It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslims Entering U.S.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So you are pure rhetoric driven? Gotcha. Can't prove that Trump "believes" in the constitution, but DAMMIT you'll repeat it anyways. Then you put the cherry on top with the poorly research meme about Bernie Sanders meant to get under my skin.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This idea is the epitome of bad.

Our Muslim allies will abandon us.

Trump will create more anti American hatred than ever

Terrorism will get worse

What makes Trump so dangerous is the fact that he won’t ever admit to any mistakes

He’s an egomaniacal, narcissist

Trump says he wants to find out why all the hatred

Just look in the mirror Trump

As for the constitution

Trump doesn’t even know the constitution

He’s too stupid

He probably never read it

edit on 8-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
there sure are a lot of people here totally familiar with the 2 amendment, and not so much on the 1st...another question...how can you be a "closet" democrat?....is that to say that democrats are in peril of being fired from their job, beat up, or even killed by republicans when they find out that you are a democrat?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

More word games?

You yourself say you're against prohibiting Muslims from entering the country, yet you claim Trumps critics offer no solutions - when they obviously have

Do you think that Trump is being treated unfairly? :-)

More word games? Maybe it's a mistake of me to assume you understand basic grammar.

They haven't offered a solution to the same problem Trump is speaking about, which is Islamic terrorism. It seems Islamic terrorism is a real thing except in the recesses of some naive minds.

I don't think Trump is being treated unfairly. He seems to be able to handle it. I'm saying his critics are acting stupidly.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So you are pure rhetoric driven? Gotcha. Can't prove that Trump "believes" in the constitution, but DAMMIT you'll repeat it anyways. Then you put the cherry on top with the poorly research meme about Bernie Sanders meant to get under my skin.

Yeah, he said that in his multitude of speeches where hundreds and thousands of people attended his events...but he also said this about it:

Btw...this is what your democrat Obama said:

“We affirm that we cherish our religious freedom and are profoundly respectful of religious traditions,” he said. ‘But we also have to say clearly that our religious freedom doesn’t grant us the freedom to deny our fellow Americans their constitutional rights.”

In other words you have to be American FIRST before you can be protected by the const. rights....the refugees are NOT American citizens...have no passports, no visas, no nothing. So who are they? Illegals...and illegals have to be documented. You are a citizen are you not? Are you documented? I am sure you are...religion aside...look at the person.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

They haven't offered a solution to the same problem Trump is speaking about, which is Islamic terrorism. It seems Islamic terrorism is a real thing except in the recesses of some naive minds.

Not true Les, and kinda my point

So, there it is then

edit on 12/8/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
In fact, in his book, he talks about how his own mother was an immigrant. How the country was built by immigrants no matter race or religion. Chapter 3.

He is against illegal immigration. Farooks wife was an illegal immigrant because she gave a false statement. If she did not a flag may have been raised in the 'database' that is already there. and there are Muslims in there so if he is saying it needs to be managed better what the hell is the problem with that because it is not working right now.

I read about both sides because there is always 3 sides to a story. Yours, theirs and the truth. It is up to us as people to be educated enough to separate fact from fiction.

Man, the establishment does not want him because they would lose control.

As far as the constitution, it is the 14th amendment that is referred to in regards to 'rights for illegals' but it does not say that. It says that you are granted rights if you are within the borders of the US and it was created for slaves that were already here.

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-08T12:27:00-06:001200 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This idea is the epitome of bad.

Our Muslim allies will abandon us.

Trump will create more anti American hatred than ever

Terrorism will get worse

The sale of oil in middle east which funds ISIS will get worse unless the world, not just Trump, step up and stop it. ISIS hates everyone in the name of their religion....and money.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Btw...Trump is VERY RIGHT on illegal immigration...that includes accepting undocumented citizens from another country. He is not racist...he believes in the constitution, law and order. Right now the US is in DISORDER.

Where does it say in the constitution that you are allowed to document everyone of a certain religion?

Oh quit using religion as an excuse to allow for illegal immigration. Btw...how about you copy and paste the constitution on here and YOU show me where it says that...oh and I thought that was called LAW????

Why should I prove your illogical argument for you? You said that Trump supports the constitution. So tell me where it says in the constitution that you are allowed to register all people of a certain religion (in this case Muslims).

For clarity sake, I'm talking about this Trumpism:

Trump: ‘Absolutely’ Register All Muslims In A Database

No never did answer my question....how would Bernie Sanders handle this issue? Still walking around with no clue?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It is not about religion. It is about immigration. Stay on target...Stay on target...If there were Christians immigrating to the US in the same numbers and when they got here they were causing terrorist incidents or recruiting or supporting foreign terror groups they would be put under a microscope as well. Right now, the hot button is Islam so that is what is broadcast across America.

True...as soon as religion is mentioned we have to be politically correct and say that documenting all refugee muslims coming to north america is 1) unconstitutional, and 2) is discrimination if not otherwise

These are people coming over as refugees who must be detained regardless and have their information taken and tracked just like every American citizen has been documented and tracked.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The democrats were already demanding and implimenting a database for Syrian refugees.

The United Nations on Friday appealed to the US to admit Syrian refugees cleared by security checks. However, Congress and many governors say Islamic State terrorists will try to slip into the country posing as innocents.

Meanwhile, also on Thursday, Senate Democrats proposed that only biometric passport holders be allowed to enter the country.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., is drafting legislation to require in-person interviews at a U.S. embassy and that all travellers from those so-called visa-waiver countries would be required to have passports with biometric information such as fingerprints.

Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Wash also wants to check a traveller’s background against watch lists using the biometric identification before the traveller arrives in the US, reports USA Today.

- See more at: www.planetbiometrics.com...

The law is clear in allowing the president to halt entrance of any broad class of aliens that are a threat regardless of their religion, fairy tale beliefs or demonic worship.

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate

8 U.S. Code § 1182 – Inadmissible aliens
www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Btw...Trump is VERY RIGHT on illegal immigration...that includes accepting undocumented citizens from another country. He is not racist...he believes in the constitution, law and order. Right now the US is in DISORDER.

Where does it say in the constitution that you are allowed to document everyone of a certain religion?

Oh quit using religion as an excuse to allow for illegal immigration. Btw...how about you copy and paste the constitution on here and YOU show me where it says that...oh and I thought that was called LAW????

Why should I prove your illogical argument for you? You said that Trump supports the constitution. So tell me where it says in the constitution that you are allowed to register all people of a certain religion (in this case Muslims).

No never did answer my question....how would Bernie Sanders handle this issue? Still walking around with no clue?

More often than not i disagree with Krazysh0t, but hes right on this with Trump....

And what does Sanders have to do with Trumps policies, or ideals?

This isnt Tit for tat honestly, this thread is about Trump

All to often I see people counter criticism of Trump with "You just want Bernie or Hillary", thats a ridiculous argument there are loads of other candidates...

Look Trump says he believes in the constitution , but has no problems violating it, look what hes advocating with Muslims, Look how he condoned the beating of a man practicing his right to free speech at his rally, Look how he supports Imminent Domain (A CLEAR violation of constitutional rights and right to property), look how he wants to FORCE people and companies to do what HE wants without due process

Actions speak louder than words and Trump is no champion of the constitution, both by his actions and the policies he supports....

/end rant

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

There is a difference between monitoring where people are coming from and labeling them for their religion

Again a CLEAR violation of the constitution and discrimination based on religious preference...

Im a strict conservative constitutionalist.....

Anyone who cant see this isnt reading that age old document

Lets be clear im NOT for importing possible terrorists, but Im also not willing to compromise my pricnicples
edit on 12/8/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
Wasted effort
edit on 8-12-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Not true Les, and kinda my point

If it's not true, perhaps you can provide an example. I'm fully willing to concede my point.

My pleasure.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslims Entering U.S.

What the hell is wrong with this man exactly?

GOOD GOD!!!!

I just realized like you are some type of a nut job on here...telling half the story like CNN, Fox, and other media...just so you can push your condemnation against Trump in hopes of stars and flags...

Quote by the Donald

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

How dare you use the the first half of what he is wanting congress to do without completing his thoughts...you have totally mislead EVERYONE on YOUR thread....just like that? One way street?

You are such a joke! Learn how political media do it...sheeple.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: LSU0408

Keeping muslims from entering into America is a good way to make sure the rest of the civilized world hates us.

Are you telling me that all those billions of dollars in aid isn't enough to prove that we're friendly and likable? All those other civilized countries have far more room for refugees than the US. Greenland has thousands of empty square miles, Antarctica, as well as Canada has hundreds of thousands of unoccupied square miles. What do they need to come here for? Let's spend billions putting them in tents and sleeping bags in the unoccupied parts of the world. Last I checked, beggars couldn't be choosers.

You should really take this argument and start over... For one, the US has PLENTY of space to take in more Muslims. For two, it's not even about land space. This argument appears to me like you are scraping the bottom of the barrel to see if anything sticks. I see you still got a star though, so someone is either blindly agreeing with you or feels like this was an intelligent point. I disagree. I think it was absurd.

That's ok. I still think we're overpopulated and should send anyone begging to get out of Syria to somewhere less populated since they shouldn't be choosy.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If it's not true, perhaps you can provide an example. I'm fully willing to concede my point.

No longer necessary - I'm done here

I got what I was after

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: LSU0408

All those other civilized countries have far more room for refugees than the US.

Antarctica

Antarctica?

You do know that Antarctica is an ice-covered continent, not a civilized country, right?

I wasn't referring to Antarctica as a civilized "country". Lol. And yes, I know it's covered in ice. If Syrians want out bad enough, they can go there.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

More often than not i disagree with Krazysh0t, but hes right on this with Trump....

/end rant

Hey bud...have a look at the video I posted up on Page 9 of this thread...Krazysh0t only represented half of Trumps statement and turned that into a debate without completing DJT thoughts....just like the whole "The American Dream is DEAD..." media trip.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join