It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslims Entering U.S.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The fact is, however stupid that sounds, the guy actually has a point.

The US doesn't seem to have a CLUE of what is going on. Well, at least I sincerely hope so ... because it would be better that they're clueless ... than if they're sinister, wouldn't it? So, until they "get their heads straight" ... stop immigration. And it's a logical step, all over the world ... if these jiahdists are so dangerous, than "turning a blind eye" to them entering, cannot be anything ... but treason.

edit on 8/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Trump is playing the liberal media and progressives and establishment Republicans like a Stradivarius...It's working...and you're all falling right into line. The man is not crazy...and he's much more intelligent than you think.

BTW: Watch what happens when the next Radical Islamic Terrorist attack takes place.
We ALL know it's coming (Even Obama).
edit on 8-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Then you need to get out and talk to more than just teenage girls.

The thing unclear here is calling a terrorist attack, "right-wing," and thinking or acting like it pertains directly to Conservative Christians...

I'm not navigating back to my original post yo you, but I'm pretty sure I said we have enough extremists in this country already, meaning right-wing, sovereign citizens, muslim radicals, etc, and we don't need more. I'm not advocating just blocking middle easterners. In my opinion, if you're not American, you should undergo a heavy vetting process to be sure you're not going to be a threat to Americans. Gangs should also be watched closely.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

No he doesn't have a point. Basically this rhetoric goes. We are so scared of ALL muslims that because we aren't sure which ones are trying to kill us so we are just going to not let any near us. That is some seriously depraved logic there.

The best is the caveat at the end, "Until we can figure out a solution to the problem". What? We are going on our 3rd President since 9/11 and many more since the 70's when this trend of extremist Muslims terrorism started. We aren't going to come up with a reasonable solution to this mess. What will happen (if trump were to actually be successful with this idiotic proposal) is that we'd implement it then a generation or so down the line (or maybe even the next President) we'd repeal it. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if SCOTUS flat out overturned it while he was the President.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Newsflash, WillTell, most of the rest of the world already hates us and thinks we're stuck up, arrogant buttholes. Blocking Syrians to keep out possible radicals isn't going to make the feeling towards us any worse, and obama is trying to take a dump on one of the ONLY allies we even have in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Would be a funny retort, but in this case the comparison is apt. The man is a facist.

No it's not apt, really. It's like me linking Sanders to The Great Purge. There's no connection nor comparison to be made.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bjarneorn

No he doesn't have a point. Basically this rhetoric goes. We are so scared of ALL muslims that because we aren't sure which ones are trying to kill us so we are just going to not let any near us. That is some seriously depraved logic there.

The best is the caveat at the end, "Until we can figure out a solution to the problem". What? We are going on our 3rd President since 9/11 and many more since the 70's when this trend of extremist Muslims terrorism started. We aren't going to come up with a reasonable solution to this mess. What will happen (if trump were to actually be successful with this idiotic proposal) is that we'd implement it then a generation or so down the line (or maybe even the next President) we'd repeal it. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if SCOTUS flat out overturned it while he was the President.

Stop throwing "we" into your fairytale arguments and say "I" instead. If you can't cite your supporters for "we" don't throw every US citizen into biased nonsense

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

So in other words you are going to dismiss your original claim that this had nothing do with religion after it is shown that religion was part of what you have a problem with.

OK.

We're just going in circles because you can't stay on track here.

Then you need to get out and talk to more than just teenage girls.

True. That is why I'm ending my conversation with you.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Btw...Trump is VERY RIGHT on illegal immigration...that includes accepting undocumented citizens from another country. He is not racist...he believes in the constitution, law and order. Right now the US is in DISORDER.

Where does it say in the constitution that you are allowed to document everyone of a certain religion?

Oh quit using religion as an excuse to allow for illegal immigration. Btw...how about you copy and paste the constitution on here and YOU show me where it says that...oh and I thought that was called LAW????

Why should I prove your illogical argument for you? You said that Trump supports the constitution. So tell me where it says in the constitution that you are allowed to register all people of a certain religion (in this case Muslims).

For clarity sake, I'm talking about this Trumpism:

Trump: ‘Absolutely’ Register All Muslims In A Database

No never did answer my question....how would Bernie Sanders handle this issue? Still walking around with no clue?

More often than not i disagree with Krazysh0t, but hes right on this with Trump....

/end rant

Hey bud...have a look at the video I posted up on Page 9 of this thread...Krazysh0t only represented half of Trumps statement and turned that into a debate without completing DJT thoughts....just like the whole "The American Dream is DEAD..." media trip.

Agreed... You've been spot on throughout this thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

How dare you use the the first half of what he is wanting congress to do without completing his thoughts...you have totally mislead EVERYONE on YOUR thread....just like that? One way street?

You do realize that the terms and conditions of this site require us to copy and past news titles as it appears at the source, correct? If you click the OP's source, that is the title.

He did what was required of him according to the rules set by ATS management.

What does his post have to do with terms and conditions? *facepalm*

link   

Um... I'm using we in an impersonal sense there. It would help if you would try to understand the nuances of what I'm trying to say instead of trying to nit-pick little thing in my posts. It's really getting tedious responding to these silly rebuttals.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Btw...Trump is VERY RIGHT on illegal immigration...that includes accepting undocumented citizens from another country. He is not racist...he believes in the constitution, law and order. Right now the US is in DISORDER.

Where does it say in the constitution that you are allowed to document everyone of a certain religion?

Oh quit using religion as an excuse to allow for illegal immigration. Btw...how about you copy and paste the constitution on here and YOU show me where it says that...oh and I thought that was called LAW????

Why should I prove your illogical argument for you? You said that Trump supports the constitution. So tell me where it says in the constitution that you are allowed to register all people of a certain religion (in this case Muslims).

For clarity sake, I'm talking about this Trumpism:

Trump: ‘Absolutely’ Register All Muslims In A Database

Thank you...I may be a Trump supporter but before I jump on a headline on what he said...I check all my facts...and quotes and explanations before I jump to any conclusion.

No never did answer my question....how would Bernie Sanders handle this issue? Still walking around with no clue?

More often than not i disagree with Krazysh0t, but hes right on this with Trump....

/end rant

Hey bud...have a look at the video I posted up on Page 9 of this thread...Krazysh0t only represented half of Trumps statement and turned that into a debate without completing DJT thoughts....just like the whole "The American Dream is DEAD..." media trip.

Agreed... You've been spot on throughout this thread.

Thank you. I try to research all headline statements before I jump to any conclusion on what he said/she said article titles. Especially when it comes to the highly controversial DJT who IMO a truther and fact checker.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: LSU0408

All those other civilized countries have far more room for refugees than the US.

Antarctica

Antarctica?

You do know that Antarctica is an ice-covered continent, not a civilized country, right?

I wasn't referring to Antarctica as a civilized "country". Lol.

Then you need to pay attention to what you post.

And yes, I know it's covered in ice. If Syrians want out bad enough, they can go there.

Now that is an intelligent thing to say, huh?

Indeed. Do they just want to get out of Syria and come to America, or do they just want to get out of Syria?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Nothing I said has anything to do with religion. Your inability to comprehend is atrocious... "Man up" he says... Heh

is it not true that ALL Syrian refugees wanting to seek refuge in US are Muslims? Am I hearing or reading the facts wrong here? This shut down is not a racial statement...it is a factual statement

It's possible... I'm all for an increased vetting process on any outsider though.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I wish someone would completely shut him down!

Definitely the type of fellow who's life support i would turn off just to charge my mobile.

Fact is the Man is nothing more than a menace to reality, even through he obviously does not live there.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Um... I'm using we in an impersonal sense there. It would help if you would try to understand the nuances of what I'm trying to say instead of trying to nit-pick little thing in my posts. It's really getting tedious responding to these silly rebuttals.

Dude I have seen you dissecting my posts with quote snippets and your comments below each snippet. Don't give me BS of what you are trying to say. You have a tendency to complete only half your thought until you are put into a corner and then you have to politically correct yourself just like mainstream media. Say something crazy first, then oops, let me rephrase myself.

You probably don't like getting caught in your own trap. But listen, I feel you. I would expect someone to confront me when I am wrong on something as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I wish I could figure out a way to get rid of him (legally that is, I know there are some people hiding on this thread looking to misrepresent every little thing I say they can possibly grasp onto). But instead, trying to rationally point out how hateful he is gets you attacked in turn. The cult of personality around this guy is starting to really worry me.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I understand that you don't care. We all know the statistics and that you're more likely to be struck by lightning than killed in a terrorist attack, but statistics can only go off what has happened in the past. For instance, at one point, six out of ten people died of the Bubonic Plague. Prior to the 80's, one person died from AIDS. Last year alone, 1.2 million died from AIDS.

If our risk of being killed in a terrorist attack is less than being struck by lightning, I'd rather keep it that way and not add to it. I mean, letting refugees in right now is like walking right out into the storm with a metal rod in your hand.

Well the derivative of that risk isn't increasing either. So you still don't have to worry about anything.

None of us know that.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Whatever. I've already decided that you have no intention of actually talking to me and want to just hear yourself talk. So knock yourself out. Tell me how you really feel about me.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join