It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslims Entering U.S.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

No longer necessary - I'm done here

Just as I expected. Cheerio.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

How dare you use the the first half of what he is wanting congress to do without completing his thoughts...you have totally mislead EVERYONE on YOUR thread....just like that? One way street?

You do realize that the terms and conditions of this site require us to copy and past news titles as it appears at the source, correct? If you click the OP's source, that is the title.

He did what was required of him according to the rules set by ATS management.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: LSU0408

All those other civilized countries have far more room for refugees than the US.

Antarctica

Antarctica?

You do know that Antarctica is an ice-covered continent, not a civilized country, right?

I wasn't referring to Antarctica as a civilized "country". Lol.

Then you need to pay attention to what you post.

And yes, I know it's covered in ice. If Syrians want out bad enough, they can go there.

Now that is an intelligent thing to say, huh?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Mecca is able to accommodate 4 million visiting Muslims during hajj every year.

Why the hell don't they take in their fellow Muslims?

Wouldn't the refugees be much happier ther living under the savage sharia they are so anxious to spread everywhere?

Can't the selfish Muslims put off thier idol worshipping vacations if need be?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I understand that you don't care. We all know the statistics and that you're more likely to be struck by lightning than killed in a terrorist attack, but statistics can only go off what has happened in the past. For instance, at one point, six out of ten people died of the Bubonic Plague. Prior to the 80's, one person died from AIDS. Last year alone, 1.2 million died from AIDS.

If our risk of being killed in a terrorist attack is less than being struck by lightning, I'd rather keep it that way and not add to it. I mean, letting refugees in right now is like walking right out into the storm with a metal rod in your hand.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

How dare you use the the first half of what he is wanting congress to do without completing his thoughts...you have totally mislead EVERYONE on YOUR thread....just like that? One way street?

You do realize that the terms and conditions of this site require us to copy and past news titles as it appears at the source, correct? If you click the OP's source, that is the title.

He did what was required of him according to the rules set by ATS management.

The title of any article is a complete summary of what is to be read....the problem with articles these days is that they are biased according to the editors of the media to confuse the reader into their agenda.

There was no balance to this read. But if you back it up with harder evidence...actual quotes by Donald..you would see the media was bullshi*ing all the way.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: forkedtongue

So you'd vote for the devil if he said that after election he'd steal everyone's souls that voted for him? Hey at least he's honest right?

I find it hilarious to hear all these anti-Trump people just bitching about why they won't support him yet the same people who bitch about Trump NEVER EVER SAY WHO THEY WILL SUPPORT COME ELECTION TIME!!!

All you anti-Trump people are sheeple!!!!

I support Bernie as can be seen in almost every political thread for the last 3 months. I usually ask the exact same thing to the conservatives, but crickets usually drown out the rest of the thread.
edit on 8-12-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nothing I said has anything to do with religion. Your inability to comprehend is atrocious... "Man up" he says... Heh

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Nothing I said has anything to do with religion. Your inability to comprehend is atrocious... "Man up" he says... Heh

is it not true that ALL Syrian refugees wanting to seek refuge in US are Muslims? Am I hearing or reading the facts wrong here? This shut down is not a racial statement...it is a factual statement

edit on 8-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yeah, he said that in his multitude of speeches where hundreds and thousands of people attended his events...but he also said this about it:

So he either believes it or he is a liar. You don't have to prove he actually said it. I was asking you to prove it as true considering his rhetoric.

Btw...this is what your democrat Obama said:

“We affirm that we cherish our religious freedom and are profoundly respectful of religious traditions,” he said. ‘But we also have to say clearly that our religious freedom doesn’t grant us the freedom to deny our fellow Americans their constitutional rights.”

In other words you have to be American FIRST before you can be protected by the const. rights....the refugees are NOT American citizens...have no passports, no visas, no nothing. So who are they? Illegals...and illegals have to be documented. You are a citizen are you not? Are you documented? I am sure you are...religion aside...look at the person.

Well the particular idea that I quoted Trump on DID apply to Muslim Americans.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Btw...Trump is VERY RIGHT on illegal immigration...that includes accepting undocumented citizens from another country. He is not racist...he believes in the constitution, law and order. Right now the US is in DISORDER.

Where does it say in the constitution that you are allowed to document everyone of a certain religion?

Oh quit using religion as an excuse to allow for illegal immigration. Btw...how about you copy and paste the constitution on here and YOU show me where it says that...oh and I thought that was called LAW????

Why should I prove your illogical argument for you? You said that Trump supports the constitution. So tell me where it says in the constitution that you are allowed to register all people of a certain religion (in this case Muslims).

For clarity sake, I'm talking about this Trumpism:

Trump: ‘Absolutely’ Register All Muslims In A Database

No never did answer my question....how would Bernie Sanders handle this issue? Still walking around with no clue?

I already told you the answer to that. I can't help it if you don't read my posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I didn't make an assumption about you, I've yet to make an assumption about you, but you've tried to tell me twice that I have in this thread alone. There's a reason I said I don't know if you're on that wagon or not. I'm not asking to trade security for freedom just because I don't want to increase the risk of extremists in America.

Why should our borders be open in the first place? Being American and living the "dream" in America is for Americans. Turning away the fleeing refugees isn't going to make the rest of the world mad at us. And be careful using that "lol" word, Introvert will call you a teenage girl for it. LULZ

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm not misleading anyone with it. Whether you include the second half or not it is still unconstitutional and HIGHLY xenophobic.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Just look at this thread. I'M the bad guy here for calling Trump out.

The fact that you're getting so much grief should make you proud

:-)

I'm just happy to know that there are folks like you around

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What do you expect from a republican base

He’s in the basement of some pretty out of it people.

A party that wants to starve…prevent health care, coddle the rich, debase the poor, and voted in the man responsible for all of this twice--George Bush

This is just what can be expected from republican voters

How clever. You sure showed me!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yeah, he said that in his multitude of speeches where hundreds and thousands of people attended his events...but he also said this about it:

So he either believes it or he is a liar. You don't have to prove he actually said it. I was asking you to prove it as true considering his rhetoric.

“We affirm that we cherish our religious freedom and are profoundly respectful of religious traditions,” he said. ‘But we also have to say clearly that our religious freedom doesn’t grant us the freedom to deny our fellow Americans their constitutional rights.”

In other words you have to be American FIRST before you can be protected by the const. rights....the refugees are NOT American citizens...have no passports, no visas, no nothing. So who are they? Illegals...and illegals have to be documented. You are a citizen are you not? Are you documented? I am sure you are...religion aside...look at the person.

You are so full of it that you only say MUSLIM AMERICANS after I catch you on your falsehood...just like your false thread. When you said Muslims in your thread...which has to do with refugees btw...you again mislead everyone.

You are a liar...and I don't believe anything you say. You have discredited yourself from being an honest poster...and ATS truther so that you can pursue your own political beliefs.

Shame on you.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I understand that you don't care. We all know the statistics and that you're more likely to be struck by lightning than killed in a terrorist attack, but statistics can only go off what has happened in the past. For instance, at one point, six out of ten people died of the Bubonic Plague. Prior to the 80's, one person died from AIDS. Last year alone, 1.2 million died from AIDS.

If our risk of being killed in a terrorist attack is less than being struck by lightning, I'd rather keep it that way and not add to it. I mean, letting refugees in right now is like walking right out into the storm with a metal rod in your hand.

Well the derivative of that risk isn't increasing either. So you still don't have to worry about anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Nothing I said has anything to do with religion.

Didn't you say this?

I don't see a problem with blocking muslims

and....

Keeping muslims from entering into America until we fix this problem is a very good way to assure Americans that no more than we already have will be coming here.

Nothing you said had anything to do with religion, huh?

Well, either you think I'm dumb enough that I won't go back and simply quote what you said, or you don't remember what you said.

I'm not stupid. Try your teenage tactics on someone else.

And for the love of god......be consistent.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You are so full of it that you only say MUSLIM AMERICANS after I catch you on your falsehood...just like your false thread. When you said Muslims in your thread...which has to do with refugees btw...you again mislead everyone.

You are a liar...and I don't believe anything you say. You have discredited yourself from being an honest poster...and ATS truther so that you can pursue your own political beliefs.

Shame on you.

Fine. Stop talking to me. I really don't care about your opinion about me and I'm not about to let you bait me into a shouting match.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Keep your hopes up. Maybe you're right. Bernie is ten times better than hillary. He'll coddle to the poor minorities, but I have hope that he wouldn't destroy this country just to get your vote. At least not on purpose.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join