It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are a Nation of Guns, We are The Law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Some questions sounds more like a litmus test.

Have to go hubby and I are having "date night"!
edit on 11-12-2015 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I see where you guys are going wrong..

You are equating the amount of guns in America to the amount of people that own them.

One in Three Americans Own Guns; Culture a Factor, Study Finds

So only 1/3 of Americans own guns...and a lot of those people have more than one gun.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
that video is not even close to reality for me. I agree with the OP in that each person should have a right to be their own primary defender in a real time sense. If others don't mind being instant victims that is their right but why should that dictate what I am allowed to do in the same situation?

a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: forkedtongue
Um, did you forget about cliven bundy? What happened when armed federal agents were confronted by armed Americans willing to stand their ground?

That is right, they creapt away tail between legs.

They backed down because an isolated incident wasn't worth a massacre. The government would have 100% won that war if they wanted to.

Now answer my scenario. The government passes a gun control law and mandates everyone turn in the weapons registered to them. Several people don't comply, the police are then dispatched to go door to door, arrest those who didn't turn in their weapons, and confiscate them.

Would you stand up on your own against 20+ policemen? Would you kill your own countrymen in that fight? If you fought back, do you think the government would have any problem in beating you with overwhelming force?
Your Scenario happens daily in different forms here in this Country, but if and when Any President makes That mistake, a whole lot of WhoopAss will come out of the closet Enforce and the POPO will run for home

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
a reply to: forkedtongue

And this delusional thinking is the reason so many will be killed if ever a revolution about guns.

The thinking that you have as much support as you do or that you will win. If there ever was one...I am pretty sure tanks, cruise missiles, fighter jets or better equipped personal that would know the land very well would crash that movement with ease. Not too mention the majority would be groups of highly unorganized individuals who would have no leader in place or structure.

Sure you may have some vets but the majority would most likely be guys and gals who can hit a non moving target with great accuracy and declare themselves ready for war or people who play war on the weekend and think it is the exact same as the real thing or people who play COD and think they know what it takes to win.

I mean good luck and all, but be realistic.
See i think just like you. So do A million plus others. We know whats at stake and we know how to approach it. you just have to open your mind and become your Enemy...Remember...Be The Ball

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: sirlancelot

A better question knowing the result of losing the 2nd amendment right is why wouldn't all Americans do the same? Why wouldn't you?

I would think the majority of American are not as nuts about guns as the ones calling for a revolution for them.

Why should fellow American put their life on the line for you and your guns, if they cannot even get you to agree to discuss some reasonable measure about gun control?

Why should they care if you can have a gun, when you don't care who has one and puts fellow Americans at risk?

You don't care about those Americans who ask for better control of who has access to guns, why should they care about you?

There already is gun control laws..has been since the turn of the century. What was needed was Government Control, because they are the ones who have created this environment at every breath

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SPECULUM

My husband send me the article that speaks of how the US actually have the biggest army in the world, no other country surpass US when it comes with armed citizens.

No wonder the NWO wants the US unharmed,
True Story..Behind Every Blade of Grass

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hmm. 30 thousand gangs in the US. 850,000 members.
People dedicated to crime, quite dedicated.
They have guns.
Perhaps, just perhaps they can get many of these guns from illegal sources, which would allow them to bypass the tightest registration laws. And, don’t forget, they shoot those guns.

At people.

Before you jump in with data about where gang members get their guns, I should warn you that you can cherry-pick your answers.
If you have an agenda, you can find the answer you desire. Oh, they get their guns from gun shows.
They get them legally from gun shops.
They get them from their friends, from other gang members.
They get them from smugglers.
They get them from aliens who live in the Orion Belt.
I haven’t found an overall reliable analysis that answers this question—but , I believe that, no matter what gun laws are passed in America, gangs will continue to get guns.
Call it an intuitive belief.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Hmm. 30 thousand gangs in the US. 850,000 members.
People dedicated to crime, quite dedicated.
They have guns.
Perhaps, just perhaps they can get many of these guns from illegal sources, which would allow them to bypass the tightest registration laws. And, don’t forget, they shoot those guns.

At people.

Before you jump in with data about where gang members get their guns, I should warn you that you can cherry-pick your answers.
If you have an agenda, you can find the answer you desire. Oh, they get their guns from gun shows.
They get them legally from gun shops.
They get them from their friends, from other gang members.
They get them from smugglers.
They get them from aliens who live in the Orion Belt.
I haven’t found an overall reliable analysis that answers this question—but , I believe that, no matter what gun laws are passed in America, gangs will continue to get guns.
Call it an intuitive belief.
You see, the gun-violence problem…is part of the gang problem…and gangs are a necessary…part of the drug business…and the drug business…must never be interrupted…because it makes a lot of money…for a lot of people…important people…

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Um, wow, you seem about 150 points minus on the "I have a sharp wit" scale.
Not to be insulting though, I am just laughing with you. And I am still laughing, thanks for that.

I was saying did indeed ramble slightly, but it was metaphorically speaking that Obama is a vampire, not an actual Stoker's Vampire.
It's symbolism.
Think about symbolism, and try reading it gain, I bet you will either come away laughing at the intended humor even while we are being fed our own ass by President Obama, which is exactly what he attempts to do after every problem, And many of those problems he authors himself, like with Operation FAST and FURIOUS that he and Eric Holder criminally conspired to, and they attempted to illegally make it classified so that we the people wouldn't know about it, but that was illegal too because the piece of crap's knew the American people wouldn't stand for it, and there is guilt again, causing him to do something unreasonable because of his guilt.
I am his age, a bit shorter, and want to get him in the ring for a no rules fight. I would bounce him so high, even your own kids would be born bald because of it, but Obama is a known gutless yellow pie slinger, and he is plainly just a coward, except to America politics wise, he thinks everyone believes the absolute bull sheat he comes up with at these adresses to the nation. It isn't even creative lies he is telling, they are all so weak and sad looking and embarrassing to know its lies so easily.
If you try using a real truth meter on him, it won't ever budge. ( not the other truth meter he uses, which is all the news networks) It's amazing how stupid they think people are by the weak way they construct their fabrications, but then again He does seem to have the mind of a half wit child when it comes to really important stuff, like not begging ISIS to infest America please please, but that he did first, knowing it would continue along his same predictable plan to create havoc, and then step in and announce the fixes for them which is why everything keeps getting worse and worse. He wants it to and everyone knows it, or they feel sorry for him thinking he meant well, but botched the effort. (No it isn't that, stop feeling sorry for him, he knows what he is doing, but he is the dumbest criminal politician measured by the poor quality of his lies, excuses, and calls to strip away rights and liberties, as if that is going to make our enemies say " Gosh, I didn't mean to cause the destruction of America, I just wanted to make a bunch of ignorant statements about the cult I believe in now, which is more fun than the nice sane one most other Muslims belong to. Now that Obama is doing ISIS work for them, and then some, the ISIS guy says " We better go kill some people and order more machetes because Obama is doing more damage to America than ISIS has done. We need to get on the game to pass him up.

Consider these recent posts with sentences strung together and fastly moving and changing subjects a test of if you paid attention in English classes from K through grade 12, because it's just like a new kind of Limerick I'm testing.

Just don't attempt to try it if you are being asked to do a sobriety test, you will make mr. policeman shut off all his cams, and you know what happens next.

Seriously, you couldn't see the symbolism in my post? Or you knew what I was doing, but are practicing your liberal progressive responses? I don't believe you, if you say you didn't understand what I was doing there, because in my mind, everyone should be able to follow it.

OR as Action Jackson once said: "Mellow out!" OR punish yourself by having to sit through a recording of Andrew Dice Clay's first live comedy routine 10 times without a panic attack, like most of the elite liberal pundits would pass on to the next life most of them don't believe in anyway.

I was up all night doing paperwork, and finishing painting an old car. I was working the day before also, so this is 2 days, maybe 2 hours sleep.
Now I am out for 12 hours. Cheers
My witty friend. (I sometimes exaggerate)

PS. 2 nights just 2 hours of sleep will make you answer a simple question with half a novel of whatever it is called that I posted. Now you know why, but probably didn't care THAT much about anyway

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

You're out of your mind if you think the government was stalemated, they just didn't want another waco. If the opposition fired a shot, not one of them would have left that place alive.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

In a matter of days there wouldnt be any gov employees left to try it.

Because if they kill ten of us for every one of them, we still win easily.

They could beat you without firing a shot. Freeze your finances and those of your associates. Suddenly you have no money, no residence, and can't work. That would beat your resistance while they sit in armored bunkers.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

In a matter of days there wouldnt be any gov employees left to try it.

Because if they kill ten of us for every one of them, we still win easily.

They could beat you without firing a shot. Freeze your finances and those of your associates. Suddenly you have no money, no residence, and can't work. That would beat your resistance while the
y sit in armored bunkers.

We the people fought against tyranny before we can do it again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join