It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Community Bloodguilt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There are many honest and sincere-hearted people in probably all religions.

But what if your religion is guilty of crimes?

What if members of your religion kill mame and murder innocent people?

If they are not removed from your religion then you become guilty along with them in their sins.

It is community blood-guilt.

Is religion guilty in the eyes of God?

Beyond measure.

In Revelation all human religions are given the name "Babylon the great" and she is called a harlot, a wicked prostitute that commits immoral sexual relations with the governments of the world.

Are you a part of a religious organization that celebrates pagan holidays, or perhaps celebrates them in the guise of Christian ones? Like Christmas?

Does your religion take active part in political affairs, and has soldiers in armies, and or perhaps terrorists murdering people?

Do not be foooled into thinking because you are not taking part in it you are innocent. If you are a part of religion you are bloodguilty in God's eyes.

And he, in his love for you has given you this warning:

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

You need to flee from her.

Very soon Jehovah God will put it into the hearts of the world rulers to serve justice unto religion. And she will be utterly destroyed:

(Revelation 18:5-8) . . .For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

The day of reckoning is coming.

All adherents to the religions of Christendom, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, and all the rest, all the pagan religions, all of them have blood-guilt, and everyone in them are blood-guilty in God's eyes. Every last one of them. And most of them have no idea, and it will be too late when justice is done upon them.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

whatever shall we do Oh kind sage...

show us the way...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

show us the way...

(James 4:8-10) . . .Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you indecisive ones. 9 Give way to misery and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned into mourning, and your joy into despair. 10 Humble yourselves in the eyes of Jehovah, and he will exalt you.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

show us the way...

(psst) Jehovah's Witness thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

New world translation I assume...

Why not use the gospels if you're looking for a convincing argument?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

show us the way...

(psst) Jehovah's Witness thread.

Interesting that you use Jehovah's name, in a derogatory way. The God who sees who you are. Who foretold what was to happen before it did, the God you claim so much to love. I have read your threads, and you do claim to love the God of the Bible. And I believe you think you do.

But you mock Jehovah's prophecy and his name?

He himself said:

(Isaiah 43:10) . . .“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none.

And still, his patience is beyond my understanding. I wish and pray to become like him in his long-suffering and kindness. For he knows our hearts. And he calls to us. Those who love life listen to his voice.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

New world translation I assume...

Why not use the gospels if you're looking for a convincing argument?

Ok?

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

(Matthew 24:15-22) . . .“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment), 16 then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains. 17 Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods out of his house, 18 and let the man in the field not return to pick up his outer garment. 19 Woe to the pregnant women and those nursing a baby in those days! 20 Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime nor on the Sabbath day; 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Was HIS message really about end times?

Not too much weight in that argument... and of course if you like Paul, he actually believed "the end" and Jesus returning would happen in his life time... which It didn't

hmmm..

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
How was my comment mocking? I was merely identifying your community, and in doing so I was obliged to cite the name your community uses.
I fully accept the importance of leaving the false community and clinging to the true, but the problem of identifying them may be more subtle than you think.
To illustrate the point, there are people on this site tellimg me that Christ is calling me into the Catholic church.

"God bless the King, the Faith's defender.
God bless (no harm in blessing) the Pretender.
But who Pretender is and who is King-
God bless us all- that's quite another thing!"

edit on 16-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Not too much weight in that argument... and of course if you like Paul, he actually believed "the end" and Jesus returning would happen in his life time... which It didn't

hmmm..

No Paul did not. Notice what Paul said:

(2 Thessalonians 2:6, 7) 6 And now you know what is acting as a restraint, so that he will be revealed in his own due time. 7 True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way.

He knew that the apostles were acting as a restraint from the apostasy Satan was sowing in the congregation, and he also knew that they had to die in order for it to be successful (the apostasy the formation of the Catholic Church).

He never ever said the end was coming in his life time.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

hmmm..

Yes it was referring to endtimes, notice this verse:

(Matthew 24:21) . . .for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.

That will not be fulfilled until the end arrives.

Also, this obviously refers to that future time that is very very very near at hand:

(Matthew 24:29-31) . . . “Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
How was my comment mocking? I was merely identifying your community, and in doing so I was obliged to cite the name your community uses.
I fully accept the importance of leaving the false community and clinging to the true, but the problem of identifying them may be more subtle than you think.
To illustrate the point, there are people on this site tellimg me that Christ is calling me into the Catholic church.

"God bless the King, the Faith's defender.
God bless (no harm in blessing) the Pretender.
But who Pretender is and who is King-
God bless us all- that's quite another thing!"

I apologize then if I misread the statement. I read it with a mocking tone, one I am used too.

Nevertheless the message is no one but God's and he will reveal it through the means he wants to and he already foretold he would do it through a people called upon by his name.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You keep referring to the same chapter...

what about the rest of the gospels?

End time thinking was a very small portion of what he had to say...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Kind of ironic that you are posting this thread on an internet connection paid for by "blood money".

Even the very internet structure which has been built to allow you to be able to talk to people from all over the world with a simple click of the button, was created from "blood money".... Its just a little ironic, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You keep referring to the same chapter...

what about the rest of the gospels?

End time thinking was a very small portion of what he had to say...

That was more than enough. You asked me to quote Jesus on that time, and it was done. Now you should heed Jesus' message. If you want. If not that is your choice, and it is to be respected.

There are various other places in the gospels with the same warnings given by Jesus. If you don't accept one, why would you accept the others:?

Even most people on earth who listened to him rejected him.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Kind of ironic that you are posting this thread on an internet connection paid for by "blood money".

Even the very internet structure which has been built to allow you to be able to talk to people from all over the world with a simple click of the button, was created from "blood money".... Its just a little ironic, don't you think?

No. Or name what organization I am a part of that is part of that blood-money, then, I would be shamed.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

its not more then enough actually...

HE also says "no man knows this time, not even the son of God, but only the Father"

Perhaps instead of focusing on the end, you should figure out the beginning?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

its not more then enough actually...

HE also says "no man knows this time, not even the son of God, but only the Father"

Perhaps instead of focusing on the end, you should figure out the beginning?

That was also from the very same chapter 24 of Matthew, the one you complained about:

(Matthew 24:32-36) 32 “Now learn this illustration from the fig tree: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and sprouts its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 Likewise also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. 34 Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. 36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

But you forgot that he told us there would be signs, that an observant, spiritual person would be able to read, to be able to discern the end times were close at hand.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
Nevertheless the message is no one but God's and he will reveal it through the means he wants to and he already foretold he would do it through a people called upon by his name.

The English word "church" derives from a Greek word meaning "belonging to the Lord".
I think that covers everyone who in truth belongs to Christ.

I would argue that we cannot identify ANY specific community/denomination with either the true or the false church.
I believe the line between true and false runs between individuals, not denominations.
That's why it is a mistake to try to label the false community as "that lot over there" or "everybody except us".

edit on 16-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

But you forgot that he told us there would be signs, that an observant, spiritual person would be able to read, to be able to discern the end times were close at hand.

perhaps...

but he also said a wicked generation seeks after a sign...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join