It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Community Bloodguilt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Can you imagine what it would be like to actually meet with people who think like you and love God like you? And have his blessing? And know that God is directing it?

What on earth makes you think that can only happen in meetings gathered under one particular denominational name?
I tell you again, you are thinking just like a Roman Catholic.

"Our group are the goodies, that lot over there (or everybody else) are the baddies" is the cheap and lazy option, because it gets people out of the task of examining the individual heart.
I belong to Christ, therefore I am part of the church. End of story.

Because God is a God of peace and not of disorder:

(1 Corinthians 14:33) . . .For God is a God not of disorder but of peace.. . .

(Ephesians 4:4) One body there is, and one spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling;

And he is only one. United.

How can you not see this? I am amazed!@!

Sikh equivalent to what you are saying. The oneness united in purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: akushla99

.is Why, under the conditions of All-D, do you create a situation (ostensibly, within/without yourself) where everything is you (you created it all, remember - or was it already there?)

I didn't create it, its already there.

Seeing through a glass, darkly…

...was a rhetorical question

...obviously, the conclusion can be drawn, that anything and everything, has always existed - without any concept of time needed to splinter any arguments from it, rhetorical questions for the sake of removing the woo-woo included.

At the level at which you accept the statement 'I am everything'...who/what are You? I did ask the unanswered question very early on, as it is germinal to a foundation of belief that holds an anthropomorhised notion that anything could be a challenge to those who profess a belief in the hedged idea of Almightiness having any sort of 'adversary'. You gotta ask yourself honestly, at some stage, 'Do I then really believe in Almightiness?'. With, or without 'time' - this is what it says in the predominant western version...that the 'I AM the alpha and omega' has an mmm enemy so great that it needs a final exorcist battle...with, or without time - guff...

Å99

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

At the level at which you accept the statement 'I am everything'…who/what are You?

I have no idea where you get that from, thats not my stance at all.

Although everyone is singularly unique in all the Universe, we are but specks, in the whole scheme of things.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

At the level at which you accept the statement 'I am everything'…who/what are You?

I have no idea where you get that from, thats not my stance at all.

Although everyone is singularly unique in all the Universe, we are but specks, in the whole scheme of things.

N.B. Small 'y' you, does not refer to You personally.

I cannot disagree with that statement.

Å99
edit on 16-12-2015 by akushla99 because: Adddddd

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: JackReyes

New world translation I assume...

Why not use the gospels if you're looking for a convincing argument?

Ahaha, you made a funny.

Also, community blood-guilt is primitive and barbaric, particularly when you are guilting people into a soul contract via cannibalistic blood rituals. Maybe you could examine the entrails of a crow to discern gods mood this week too.

If you were aware of a crime, or abated a criminal you also become guilty of the crime with them. Even in today's society that is known.

For example, you have a relative who murdered someone and the law is looking for that person. You conceal them, you help them escape, when you are found out you will be held accountable, and justice will be done to you.

Not too long ago a woman helped a couple of murderers escape from prison. She became guilty along with them in their actions.

I personally know of a young man, he was about 17 years old, a good kid, who started to hang out with the wrong crowd. Well one day while he was hanging out with them, the other kids in the group assaulted and stabbed a Coca-Cola truck driver and robbed him. They were all arrested and all of them were convicted of the crime. Even though this young man didn't know what they were going to do, and he himself did not personally do anything.

Now the justice Jehovah requires is the same. If you want to associate yourself with people who break divine law, you will be judged along with them. There is nothing barbaric or primitive about it. It is the proper thing to do.

Even today larger and larger numbers of people are crying out for the end of religion. I have read not a few people who have hatred for religion on this website itself. And they do judge you for being religious, because of the bad conduct of other religionists, even if you yourself aren't an evil person.

That is why God warns his people who still may be in religion to get out of her, without delay:

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

If you associate yourself with her when her judgement comes you will be judged along with her and receive the plague with her.

God says:

(2 Corinthians 6:17) . . .“‘Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’”

He does not condone the idea that you may continue to associate with, and practice their false beliefs with them. You ned to get out of her.

When her judgement comes it will be done by the political powers of earth.

You may call the act barbaric and primitive, but the point is quickly coming when religion is going to be exposed for the fraud she is, and because of the worsening world-conditions and out of desperation to keep their governing structures in tact they will take the desperate measures to condemn and ban religion world-wide.

And at that time many humans will air their rage at the injustices being inflicted upon humanity by religion. Then, while now you may use heavy sounding words, then you will be shocked in terror at what will befall mankind at that time.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: JackReyes

New world translation I assume...

Why not use the gospels if you're looking for a convincing argument?

Ahaha, you made a funny.

Also, community blood-guilt is primitive and barbaric, particularly when you are guilting people into a soul contract via cannibalistic blood rituals. Maybe you could examine the entrails of a crow to discern gods mood this week too.

If you were aware of a crime, or abated a criminal you also become guilty of the crime with them. Even in today's society that is known.

For example, you have a relative who murdered someone and the law is looking for that person. You conceal them, you help them escape, when you are found out you will be held accountable, and justice will be done to you.

Not too long ago a woman helped a couple of murderers escape from prison. She became guilty along with them in their actions.

I personally know of a young man, he was about 17 years old, a good kid, who started to hang out with the wrong crowd. Well one day while he was hanging out with them, the other kids in the group assaulted and stabbed a Coca-Cola truck driver and robbed him. They were all arrested and all of them were convicted of the crime. Even though this young man didn't know what they were going to do, and he himself did not personally do anything.

Now the justice Jehovah requires is the same. If you want to associate yourself with people who break divine law, you will be judged along with them. There is nothing barbaric or primitive about it. It is the proper thing to do.

Even today larger and larger numbers of people are crying out for the end of religion. I have read not a few people who have hatred for religion on this website itself. And they do judge you for being religious, because of the bad conduct of other religionists, even if you yourself aren't an evil person.

That is why God warns his people who still may be in religion to get out of her, without delay:

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

If you associate yourself with her when her judgement comes you will be judged along with her and receive the plague with her.

God says:

(2 Corinthians 6:17) . . .“‘Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’”

He does not condone the idea that you may continue to associate with, and practice their false beliefs with them. You ned to get out of her.

When her judgement comes it will be done by the political powers of earth.

You may call the act barbaric and primitive, but the point is quickly coming when religion is going to be exposed for the fraud she is, and because of the worsening world-conditions and out of desperation to keep their governing structures in tact they will take the desperate measures to condemn and ban religion world-wide.

And at that time many humans will air their rage at the injustices being inflicted upon humanity by religion. Then, while now you may use heavy sounding words, then you will be shocked in terror at what will befall mankind at that time.

God doesn't have legal rights so your argument is moot. And my "heavy words" are real talk, not some crafty rhetoric to tug peoples heartstrings and make them irrationally remorseful. Your blood guilt is emotional extortion. Plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I guess that will soon be answered.

Thanks for your kind additions to the OP.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join