It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Community Bloodguilt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Good, hopefully your anger will be directed toward yourself. And not toward God. And if God's word really irks your ire, pulls your anger out, then good still. You have pinpointed your weakness. And don't think Jehovah will not help you with your weakness if you humble yourself before him.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: JackReyes
I have never met a son of God that talked like that to another. Ever.

You make me angry with the smug and unmitigated arrogance of your assumption that I have not found God already.
If you can recognise me as a son of God, then you know in your heart that it is a false assumption.
I have told you before that you need to stop making it

And one, who rejected all scripture to the contrary.

I have rejected no scripture in this thread.There is no scripture that identifies your specific community as the only one belonging to God.

Why do you reject Jehovah so vehemently? Why reject his word when you claim to love it?

How many times do I have to tell you that I have not rejected God, or his word?
I have refused to join your specific community.
THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING.
Vehemence seems to be the only way of getting past your pig-headed unwillingness to listen to what anyone says.

I belong to Christ NOW. Please take that on board.

Blindness happens by degrees DIS. All manner of self-styled false-epiphany-wracked loonies can quote writing till the cows come home...and all of it is arrogance.

(With respect DIS - it doesn't feel good, does it?)

Å99

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes
I have no anger towards God and his word.
My anger is directed towards control-freaks who make false claims for themselves, which is why I reject Roman Catholic proselytising and Jehovah's Witness proselytising with equal measure, and for the same reason

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

You make me angry with the smug and unmitigated arrogance of your assumption that I have not found God already.
If you can recognise me as a son of God, then you know in your heart that it is a false assumption.

I have rejected no scripture in this thread.There is no scripture that identifies your specific community as the only one belonging to God.

Why do you reject Jehovah so vehemently? Why reject his word when you claim to love it?

Vehemence seems to be the only way of getting past your pig-headed unwillingness to listen to what anyone says.

Blindness happens by degrees DIS. All manner of self-styled false-epiphany-wracked loonies can quote writing till the cows come home...and all of it is arrogance.

Å99

(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

Blindness is caused, not by loving God's word, rather by Satan who blinds the minds of the unbelievers, and they believe arrogance is loving God.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I have no anger towards God and his word.
My anger is directed towards control-freaks who make false claims for themselves, which is why I reject Roman Catholic proselytising and Jehovah's Witness proselytising with equal measure, and for the same reason

You have not refuted one word of all of God's good and holy words spoken to you. And yet you still reject him. You have put yourself down in writing this day. Perhaps others previous. But this is clear.

I leave you, and take my peace. And kick the dust off my feet.
edit on 16-12-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Å99

(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

Blindness is caused, not by loving God's word, rather by Satan who blinds the minds of the unbelievers, and they believe arrogance is loving God.

Who is satan?

Å99

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

To be fair, none of my writings have condemned any individual, which is what I was complaining about here.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

You have not refuted one word of all of God's good and holy words spoken to you. And yet you still reject him. You have put yourself down in writing this day.

I have not tried to refute them. I have seen nothing quoted which could identify God's church with a specific denominational organisation.
And I note that you are still incapable of recognising that I have not rejected God.
edit on 16-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

To be fair, none of my writings have condemned any individual, which is what I was complaining about here.

Wasn't particularly directed at You DIS...but, I imagine the feeling is the same.

Å99

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

You have not refuted one word of all of God's good and holy words spoken to you. And yet you still reject him. You have put yourself down in writing this day.

I have not tried to refute them. I have seen nothing quoted which could identify God's church with a specific denominational organisation.
And I note that you are still incapable of recognizing that I have not rejected God.

It is obvious to you that I understand you recognize him. I have commended you several times for it.

But you don't want to know him on his terms. That I do recognize. And it is the same. And I have to obey Jesus. He did tell his followers who preached about his truth:

(Matthew 10:14, 15) . . .Wherever anyone does not receive you or listen to your words, on going out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I say to you, it will be more endurable for the land of Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah on Judgment Day than for that city.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

It is obvious to you that I understand you recognize him. I have commended you several times for it.

You have also commented several times that I have rejected God. If you do understand that I have not rejected God, those comments should not have been made and should be withdrawn.

But you don't want to know him on his terms.

I have seen, and do see, no reason for assuming that "his terms" include joining the Jehovah' s Wirnesses.
"His terms" are defined in the New Testament as a relationship with Christ himself, and in no other way.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

You have also commented several times that I have rejected God. If you do understand that I have not rejected God, those comments should not have been made and should be withdrawn.

But you don't want to know him on his terms.

I have seen, and do see, no reason for assuming that "his terms" include joining the Jehovah' s Wirnesses.
"His terms" are defined in the New Testament as a relationship with Christ himself, and in no other way.

I am patient with you. Because I love you. What if you were to learn you were wrong. Would you accept it? I will not go further here, but if you really want to know what is going on, and are willing, I will show you. Give me a PM.

In any event, you are worthy of a hug, for not many others even engaged me here. And this message is more important than any on ATS.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

It is community blood-guilt.

Is religion guilty in the eyes of God?

Organized Religion gets away with their crimes because all sins are 'forgiven'.

All you have to do is believe it…

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Apparently not...

Å99

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

That's not what God's word says:

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I can only repeat. I came to God a long time ago. Probably before you were born.
If I ever decide that I want to listen to proselytes making exclusive claims for their own community, I know a couple of Roman Catholics who have tickets to be first in the queue.

edit on 16-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I can only repeat. I came to God a long time ago. Probably before you were born.
If I ever decide that I want to listen to proselytes making exclusive claims for their own community, I know a couple of Roman Cathoilcs who have tickets to be first in the queue.

But you never answered me question, if you were really called, and if you will know what it will be like to look at our spirit Father Jehovah in his face.

I did not forget you did not answer that. And if you were really called, you would have, without even thinking about it. So I also know, you don't know what you think you know.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I gave you a link to a thread where I recounted how I became a Christian.
People come to God in many ways, and I am going to live by my definition of the process, not by yours.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

That was 911. The voice from heaven was the tv announcing everyone should leave the city. And it isn't "Gods word" its Johns visions while on Patmos.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

That was 911. The voice from heaven was the tv announcing everyone should leave the city. And it isn't "Gods word" its Johns visions while on Patmos.

...the 'visions' of early-onset dementia...

Å99

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join