It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are a Nation of Guns, We are The Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logman
Cling to your precious constitution. It doesn't mean shiiiiiiiiiit anyway.

So says a Brit.
To some Americans it means a great deal.
I'd go so far as to say that the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution for the United States are the real spirit of what the United States is, has been and would aspire to be.
They are our sacred founding documents, a guide on how to run a country and yet remain free people.
The PTB have Americans divided against themselves in a hundred different ways.
All the more reason the Constitution should be a litmus test for all who would wish to save and restore this country.

I will cling to my precious Constitution and I suggest every American who desires freedom over a globalist plutocracy do the same.

It is the 1 thing we share in common regardless of political views, skin color, religion, sexual orientation or economic status, the 1 thing we can agree on that protects our freedoms.
It is fast coming to the point where we must defend the Constitution ourselves as our government no longer does what it was mandated to do but has become a vassal to monied interests.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Officer thinking...get that looked at..

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: SPECULUM

Having guns does nothing. Having guns and not having guns is the exact same thing. What you are looking for isn't being a gun owner, but rather a gun user.

If you believe in what you just said, then what you need is a plan in how you will use your guns.
Are you going to patrol your neighborhood looking for criminals to shoot?
Are you going to march on Washington and forcefully change government?
Are you going to hunt down brown skinned people and teach them a lesson?
Are you going to stand at the door of a school guarding it against attack day after day?

What are you going to do?

If you have a plan, why are you focusing on words rather than action?

Guns are for one thing and that's killing. If that's not your plan, then perhaps rather than glorify those unused guns that might as well not be there you should take action on a plan to mold the country into the image you would prefer.

Um, guns serve more of a purpose then just killing.

Killing like war, is a last resort.

Most concealed carry vs criminal cases dont result in death, it results in the concealed carry brandishing or just showing the criminal the gun, and the criminal runs away.

Because the threat of death is usually more than enough to put the stop to their BS.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neo96

It would be nice if conservatives respected the First Amendment as much as they respected all the others...

Funny from a guy championing deny the 1st amendment rights of an American just the other day right here on ATS.

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

And yes this conservative minded fellow right here is the one that called you out on it then and again now.

So um no, it wasnt conservatives trying to deny the 1st, it was conservatives defending it from the left, at least be consistent.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

It would be nice if conservatives respected the First Amendment as much as they respected all the others...

Funny from a guy championing deny the 1st amendment rights of an American just the other day right here on ATS.

I'd explain the context of that, but I'm sure you don't care enough about me to actually tell the difference there so I won't bother. I'll just let you keep believing this lie instead.

And yes this conservative minded fellow right here is the one that called you out on it then and again now.

So um no, it wasnt conservatives trying to deny the 1st, it was conservatives defending it from the left, at least be consistent.

Riiiight... Banning all muslims from entering the country...
edit on 11-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

In the case of a full on war, the government has tanks, emp, drones, heck they just need to cut light and water to a city for a week to bring it on it's knees.

So we should be worrying about "assault rifles"

I am more worried about being shot by a public servant than an average member of the public.

That is an ignorant statement. Have you noticed ANYTHING in every police shooting, even if the cop were in the wrong? These people 99.9% of the time were not just shot for doing nothing. Well maybe doing nothing, like not following lawful orders and common sense.

I have no fear whatsoever of the police, because in all of my encounters they have treated me just fine, with respect and professionalism, because I was not acting like a thug and doing thug things. Your fear of the Police is irrational.

Pcg
edit on 11-12-2015 by pcgamer11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

In the case of a full on war, the government has tanks, emp, drones, heck they just need to cut light and water to a city for a week to bring it on it's knees.

This argument always amuses me. No revolution in history would have ever been won or even started if it was for this type of attitude.

Heck, America would still be part of the British Parliament if we even thought for a second we could take on the greatest military in the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

This argument always amuses me. No revolution in history would have ever been won or even started if it was for this type of attitude.

Heck, America would still be part of the British Parliament if we even thought for a second we could take on the greatest military in the world.

Erm, sorry but the British Army was not that large at the time, hence the need to employ Hessian mercenaries. The Royal Navy was the main power employed by London.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Washington and the President underestimates the power of the people.

Perhaps when it comes to stupidity they underestimate the people , as clearly they have been successful in snowballing the people .

Last time I checked gov't and Oligopolies have made the vast majority of the Republicans and Democrats political cheerleaders its B1tch.

Both party have done the exact same thing:

1. Given you bigger gov't and more power to the Federal gov't over state rights.

2. Taken away your personal rights to privacy.

3. Friendlier Oligopoly regulations that diminishes competition to ensure the consumers has to take what ever the big Corps decides to force upon them.

4. More debt and taxes.

5. Taken money from the people to pay 50 Million dollar bonus to CEO who ran the companies to the ground.

They are under the assumption, that if they throw some Mandated Gun Law, that We The People will just roll over and play dead.

Sadly they are likely right if history has anything to say about it.

Ask any Republican if they believe in a fixed market versus a free market or if they believe in using gov't assistance and tax payers money to help run corporations. Republican would be quick to say that is crazy liberal hippy sh@t and goes against everything they believe in ,yet the Republicans voted for the bailouts.

All the GOP has todo is follow the bailout script:
Get on the MSM 24 hour GOP news circuit and keep spitting the same nonesense over and over for a few months about how "we might need to look at guns laws", then "we might have to think about given them up", and eventually "that we are doomed as a nation if we don't give them up."

However, luckily for you and those that believe in gun ownership that is not likely to happen. The Gun and Ammo industry has a very powerful lobbying industry and they have the money to manipulate both the Democrats and the Republicans.

If political parties get a sales percentage from gun sales I would say that the DNC is kicking the GOP ass when it comes to gun sales. There is too much money involved with guns sales for the either party to damage that cash cow.

I just don't see the financial gain by either party to p1ss on a big lobbyist:

Who financially wins when taking gun rights away?
When was the last time that a heavy lobbyist industry got pissed on by either party to the point of collapse?

If they were really getting ready to take you guns away and not just increase sales for the Gun and Ammo industry I would expect to see the same activities as with the Bailouts.

1. You would start to see months of news about GUN in a negative manner in the GOP news sources.

2. You would then start to see the GOP news sources going softer to accepting that Guns are bad for the Nation and then feartactics.

So until you see Foxnews using feartactics against gun ownership,I think we have nothing to worry about.

edit on 281231America/ChicagoFri, 11 Dec 2015 10:28:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
you're not my law.
You're a Brit without a pot to piss in..LOL

What did the UK ever do to you to get you so mad?
I'm not mad. As a matter of fact, had it not been for the Brits ,we wouldn't have the Constitution and GUNS...I Wuvs Britz

link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Erm, sorry but the British Army was not that large at the time, hence the need to employ Hessian mercenaries. The Royal Navy was the main power employed by London.

The POINT is that no amount of military strength will take away the freedom of the American People.

Give me Freedom or give me Death

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

you're not my law.

Maybe King George , tories and taxing my tea ??

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

They alweays forget that there are millions of us vets, and we all know where these things are stored at and how to use them as well.

And in the midst of a new civil war in America, the gov would be very hard pressed to guard even 1/2 of these stockpiles.

So we would quickly get all of the above as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

They alweays forget that there are millions of us vets, and we all know where these things are stored at and how to use them as well.

And in the midst of a new civil war in America, the gov would be very hard pressed to guard even 1/2 of these stockpiles.

So we would quickly get all of the above as well.
Here! Here! Brother

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.-

this was the " foundation " of the country that immediatly enacted slavery laws

you may wish to mull that over .

oh and PS - remind me again how many consitutial ammendments have been overturned ??????????????
edit on 11-12-2015 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'd explain the context of that, but I'm sure you don't care enough about me to actually tell the difference there so I won't bother. I'll just let you keep believing this lie instead.

There is no context in which an American should have their free speech limited, with a few minor exceptions as I stated then.

You wanted to try to say it is conservatives trying to limit free speech, but it is always you lefties demanding folks be silenced when they dont agree with you, not conservatives.

Banning all muslims from entering the country "until they can be fully vetted "

You seem to always want to leave that part out.

"the greatest form of censorship is the ommission"- Mark Twain
edit on 11-12-2015 by forkedtongue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

There is no context in which an American should have their free speech limited, with a few minor exceptions as I stated then.

And I never said that an American's speech should be limited. I was laughing about how Britain wanted to kick Trump out of Britain because America can't do it.

You wanted to try to say it is conservatives trying to limit free speech, but it is always you lefties demanding folks be silenced when they dont agree with you, not conservatives.

Uh huh.

Banning all muslims from entering the country "until they can be fully vetted "

You seem to always want to leave that part out.

"the greatest form of censorship is the ommission"- Mark Twain

That part is irrelevant. It's the first part that is unconstitutional, with or without the second part. "Until they can be fully vetted" is a vague length of time that could be anything from a day to forever. So let's not be coy here. Though it's nice to see you defending violating Muslim's 1st amendment rights. Nothing like contradicting your own posts as you type them.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

They also leave this part out.

Ever since Iranian terrorists imprisoned American Embassy personnel in Tehran early in November, these 50 men and women—their safety, their health, and their future—have been our central concern. We’ve made every effort to obtain their release on honorable, peaceful, and humanitarian terms, but the Iranians have refused to release them or even to improve the inhumane conditions under which these Americans are being held captive.

Ge t a load of this 'conservative'.

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

Yeah Carter really showed some respect for the first amendment there!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.-

this was the " foundation " of the country that immediatly enacted slavery laws

you may wish to mull that over .

oh and PS - remind me again how many consitutial ammendments have been overturned ??????????????
Try overturning the 2nd and see what happens?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 11-12-2015 by SPECULUM because: of obama

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

you're not my law.

Maybe King George , tories and taxing my tea ??

News flash the war ended in 1783. Its over the french won it for you

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join