It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian destroyer fires warning shots at Turkish fishing boat on collision course in Aegean

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MegaSpace
23432 I find it laughable reading you accusing the ruskies of stealing some ancestral lands when in fact turkey is currently on stolen lands. The most recent in history is half of thrace, Constantinople & northern cyprus...if your hands weren't dirty then you could talk. But unfortunately you cant. Its like hearing your president crying air space violations but its ok for turkey to constantly violate others waters & air space. Hypocritical, not having ago at you. Just making you realise...

I see where you coming from .

Istanbul has been Turkish since 1453 .

Cyprus stolen ? How you figure that ?

Turks of Cyprus were facing ethnic cleansing at the hands of Greek Cypriots and Turks have stopped in at 1974 .
No one has died on the island of Cyprus since that day .

Some call that a successfull peace operation indeed.

My hands are clean when I speak of Circassia and Caucasia ; who ever heard Circassians & Caucasians invading neighbours ?

Not having a go at you but the truth is far more complicated then what you seem to believe in .

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Very telling choice of words. Moscow is landlocked and has no territorial waters. Russia does have some territorial waters on the Black Sea, but it sounds like the rigs were being moved from undisputed territorial waters to Crimean territorial waters, which are in dispute. The article is simply an attempt to assert Moscow's suzerainty over Crimean waters, whether the incident actually occurred or not. Russia's oil rigs in the Black Sea will be write-offs if Russia is foolish enough to attack Turkey.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

I am not backing anyone. I have never said i support the Russians.

It really doesnt matter who we support. Because we are not directly a part of this game that is going on. What we will be directly a part of is what ever this game leads to.

It doesnt matter if you Support Turkey and the US allies, it doesnt make their actions more right..... If what they do will lead to you being targeted.
It doesnt matter if you blame Russia for all the crap they do. Because you have no say in the game that is being played. You are just a bystandard oberving the game.

We might as well roll over and die , is that it ?

I am being targeted no matter what and I should also I have no option to stay out of this madness , I live in Istanbul .

Oh , it was my cousin who ordered that plane to be shot too .

We the Circassians or the Caucasian of Caucasus have been fighting the Russian Emperialist for few hundred years and it seems finally Caucasia will become free & independent of Russian occupying forces .

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Sorry, I should have been more precise. It's about their propaganda, not specifically their govt.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Ploutonas

It was fishing for sure, the point is what type of fishing it did.

Some articles state, its a modified inteligence boat. spy-boat.

In earlier posts you said it was not a trawler, but an intel vessel. No you seem sure it was a trawler. Why are you so sure it was actually working at that point in time? Trawlers spend most of their time getting to and from the fishing grounds.

Yes and I also gave the link of the article with this information. So you ask me to repost the article, take it link

Some news

Russian warships chased turkish vessel in the black sea link

the auto- translation says : TEMPORARY: RUSSIAN WARSHIPS.... the word temporary is BREAKING NEWS.. lol The traslation is a bit off.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

the auto- translation says : TEMPORARY: RUSSIAN WARSHIPS.... the word temporary is BREAKING NEWS.. lol The traslation is a bit off.

God help us. Every time a Russian navy ship comes across a Turkish ship they'll be panic and RT.com will go off on a rant. Got to keep playing the game that the Turks are out to get Russia, but only the might of Russia's navy is preventing catastrophic trawler activity.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

this one was a cargo ship.

And here is a today article speaking about provocation and the relation with syria and the straits/nato fingers.

link
edit on 14-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Still trust the Turks? They are looking to start something for sure here. Someone needs to slap their president down. His own people are claiming fraud in the last elections. Get rid of this trouble maker.

dailyglobewatch.com.../12/russian-navy-chased-off-turk-vessel.html

“Acting in violation of regulations for preventing collisions and against the generally accepted conventions of navigation, the Turkish vessel failed to get out of the way of the convoy. It approached crossways and attempted to stop its course, thus creating potential for a collision,” Chernomorneftegaz said in a statement, stressing that the captain of the Turkish vessel operated radio silence despite requests to respond.

They are trying to harrass and cause the Russians to shoot on them,to get a war started. I am sure that Erdogan is taking his orders directly from that half wit president of ours.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Still trust the Turks? They are looking to start something for sure here. Someone needs to slap their president down. His own people are claiming fraud in the last elections. Get rid of this trouble maker.

Still trust the Russians? The same goes for them.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Dimithae

Still trust the Russians? The same goes for them.

We people should trust nobody, but its a clear scenario that NATO via turkey, at this point trying to provoke Russia into a world war and this is what we have to ressist. Nobody trusts the monkey/mongoloid erdogan, neither the khazaar jewish Putin, But its about people and our planet.

Putin is actually a Khazaar/jewish his mother was.

Its time they try to run their war scripts, we have to ressist and expose them.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Putin is actually a Khazaar/jewish his mother was.

Why is the point that Putin may/may not be a Jew important?

This is just Russian huffing and puffing. There is no evidence that anyone wants war, both in deed or action. However, those naughty Turks will be pilloried for weeks by the state controlled Russian press. Every tiny incident will be over exaggerated and when there is nothing to report, we'll slide back to something that happened in the past. It's Russia's MO. It happened with Ukraine and now it's happening with Turkey. Turkey, the big horror.

The big question is whether Turkey will get stuffed this Christmas!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It is important, in a level that everything is a game between them (which are all related, part of a bigger family around the globe).

And no, I dont see russia puffing and huffing. Just a page back, I posted links since October which NATO oficialy start cooking scripts, HOW TO shut the straits. They all lead into that.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I’m not going to increase tension, but I want to elucidate the issue. I respect the right of our member 23432 to defend his position, but at the same time everyone should know what Turkey’s policy is about.

As we see, Turkey didn’t become the modern full-fledged Europeanized (westernized) secular state, the vector was replaced with the opposite quite recently - to create the Islamic caliphate with laws of Sharia (and other laws very far from the European system), just like it was in the Ottoman Empire. There’s no need to be a member state in the European Union, if you can form and manage the Islamic Union.

Current PM Ahmet Davutoğlu in his book “Strategic Depth” openly disseminates pan-Islamism. And this book is the bible in Turkish Foreign Policy (and, for example, it even became a bestseller in Greece in July 2010). No wonder there is a direct link and mutual support with the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is essentially important information for understanding the current and future actions of Turkey.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
Turkish crew could have been some lame brained idiots but that doesn't change the fact that the Russian warship has opened fire on a fishboat.

Don't vessels of that size require some sort of certification for the "captain"? You know, some sort of mechanism to help insure that the crew isn't completely made up of the illiterate?

Or does Turkey let anyone "drive" ships of that size?

Russia is playing the nationalism card to Russian audience as a way to save face .

Russians are already fuming about Putin's path and the revolt is in the kitchen of Kremlin already .

Yeah, I know...that 89% approval rating Putin has...in the dumps!

Putin has nothing to offer to the free world and Russia is like a lumbering giant trying to assert dominance over everyone else .

Putin is going to fail ; Russians are not that stupid .

Yeah, Putin has nothing to offer; except possible solutions to and actions against ISIS and other terrorists.

But, you are correct Russians are not stupid...probably why so many support and approve of him.

Putin is one of the best things this rock has going for it at the moment...by far better than my President...after all; Putin is trying to actually fight terror, while the rest just make a bit of noise...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here is a total fresh article about the TERMS of Russia, against turks, in order to start talks for a peaceful solution. Or else the sanctions will escalate.

link

This article relates with all the topics about russia and turkey in this thread.

Russia demands an apology, compensation and punishment for the guilty. This article is the answer to turks, who actually request to begin peace talks with Russia.

And here is an extra article for turkish violations. Today they did 46 violations by sea and by air in my country. link

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: 23432

dailyglobewatch.com.../12/russian-navy-chased-off-turk-vessel.html

“Acting in violation of regulations for preventing collisions and against the generally accepted conventions of navigation, the Turkish vessel failed to get out of the way of the convoy. It approached crossways and attempted to stop its course, thus creating potential for a collision,” Chernomorneftegaz said in a statement, stressing that the captain of the Turkish vessel operated radio silence despite requests to respond.

They are trying to harrass and cause the Russians to shoot on them,to get a war started. I am sure that Erdogan is taking his orders directly from that half wit president of ours.

Russian Nationalism is the main cause of Syrian situation , Russia needs this war badly indeed .

Erdogan got the % 50 of votes in a fair & square election . Half the voters are behind this guy because he has a " Vision " - which I as an individual would NOT feel too comfortable to be included in .

In Syria , it is Russia who is trying to thwart the New World Order a.k.a Illuminati plans and make a room for it's own Orthodox World Order .

In Turkey Erdogan already thwarted New World Order a.k.a Illuminati plans and has his own Islamic World Order .

This side of the planet , the so called New World Order is bunk and the only way out left is to have a war it seems .

Before this crisis , the Jerusalem had 3 Leaders in the world which she feared / hated most ;

1 Erdogan
2 Putin
3 Barzani

Now the Erdogan & Barzani on one side and Putin is on the other side , having a go at each other .

How very friggin convenient you may say and I would remind you to not underestimate the power of shadowy organisations to influence & engineer events such as these .

Understand that Putin & Erdogan really fighting against Vatican & Co so that they can have their own dominion on this earth .

Erdogan tells the Turkish Army that the USA Army has nothing to worry about Turk's alliance and that is sufficent for the US Military .

Obama really is not upto this international Byzantine Conspiracy crap on the international politics scene .

Turks & Russians both wrote their own book about it , they are both Byzantine in their politics .

Some people did slap Putin down according to sources in Russian Federation .

9 days since anyone saw Putin and Kadirov has been frantically trying to reach his master in Moscow to no avail .

Vladimir Putin is alive but has been 'neutralised' by shadowy security chiefs who have staged a stealthy coup, according to the head of a leading Russian Muslim group. Geydar Dzhemal, chairman of Russia's Islamic Committee, claimed former security service chief Nikolai Patrushev was behind the plot. The Russian leader hasn't been seen in public for the past 9 days.

Patrushev and Putin

Dzhemal, who is seen as a Kremlin loyalist, said: "I think that Putin is neutralised at the moment, but of course, he is alive. "He is under the control of the power-wielding agencies, who have, in my opinion, organised a coup d'etat." Recent pictures of Putin supposedly working during a nine day absence from public sight was "playing for time" by the plotters, he claimed.
"My information is that Patrushev met Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov in Pyatigorsk on 11 March and tempted him over to his side." He also pointed to a recent visit by Patrushev - head of Putin's security council and seen as a Putin crony - to the US.
The visit came despite sanctions barring visits by most senior Russian officials. "I think he was offered something there that he failed to reject," claimed Dzhemal on Georgian TV channel Rustavi-2. READ MORE: www.disclose.tv...

Has Vladimir Putin been 'neutralised' by security chiefs staging 'secret coup'?

Putin's personal agenda is NOT the only way forward for Rodina despite the rhetoric one is told relentlessly.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

As far as politicians go, Putin is one of the most likable or most deserving of respect for his position, he may not be honest, but show me a politician who is honest..

I didn't expect this incident to take off like it has with all the discussion, who would have thought a fishing boat could create so much drama

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

As far as politicians go, Putin is one of the most likable or most deserving of respect for his position, .

That's because he's got the entire Russian media service at his disposal to paint a nice picture of him domestically and abroad. The fact that politics in Russia are suppressed, the press is controlled and corruption is rife, should not get in the way of his fan club.

Anyway, that's a digression.

This whole affair is over-blown. The next one will be overblown too, and so on.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

inasfar as he who is guilty should be punished.

In Turkey the captain will probably be beheaded for not ramming the Russian ship.. The smaller vessel has to yield to the larger ship and since the Turkish boat was coming at the Russian frigates starboard side they were probably testing the Russian response trying to see if they could get close enough for a RPG shot in the future.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

In Turkey the captain will probably be beheaded for not ramming the Russian ship.. The smaller vessel has to yield to the larger ship and since the Turkish boat was coming at the Russian frigates starboard side they were probably testing the Russian response trying to see if they could get close enough for a RPG shot in the future.

What planet are you on ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join