It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason Trump will win/ Blinded by the past.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The public might not "trust" the mainstream media, but they still consume it. Regardless if they believe or trust it, being exposed to it influences their perspectives on a subconscious level.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

The public might not "trust" the mainstream media, but they still consume it. Regardless if they believe or trust it, being exposed to it influences their perspectives on a subconscious level.

So the mainstream media subconsciously wants Trump to win?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

If Hillary vs Trump he doesn't play by the rules he could have a lot of fun with all the skeletons in her closet. I'm really hoping Sanders will win but it looks like the Democrats have other plans. My prediction whoever runs against Hillary will win most just couldn't stomach to vote for her.

As for trump if he gets repub nomination which they are trying hard to make that not happen good likely hood hell get the potus spot. Only one who has a shot to beat him is Sanders and that only because he's more moderate and would be able to get independents votes. I personally would hate to pull the handle for trump but given a choice between him and Hillary I'll take trump.

Why is it every election were stuck holding our nose and voting? Is there no one worth voting for anymore?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

If Hillary vs Trump he doesn't play by the rules he could have a lot of fun with all the skeletons in her closet. I'm really hoping Sanders will win but it looks like the Democrats have other plans. My prediction whoever runs against Hillary will win most just couldn't stomach to vote for her.

As for trump if he gets repub nomination which they are trying hard to make that not happen good likely hood hell get the potus spot. Only one who has a shot to beat him is Sanders and that only because he's more moderate and would be able to get independents votes. I personally would hate to pull the handle for trump but given a choice between him and Hillary I'll take trump.

Why is it every election were stuck holding our nose and voting? Is there no one worth voting for anymore?

On the other hand Trump might turn out to be a pleasant surprise. If his goal is to make the dollar stronger by bringing manufacturing back to the U.S. and enforcing trade balance then by all means do it. I think the big surprise is if he proves himself in his first term and does what he says he is going to do, then in his second term he is going to give the Federal Reserve and that thieving Rothschild Bank of England their walking papers.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You are delusional. Every sane person in this country thinks he is a freak. You gave me a good laugh though.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

You are delusional. Every sane person in this country thinks he is a freak. You gave me a good laugh though.

If a freak is someone who wants to protect our borders and having other countries stop screwing us on trade deals then I am all for the freak.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm still amazed at the bernie sanders supporters its like the obama years had no affect what so ever on their ability to recognize hype. Mark my words if old bernie get elected he will crawl so deep into the middle east's arse it will make bush and obama look like hippies in comparison. Plus i don't want to vote for someone who's campaign slogan sounds like a hemorrhoid commercial. Trust me you will feel the burn when your funding a war to provide Israel more security

Plus bernie is a turncoat. He helped sign the audit the fed bill but then tore it apart and made the situation worse in governmental oversight.

edit on 16-12-2015 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

You are the type that is down with him. Hahaha. You think our borders need to be protected?? Oh that is rich. How about the laws already on the books that forbid corporations from hiring illegals?? They aren't enforced. They are ignored. It is only when a company hasn't "paid up" that they will get raided by ICE.

I can't talk to you; you haven't done your homework.
edit on 16-12-2015 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

Mark my words if old bernie get elected he will crawl so deep into the middle east's arse it will make bush and obama look like hippies in comparison.

Based on what?

Trust me you will feel the burn when your funding a war to provide Israel more security

And the GOP has shown they won't do this when??

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

I am just saying. You need to go back to school. Or at least learn how to construct a sentence. Your premise, which took me a minute to understand, is uh baseless.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

If you think it is "other" countries that are screwing us on trade deals; you need a history lesson. I don't feel like running through it. I am tired, it has been a long day. NAFTA, CAFTA, and the new one they are trying to pass: TPP. You are being jammed by your own country. Go to the library. Read something.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You are the type that is down with him. Hahaha. You think our borders need to be protectected??? Oh that is rich. How about the laws already on the books that forbid corporations from hiring illegals?? They aren't enforced. They are ignored. It is only when a company hasn't "paid up" that they will get raided by ICE.

I can't talk to you; you haven't done your homework.

But you just did talk to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

OK I did talk to you. Give me something to believe in. Tell me something that is real

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

OK I did talk to you. Give me something to believe in. Tell me something that is real

Donald Trump isn't controlled by special interest. Donald Trump wants to see America succeed. Donald Trump was against going into to Iraq from the very beginning. I hope that is real enough for you.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

If you think it is "other" countries that are screwing us on trade deals; you need a history lesson. I don't feel like running through it. I am tired, it has been a long day. NAFTA, CAFTA, and the new one they are trying to pass: TPP. You are being jammed by your own country. Go to the library. Read something.

I agree with you. The other countries are taking advantage of our idiot leaders and we need someone fighting for our interest and bring manufacturing back to our country.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail
I sorry you have a hard time with comprehension skills. Maybe you should take some reading comprehension classes? please don't waste a response back on me, because I have seen your posts and I could truly care less what you think.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi watched some of the debate last night, but what I saw was all about giving more powers to the NSA and giving Russia a punch in the nose. The future doesn't look rosy with any candidate. All candidates playing on the populations fears and insecurities. You'll get the government you deserve.i thought America was meant to be land of the free home of the brave. I think we canPut that notion to bed now

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

easy for him to say since he has NEVER held a post in our government. Never had a vote. Hey there were hundreds of thousands of people in the street in New York City to protest against going to Iraq back in 2003. You were probably still in diapers. It didn't matter, they were going anyway. It had been planned for years.

He is a freak and a distraction. There were people in congress that voted against the Iraq war. Only one of them is running for president.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

easy for him to say since he has NEVER held a post in our government. Never had a vote. Hey there were hundreds of thousands of people in the street in New York City to protest against going to Iraq back in 2003. You were probably still in diapers. It didn't matter, they were going anyway. It had been planned for years.

He is a freak and a distraction. There were people in congress that voted against the Iraq war. Only one of them is running for president.

I will still give him an opportunity over any of the same old establishment choices. Out of curiosity who are you voting for or are you staying home on election day?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

It is not going to happen. Everyone is offshoring for cheap labor. I experience that in my own life. They haven't any reason to do otherwise. A CEOs job is to make money for shareholders. They have no allegience to this country. Not to mention; although they derive their profits in the USA, they store their money offshore to avoid taxes. This is NOT an immigrant problem. This is a systemic problem that is facilitated by our Government. They are all on the take. You are on the bad end of a bad deal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join