It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslims Entering U.S.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I'm not misleading anyone with it. Whether you include the second half or not it is still unconstitutional and HIGHLY xenophobic.

XENOPHOBIA. : fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign.

You know what? Why don't you curl up on a couch with a warm blanket and a nice cup of tea and watch "Days of Our Lives" soap opera.

You can't even argue a factual statement. You have to, in your defense, label everyone on here a xenophobe. You want everyone to hate someone who speaks facts. I don't base decisions on fear (false evidence appearing real)....I look at facts. Facts tell the truth. When will you check up your facts and get that tail out from between your legs.???

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: introvert

How dare you use the the first half of what he is wanting congress to do without completing his thoughts...you have totally mislead EVERYONE on YOUR thread....just like that? One way street?

You do realize that the terms and conditions of this site require us to copy and past news titles as it appears at the source, correct? If you click the OP's source, that is the title.

He did what was required of him according to the rules set by ATS management.

The title of any article is a complete summary of what is to be read....the problem with articles these days is that they are biased according to the editors of the media to confuse the reader into their agenda.

There was no balance to this read. But if you back it up with harder evidence...actual quotes by Donald..you would see the media was bullshi*ing all the way.

Doesn't matter what your opinion is. He followed the T&C's as is required and you made a nice little attack on him for it. In fact, you called him a nut job for posting the correct title.

Perhaps you should read the rules of the site before you bash people for following the rules of the site?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Btw...Trump is VERY RIGHT on illegal immigration...that includes accepting undocumented citizens from another country. He is not racist...he believes in the constitution, law and order. Right now the US is in DISORDER.

Where does it say in the constitution that you are allowed to document everyone of a certain religion?

Oh quit using religion as an excuse to allow for illegal immigration. Btw...how about you copy and paste the constitution on here and YOU show me where it says that...oh and I thought that was called LAW????

Why should I prove your illogical argument for you? You said that Trump supports the constitution. So tell me where it says in the constitution that you are allowed to register all people of a certain religion (in this case Muslims).

For clarity sake, I'm talking about this Trumpism:

Trump: ‘Absolutely’ Register All Muslims In A Database

No never did answer my question....how would Bernie Sanders handle this issue? Still walking around with no clue?

I already told you the answer to that. I can't help it if you don't read my posts.

Why didn't you quote Bernie Sanders and cite the source(s)...because you know there should be lots of quotes on him saying what his plans and or resolutions to this matter are...right?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't make an assumption about you, I've yet to make an assumption about you, but you've tried to tell me twice that I have in this thread alone. There's a reason I said I don't know if you're on that wagon or not. I'm not asking to trade security for freedom just because I don't want to increase the risk of extremists in America.

If you weren't meaning to assume anything about me, don't bring it up! Do you think I wouldn't catch on to what you were trying to do there by even referencing the 2nd? Now, because I rebuked your obvious attempt to troll me you rebut with your wiggle tactic of not having assumed anything (after all you carefully worded that sentence so you could do it). You know that there was no need to bring up the 2nd, but you did anyways. It wasn't an accident.

Why should our borders be open in the first place? Being American and living the "dream" in America is for Americans. Turning away the fleeing refugees isn't going to make the rest of the world mad at us. And be careful using that "lol" word, Introvert will call you a teenage girl for it. LULZ

Because we are the land of the free. Our existence is supposed to be all encompassing for anyone seeking the dream. Not exclusionary because we are scared you may be a meanie. I believe the phrase goes, "All men are created equal..." and not "All American men are created equal..."

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

How dare you use the the first half of what he is wanting congress to do without completing his thoughts...you have totally mislead EVERYONE on YOUR thread....just like that? One way street?

You do realize that the terms and conditions of this site require us to copy and past news titles as it appears at the source, correct? If you click the OP's source, that is the title.

He did what was required of him according to the rules set by ATS management.

The title of any article is a complete summary of what is to be read....the problem with articles these days is that they are biased according to the editors of the media to confuse the reader into their agenda.

There was no balance to this read. But if you back it up with harder evidence...actual quotes by Donald..you would see the media was bullshi*ing all the way.

Doesn't matter what your opinion is. He followed the T&C's as is required and you made a nice little attack on him for it. In fact, you called him a nut job for posting the correct title.

Perhaps you should read the rules of the site before you bash people for following the rules of the site?

Sure he followed what the article said...like a good boy. But then he got into the biased print in the article without fact checking...

Again...not checking both sides of the story makes it a biased thread. Oh, and this is in 2016 presidential elections...so guess which way the OP will swing? This is a no brainer why he wouldn't look at both sides of a story.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Keep your hopes up. Maybe you're right. Bernie is ten times better than hillary. He'll coddle to the poor minorities, but I have hope that he wouldn't destroy this country just to get your vote. At least not on purpose.

Sometimes all I can do is hope that people will do the right thing for once.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When you grow tired of incompetent career politicians calling the shots for the past 9 years, it's easy to see why someone like Trump would surge.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You sure are taking my critique of Donald Trump personally. Why is that? It's not like I'm talking about you or anything. Though I do find your posts rather comical.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Keep your hopes up. Maybe you're right. Bernie is ten times better than hillary. He'll coddle to the poor minorities, but I have hope that he wouldn't destroy this country just to get your vote. At least not on purpose.

Sometimes all I can do is hope that people will do the right thing for once.

Why don't you do the right thing and request you edit your original post in your thread to include the latter portion of Trumps statement? Or are you going to put your foot into your mouth again?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Btw...Trump is VERY RIGHT on illegal immigration...that includes accepting undocumented citizens from another country. He is not racist...he believes in the constitution, law and order. Right now the US is in DISORDER.

Where does it say in the constitution that you are allowed to document everyone of a certain religion?

Oh quit using religion as an excuse to allow for illegal immigration. Btw...how about you copy and paste the constitution on here and YOU show me where it says that...oh and I thought that was called LAW????

Why should I prove your illogical argument for you? You said that Trump supports the constitution. So tell me where it says in the constitution that you are allowed to register all people of a certain religion (in this case Muslims).

For clarity sake, I'm talking about this Trumpism:

Trump: ‘Absolutely’ Register All Muslims In A Database

No never did answer my question....how would Bernie Sanders handle this issue? Still walking around with no clue?

I already told you the answer to that. I can't help it if you don't read my posts.

Why didn't you quote Bernie Sanders and cite the source(s)...because you know there should be lots of quotes on him saying what his plans and or resolutions to this matter are...right?

This thread isn't ABOUT Bernie Sanders, so I will do none of that. There is currently a thread you are trying to troll me in that you can reattempt asking me this question, but I will have none of that in this thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If this was about keeping Christians out of America, they'd be all for it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Godwin's Law
Reductio Ad Hitlerum
edit on 8-12-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

I guess increasing the intensity of the vetting process... But it's hard to tell because the last one was radicalized by his hideous looking wife. I would assume she wasn't vetted worth a crap. They should increase that process, and keep everyone out until it has been determined that the non American is not a threat to America. Not just muslims, everyone. Like I stated earlier, we have enough to deal with inside America already.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

I guess increasing the intensity of the vetting process... But it's hard to tell because the last one was radicalized by his hideous looking wife. I would assume she wasn't vetted worth a crap. They should increase that process, and keep everyone out until it has been determined that the non American is not a threat to America. Not just muslims, everyone. Like I stated earlier, we have enough to deal with inside America already.

It is not good to judge a book by their cover...unless you get to know what drives their personality.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The Bernie picture is a perfect fit...

(post by manuelram16 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Would be a funny retort, but in this case the comparison is apt. The man is a facist.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join