It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun shop owner selling 'Muslim Free Zone' signs in Florida

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're a piece of work aren't you? Choose to ignore this? No, as seen in my OP, I've been following this story since it went live in July, well before that thread you hate so much from NLBS. Maybe you should choose option A and ignore this thread altogether.

Btw, you are aware NLBS is also doing a video about Left Wing Extremism but I'm sure you'll call that thread just as ignorant too right? There's no way you'll be snickering and cheering it on, right?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Ugh, another person who fearfully believes America is under attack by Sharia Law. How much Fox News and or Glenn Beck do you consume in a week?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He's right, actually.

This isn't the place for the discussion honestly. But Political Islam, something I refer to often, is a religion on its face only. Generally where Islam is practiced as a matter of culture and heritage, its various laws are directly attributable to the Quran. The setup for Islamic governments is mandated by the Quran. There is no separation of Mosque and State. This is why I often speak of the need for a massive Reformation akin to the reformation of Christianity.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If you think this is all tongue in cheek then you should watch his video from July (and feel free to watch other videos on his channel). Nothing tongue in cheek about it.

It's ironic, he's claims US politicians are attacking Christianity but then he turns around and attacks Islam. If he was all about poking fun how about he poke some fun at his own religion and others? He's not, and that's because he's a bigot, even though he claims he isn't because actions are clearly louder than words.
edit on 13-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's a religion first and foremost but I'm not gonna argue this point over and over again because nations in the ME don't separate church and state. That's like saying Judaism is a political movement because Israel.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
The ignorance is strong with this gun shop owner :/

let's not forget outright money grubbing from the slopped-headed.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Replace the word "Muslim" with "Jew", "Islam" with "Judaism" and "Islamic" with "Jewish".

Just like the good old days, eh?
edit on 13-12-2015 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I agree.

But again, I'm speaking of a reformation movement that desperately needs to take place. I am not, however, going to concede to the point that Islam is not a political force.

Christianity used to be a political force as well until its reformation. Same with Judaism.

There's a reason the US created and enforced the notion of a secular state. The entanglement of religious power and political power was poisonous. Not just to the person, but to the soul of the individual, and the nation. Islam is lagging behind on this.
edit on -06:00Sun, 13 Dec 2015 17:22:11 -0600201513America/Chicago2015-12-13T17:22:11-06:0031vx12 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Must I delve back into the free speech thing again? He has every right to say what he wants as I have every right to say what I want. In this case, he's promoting bigotry and fear while I point out what he's doing. No one in this thread is trying to take away his rights, but he sure is trying to take away Muslim Americans who live in his community second amendment rights, that's for sure. Imagine if somehow this man became a politician, how far would this Muslim Free Zone thing go?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

True, I agree religion and state should never be entangled with one another for all the obvious reasons past, present, and future.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I get his point, and EVERYONE should get it.

Gun Free Zones are perfectly socially acceptable.

Muslim Free Zones are not.

Both mean to keep the bad people away.

But there is NO way in hell I would ever do it.

Too many psychos out there, Good thing they run a gun shop.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We ALL know who would hang one of these up.

And they wouldn't have a problem with anyone doing it.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I wouldn't hang either one in my home. Even if they were free.

But I reserve the right to call someone an idiot for hanging either one in theirs.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No, that's not his point. Feel free to check out the video of his I posted above, as well as the rest of his YouTube channel.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

But I reserve the right to call someone an idiot for hanging either one in theirs.

So you think gun free zones are idiotic?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

As if that "sign" doesn't apply to any and all politicians. Poster #3 bringing political partisanship into this thread. Shocking, they're all of the right leaning persuasion.

For someone such as yourself who is an avid gun rights supporter, how do you feel about this man not selling guns to Muslims?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know I do.

They ain't stopped one yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Similar to hanging a sign on one's wall at home, individuals have the right to declare their personal property gun-free zones. But I would not say it's idiotic. There are some places where firearms should not be allowed.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

As if that "sign" doesn't apply to any and all politicians. Poster #3 bringing political partisanship into this thread. Shocking, they're all of the right leaning persuasion.

They pretty much have all but in action, and all of his 'persuasion'.

Every election cycle with signs of blue.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

For someone such as yourself who is an avid gun rights supporter, how do you feel about this man not selling guns to Muslims?

I don't fight for some peoples right to keep, and bear arms.

Men,women,black,white,hispanic and even muslims. It don't matter.

As I said.

I would never do it.
edit on 13-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join