It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Community Bloodguilt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: JackReyes
I gave you a link to a thread where I recounted how I became a Christian.
People come to God in many ways, and I am going to live by my definition of the process, not by yours.

No. Yours doesn't matter. Nor does mine. Now what God's word says, now that means something.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: JackReyes

It is community blood-guilt.

Is religion guilty in the eyes of God?

Organized Religion gets away with their crimes because all sins are 'forgiven'.

All you have to do is believe it…

That's not what God's word says:

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

That was 911. The voice from heaven was the tv announcing everyone should leave the city. And it isn't "Gods word" its Johns visions while on Patmos.

You still have time. It wasn't just a message for one city. It was for the entire world.
edit on 16-12-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

It wasn't just a message for one city.

Lol, you re read it. Babylon, a city, is referenced many times in Rev.

You rewriting the book?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It wasn't just a message for one city.

Lol, you re read it. Babylon, a city, is referenced many times in Rev.

You rewriting the book?

No. It actually says: "Babylon the great." Not Babylon.

Babylon the great is the world empire of false religion. That is because all religion on earth stems from Babylon. She is called a harlot because she commits fornication with the governmental rulers of the earth. Religion mixes in politics, and politicians use religion to further their agenda. Don't be ignorant.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

That was 911. The voice from heaven was the tv announcing everyone should leave the city. And it isn't "Gods word" its Johns visions while on Patmos.

...the 'visions' of early-onset dementia...

Å99

Well yah, you would have to be caught up in the spirit to be shown the future, we can't see the next dimension from here. Over there, its everywhere and every when at once.

But i can't explain that to a 3D person anymore than I can explain to a 2D person the concept of "up".

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Babylon the great is the world empire of false religion.

Except yours, right? Babylon is a city in ancient Iraq and referenced as a city in the modern sense as you suppose, too.

It is not a religion, it is a place. You learned this from men who interpreted it for you, not from the spirit.

The city of Babylon modern day is New York.

You just check all your learnedness for a moment and re read chpt. 18 again. See how it fits what happened on 911.

Or don't, dogma man.

I really don't care.

end of line

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

...the 'visions' of early-onset dementia...

Å99

Well yah, you would have to be caught up in the spirit to be shown the future, we can't see the next dimension from here. Over there, its everywhere and every when at once.

But i can't explain that to a 3D person anymore than I can explain to a 2D person the concept of "up".

Ya...I've seen the future...yesterday. It's about to already have happened in the past...

I'll repeat it...Rev is the product of early-onset dementia...this is indisputable in the light of a convoluted blockbuster, plot-line that "Over there, its everywhere and every when at once."...produces a timeline that has ended before it has begun for no reason...we can flip the 3D/2D guff as much as we want - of what use is a story that has already ended before it has begun?...That doesn't smack of Supreme Intelligence - it smacks of a poorly constructed script...

Cheers

Å99

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

New world translation I assume...

Why not use the gospels if you're looking for a convincing argument?

Ahaha, you made a funny.

Also, community bloodguilt is primitive and barbaric, particularly when you are guilting people into a soul contract via cannibalistic blood rituals. Maybe you could examine the entrails of a crow to discern gods mood this week too.
edit on 16-12-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Chris White has the best study on Mystery Babylon imo . It's not Rome or NY . it's Jerusalem and can only be Jerusalem ,who killed the Profits and where our Lord was crucified . The City that will be a cup of trembling to the Nations and where the Anti-Christ will eventually claim to be god .
This is pt.1 of the study for anyone interested .

edit on 16-12-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

whatever shall we do Oh kind sage...

show us the way...

(psst) Jehovah's Witness thread.

I'm a little late to the party, but I think you nailed it. He certainly sounds like a JW.

Wonder if he'd like to give us the next, in a long line of dates for the end of the world. Seems like the last one was 1975. lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I think he would have a hard time squaring what he is implying with scripture is he was willing to look listen and understand ......for op ...square this ....
There is a interesting story in Luke 10 .... " Jesus Sends Out the Seventy-Two

10 After this the Lord appointed seventy-two[a] others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 4 Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road. " NIV

He gives them specific instructions .......

They return ...." 17 The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”
18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.” NIV

In Mathew 10 we get more info about this story ..." 10 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give." NIV

In Mark 9 we see something else that adds more details to the picture ..."Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us

38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward. NIV

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”
39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me,
40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

This. Right here. I was going to take it from Luke 9, but this works just as well. Along with the other verses you quoted, there's no way around JW(or other) sectarianism, without twisting and perverting a clear statement made by the biblical Christ himself.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Thanks . It good sometimes to get a little confirmation about the picture the bible yields when stories like this gets embedded into ones mind . Best to just leave them alone is one voice but there is another that says say something .

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Even an unbelieving heathen such as myself, can read those 3 verses, and see that he was nipping sectarianism in the bud, right then and there. Unfortunately, most haven't listened. I had a lot of debates with the JW when I was a Christian. They can quote scripture with the best of us, but they seem to lack any ability to understand it for themselves, beyond what their leadership has instructed them.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

…produces a timeline that has ended before it has begun for no reason…

No, a "time-line" (theres that linear thinking again) as you put it, that is visible from beginning to end. Only there is no beginning or end to time or the Universe. It goes on forever and has always been there. in fact time didn't exist until men invented the clock, which they change every six months.

You need to think outside your box…

everywhere at once, "omni-present"

I can't show you a hyper-sphere because you can't draw one, (that 3D thing again) prevents an accurate description of it from this perspective.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Thank you, but the Jews placed themselves at the center of the Universe and occupied Palestine, rewriting the record for people everywhere to be fooled by. Its called the Zionist agenda or some such.

They are not Gods chosen people, they aren't any better than anyone else (Gods not a racist, nor does he play favorites) and there is no Holy Land (special dirt).

They've hoodwinked everyone with their old testament…

Edit: Oh and the antichrist isn't a person or the devil, its a system. The most corrupt, brutal and murderous so far, Daniel described it in his vision of the four beasts… the last one that combined all the three before it, had iron teeth and nails and stomped the earth, breaking it up.

Modern military, dropping bombs, thud, thud, thud. The biggest super power on the planet, the most lying and brutal yet, the United States, the capital of which, just like Babylon in Iraq of old, is the Center of World Trade… (get it, the World Trade Center).
edit on 16-12-2015 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So every other religion is bad......but your's is the one and only Truth?
Hmm. Where have I seen this before? Oh, that's right. Every religion on the planet says the same thing.
"Don't be happy and enjoy the life God has given you, despair, cry and moan, that's the way to true redemption".
Your sales pitch needs a little work.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

…produces a timeline that has ended before it has begun for no reason…

No, a "time-line" (theres that linear thinking again) as you put it, that is visible from beginning to end. Only there is no beginning or end to time or the Universe. It goes on forever and has always been there. in fact time didn't exist until men invented the clock, which they change every six months.

You need to think outside your box…

everywhere at once, "omni-present"

I can't show you a hyper-sphere because you can't draw one, (that 3D thing again) prevents an accurate description of it from this perspective.

See...there you go, assuming things about me - it's not helpful...

The germinal question...is Why, under the conditions of All-D, do you create a situation (ostensibly, within/without yourself) where everything is you (you created it all, remember - or was it already there?) where the schizophrenic nature, of your creation battles itself (and wins in a final scene) that sees parts of yourself defeated - by yourself...and it has already happened before it has begun?

That's not odd, it's just plain guff...

I credit Source as Supreme in Intelligence - oh, and for good measure...Almighty...and under those parameters, there can be no 'adversary' of any consequence, under any condition you could care to describe...time, or no time...

The root question stems from this 'condition'. So, the Lucas extravaganza is a fabricated tome that describes all the 'things' that it could NOT be...because, if it were so...Why?

Eastern cosmology has a far better grip on this, and all without the faux, all-too-human, dead-end, Hellraiser guff - far better homogenised than the curdled psycho drama that attempts to pass as milk...

...all that ever was and shall be...bears a little honest thought...

Cheers

Å99

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

.is Why, under the conditions of All-D, do you create a situation (ostensibly, within/without yourself) where everything is you (you created it all, remember - or was it already there?)

I didn't create it, its already there.

Seeing through a glass, darkly…

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Nevertheless the message is no one but God's and he will reveal it through the means he wants to and he already foretold he would do it through a people called upon by his name.

The English word "church" derives from a Greek word meaning "belonging to the Lord".
I think that covers everyone who in truth belongs to Christ.

I would argue that we cannot identify ANY individual community/denomination with either the true or the false church.
I believe the line between true and false runs between individuals, not denominations.
That's why it is a mistake to try to label the false community as "that lot over there" or "everybody except us".

"The church" is the congregation of God. It is made up of the anointed, chosen ones to rule with him in heaven. They have all been given witness that they are his, and have been born again from holy spirit.

For the time of the apostasy up until 1919 they were scattered. But since that time Jesus has been gathering them together. And they are all in a spiritual paradise right now. And they know it.

From my point of view Chosen Ones/Blessed ones do not need to rule anything since everyone on that level can access and know the current state of all things. Remove blindness and the path becomes clear. Reason and pure knowledge removes need for subjectively ruling anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join