of the task of examining the individual heart.
I belong to Christ, therefore I am part of the church. End of story.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Awesome, I love pizza!

But all of your produce suppliers are obviously implicated in that "blood money", in one way or another... as well as the majority of your customers, yeah?

You can't afford to regularly order a pizza, unless your apart of that "blood guilt" system you speak of.

Its how the system works my friend... Either join us, or die alone in misery.

No. When you realize that all mankind is born to sin, and sons of disobedience, and children of wrath, and they don't know it. You don't think about those things. You love humankind. You love people. Love you. Love DiIsralie, Akargon, and people who are paying attention. And those who don't.

And if they aren't paying attention you want to wake them up. And even if they think they are you want to show them, no, you really aren't.

It is about to happen. I never said this but because of love of people. And I know someone may read this who will reason about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

What on earth makes you think that can only happen in meetings gathered under one particular denominational name?
I tell you again, you are thinking just like a Roman Catholic.

"Our group are the goodies, that lot over there (or everybody else) are the baddies" is the cheap and lazy option, because it gets people out of the task of examining the individual heart.
I belong to Christ, therefore I am part of the church. End of story.

Because God is a God of peace and not of disorder:

(1 Corinthians 14:33) . . .For God is a God not of disorder but of peace.. . .

(Ephesians 4:4) One body there is, and one spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling;

And he is only one. United.

How can you not see this? I am amazed!@!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Jehovah sees you DiIsraeli and sees your search for truth. Herein is found what you need to see the truth. Let go of your prejudice. Jehovah loves you so much. See what he is saying to you. I love you too. I want you to be my brother. I love you brother.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Its not brother.... NOT

its not about to happen... this is the same old from the beginning of civilization

the end isn't near, we've barely started mostly because of a certain dark age of "knowledge"

People have to stop waiting for the end, and figure out NOW

IF it happens then it will... but you're not going to know when, because its like "a thief in the night" so why are you waiting?

Now is what is happening... and theres no End in sight

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Its not brother.... NOT

its not about to happen... this is the same old from the beginning of civilization

the end isn't near, we've barely started mostly because of a certain dark age of "knowledge"

People have to stop waiting for the end, and figure out NOW

IF it happens then it will... but you're not going to know when, because its like "a thief in the night" so why are you waiting?

Now is what is happening... and theres no End in sight

Learn from what this message is from.

Love believes all things:

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal. 2 And if I have the gift of prophecy and understand all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I do not benefit at all.
4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, 5 does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. 6 It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

edit on 16-12-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

The fact that your community separates itself from others is just as much "disorder" as the fact that others are not meeting with you.
Creating yet one more separate body does not solve the problem of separation.
Once again, your argument is absolutely identical to the Roman Catholic position and might have been borrowed from them.
Boht parties are arguing "We are the definition of unity, so those who don't join us are the people who are in disunion".
Both parties actively denigrate the faith of those Christians who choose not to meet under the Catholic (or JW) banner.
The whole of your opening post was doing that- and THAT is disorder rather than peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Dude... stop quoting scripture

You haven't got a clue what I've read or who I am... and preaching is "illegal procedure" on ATS

Unless they changed the rules...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The fact that your community separates itself from others is just as much "disorder" as the fact that others are not meeting with you.
Creating yet one more separate body does not solve the problem of separation.
Once again, your argument is absolutely identical to the Roman Catholic position and might have been borrowed from them.
Boht parties are arguing "We are the definition of unity, so those who don't join us are the people who are in disunion".
Both parties actively denigrate the faith of those Christians who choose not to meet under the Catholic (or JW) banner.
The whole of your opening post was doing that- and THAT is disorder rather than peace.

Isn't that really what most denominations do?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Jehovah sees you DiIsraeli and sees your search for truth. Herein is found what you need to see the truth. Let go of your prejudice. Jehovah loves you so much. See what he is saying to you. I love you too. I want you to be my brother. I love you brother.

With only one change of name, that post is precisely what I have been told by two Catholics on this site.
I think that proves my point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join