It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason Trump will win/ Blinded by the past.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think these are the reasons Trump will win the GOP nom if not the POTUS.

www.mintpressnews.com...

"Poll: 60% Of Americans Don’t Trust The Mainstream Media"

"Gallup has collected data on the public’s perception of the media since 1972. Trust in the media has been falling since peaking at 55 percent in 1998 and 1999. Since 2007, in particular, a majority of Americans have distrusted the media."

I think the voting public in the USA have dug in and will not back ANYONE that the mainstream media gets behind. The more the talking heads on tv take shots at Trump the more popular he becomes.

In addition to that........

www.rasmussenreports.com...
"Congressional Performance
Congress Still Ranks Low in the Public's Eyes"
"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just nine percent (9%) of Likely U.S. Voters think Congress is doing a good or excellent job, unchanged from September, which was the worst positive rating since the arrival of the new Republican-led Congress in January. Fifty-nine percent (59%) now think Congress is doing a poor job, down from September but generally in line with earlier surveys."
"Interestingly, Republicans are just as critical of Congress as Democrats are."

I think if the current path is followed Trump will be POTUS. If dems are as unhappy with congress as repubs they won't turn out on election day like they have the last 2 elections. Trump voters will show and he will win.

Just my opinion what do you think?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Trump does not have a path to victory in the election map.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Trump does not have a path to victory in the election map.

I disagree
Dems will stay home as Hillary or Sanders do not inspire people to show up
Hatred of the media and congress will get Trump voters to show

Obama(Bush hatered) inspired enough to get enough people to show the first time that he got congress too
I think this time we get the opposite

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

According to the surveys only 30% of the GOP are decided and out of that 30% there are 40 to 60% who like Trump.

He looks good at the polls now, but as we get closer to the election those numbers will change.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I think these are the reasons Trump will win the GOP nom if not the POTUS.

www.mintpressnews.com...

"Poll: 60% Of Americans Don’t Trust The Mainstream Media"

"Gallup has collected data on the public’s perception of the media since 1972. Trust in the media has been falling since peaking at 55 percent in 1998 and 1999. Since 2007, in particular, a majority of Americans have distrusted the media."

I think the voting public in the USA have dug in and will not back ANYONE that the mainstream media gets behind. The more the talking heads on tv take shots at Trump the more popular he becomes.

In addition to that........

www.rasmussenreports.com...
"Congressional Performance
Congress Still Ranks Low in the Public's Eyes"
"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just nine percent (9%) of Likely U.S. Voters think Congress is doing a good or excellent job, unchanged from September, which was the worst positive rating since the arrival of the new Republican-led Congress in January. Fifty-nine percent (59%) now think Congress is doing a poor job, down from September but generally in line with earlier surveys."
"Interestingly, Republicans are just as critical of Congress as Democrats are."

I think if the current path is followed Trump will be POTUS. If dems are as unhappy with congress as repubs they won't turn out on election day like they have the last 2 elections. Trump voters will show and he will win.

Just my opinion what do you think?

Not to mention all of the people who realized they have been suckered by the Kenyan Communist with that dopey Hope and Change BS.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

According to the surveys only 30% of the GOP are decided and out of that 30% there are 40 to 60% who like Trump.

He looks good at the polls now, but as we get closer to the election those numbers will change.

So do you think people will get less angry at the mainstream media? Or decide government in Washington is working?
I keep hearing talking heads talk about Trumps ceiling....then being amazed when it keeps getting higher.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Maybe Obama will start a war with Russia and stay in office, and underground as you all die

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think the same thing about how even a large majority of republican voters are just as disgusted with Congress as democrats are, but for different reasons.
The liberal left doesn't get mad at anything their party approves of, and they rally behind them till the end.
The right only approves of things that aren't over reaching and demand liberty and legality and constitutionally sound material, but they aren't getting any of this with our current republican majority. That's why republicans are not approving their own majority.

The left gladly supports the most insane liberty crushing mandates, even when it turns into something you have only imagined happening in 1943 Germany.
But republicans are guilty of passing the same kinds of crap, and the right leaning voters are ready to fire up old sparky and put them in it one by one.

Treason is something that you would expect to see punished with extreme lethal reprisal, but Obama's 16 counts of treason just make his supporters love him more and deny it while they hide the bruises and cuts on themselves with 5 gallon buckets of house paint.
Like co dependent wives who defend their abusers at all costs in order to keep them, because any attention at all, is attention.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

So do you think people will get less angry at the mainstream media? Or decide government in Washington is working?
I keep hearing talking heads talk about Trumps ceiling....then being amazed when it keeps getting higher.

I think when people that are undecided right now start picking who they will vote for Trumps numbers will plummet regardless of what they think of the media or congress.

For instance, I hate the media which is a big reason why I ditched cable years ago.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Trump nor Bush will win, mark my words here....

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Fair enough
I will be very surprised if he is not the gop nom

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I agree.

I believe Americans have had enough of Washington's corruption We The People are sick of the stagnation of our country going nowhere.

More and more Americans are turning off their mainstream propaganda media. Anyone can look up the ratings and mainstream media is dying.

Americans are not stupid, they know by now that politions are bought and paid for and owe big favors to their big corporate contributors.

We need a government and a President for the people, not we the Bankers or corporate elite. We are waking up and that's why I believe Trump is getting the votes.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Do you trust gamblers?:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is the favorite to win the White House, with 11-to-10 odds on Paddy Power. Jeb Bush is next with 4-to-1 odds, followed by Trump's 13-to-2 odds.

www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
After tonight's debate I think Trump has a plan to make Ted Cruz a 10-year president.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

the only reason he wins or doesnt win is because he was wither chosen or wasent. The reason these people have power because people like you really think its a choice and spend energy discussing these things. and truley belive these people are in charge they got u by the balls.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Trump is from the corporate elite..

Why don't we think he will fall right into the status quo? Because he said he won't??

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

the only reason he wins or doesnt win is because he was wither chosen or wasent. The reason these people have power because people like you really think its a choice and spend energy discussing these things. and truley belive these people are in charge they got u by the balls.

So how do you categorize your expense of energy to reply?
I vote.
You have a problem with voting? Do you have a better solution to make changes?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Dems will stay home as Hillary

Yeah, Hillary's pretty lackluster.

or Sanders do not inspire people to show up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, -deep breath, AHAHAHAHAHAA. Oh god, do you really believe that? I'm sorry, but it's just so funny.

3.bp.blogspot.com...
img.washingtonpost.com...&w=1484
i.imgur.com...

Ne'er a more uninspiring man doth I see.

edit on 16/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

edit on 16/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Dems will stay home as Hillary

Yeah, Hillary's pretty lackluster.

or Sanders do not inspire people to show up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, -deep breath, AHAHAHAHAHAA. Oh god, do you really believe that? I'm sorry, but it's just so funny.

3.bp.blogspot.com...
img.washingtonpost.com...://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2015/08/Sanders.jpeg&w=1484
i.imgur.com...

Ne'er a more uninspiring man doth I see.

Sorry I guess I was not clear. Hillary was a senator and secretary of state; Sanders is a sitting senator. The USA public does not like congress. I don't think dems will show for either the way they showed for Obama. If they don't they will lose.
edit on 16/12/2015 by shooterbrody because: i used quotes wrong

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

You can't do nothing and hope things will change. When I see both parties attacking Trump along with the MSM I will take a chance with that man any day of the week. All of the other candidates seem to do be special interest owned, but Trump doesn't. If he gets in office and screws us like the dual party system then that's another story, then we man the pitchforks.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join