It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Syed Rizwan Farook Jump the Gun?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My theory is that the perps were part of a sleeper cell ... probably planned to attack the large Amazon facility nearby .. He went to Christmas party where he worked .. probably made remarks about Christmas and someone made very bad remarks about Islam and Mohammed and thats blasphemy and according to radicals an excuse to execute .. he went off early due to this and whatever rage it triggered

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2015 by zenartist because: double post please delete

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sounds pretty plausible to me as well, not so much on the occupying force part though as the numbers required for that would have to be in the tens of millions to subdue a nation of 300 or so million, many of whom have guns of their own.

But for some corordinated attacks? Yeah I could see that happening

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I have been on the phone with relatives who live only miles away from the murder site.

One thing stands out. Not everything fits into a neat little scenario.

Syed had an argument at the SB County Christmas party with someone and left very upset. This was verified by multiple witnesses. Went home got into prepared gear and arms, then went back along with his wife and shot up the place, and in so doing kills only 14 and wounds 17.

Whiles he had trained an was prepared for some event I don't think this was it. I believe there is a larger force of American Muslim's who are prepared for a Jihad but are waiting for the right moment. They are being trained here in different locations throughout the States From Montana to Texas from Oregon to Virginia, they are being trained not as sleeper cells but as an occupying Army to control the people when the big event happens. CAIR knows something also jumped into the spotlight in order to protect the larger plan Syed exposed.

Everyone would like to think this was an isolated jihad incident but I believe Syed Rizwan Farook jumped the gun and revealed to us the occupiers are already among us. They have their legal Militia protected by the US Constitution while the rest of us are denied our rights to bear arms. Their arms are not in any one location but each member is trained and has their own weapons and ammo and will unite to destroy and conquer when the true event takes places.

I like the theory, but my hang up on it is that his wife was involved as well. I would think that she would have either talked him out of it or not gone at all had there been a larger operation planned. My feeling is the reason for all the stuff/weapons at the house is that there were others involved that got cold feet. I think it will come out later on that there are at least 2-3 other conspirators that were supposed to be in on this. Could be they happened to get detained earlier or whatever....point is, I think the operation was planned, just not executed as the plan was laid out because the others involved were not there for whatever reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: network dude

Exactly! And they want to let in a bunch more from the Middle East.

Just on the another thread a few days ago as I was shouting about the one world Caliphate all Muslims want and are taught about. One of the posters said there were no AMERICAN MUSLIM that would ever do what happened in SB Calif. I grew up there and it is sad the state of that city is very bad, remember a few years back they had to file bankruptcy.

So just because they are from the middle east they are going to automatically come to America and start killing people? Whites ans blacks here in America murder far more than Middle Easterners could dream of killing so how do we fix this problem? So the Muslims want to take over the world somebody needs to tell the Christians they have competition.

if you were a radical Muslim, who wanted to come to America and kill infidels, wouldn't hiding among a large group of middle Eastern refugees be about the best way to gain admission?

It's a #ty scenario either way, but which way do we screw up? The sided of caution, or the side of ignorance? I'd prefer caution.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We don't know what he said to his wife. they aren't even sure if she was at the party or not.

They weren't there because it wasn't time.

but your idea is plausible as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

the timeline just seems way to tight. 20 minutes from leaving the party, to returning with wife, dressed in tactical gear, and fully loaded with weapons. The calmly walking and driving away thing is worth noting as well. I just think there is a lot more to this one than just an angry guy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We don't know what he said to his wife. they aren't even sure if she was at the party or not.

They weren't there because it wasn't time.

but your idea is plausible as well.

Yeah, my thought though is that if she was part of a bigger plan then she would have tried to hold him off or not go herself at all. Her being there in full gear and shooting the place up with him suggests this was the plan all along, just the plan did not go as planned. Could be there was a larger event planned as you theorize, and he was hot headed and told her the time was now and she was part of the plan, but did not know what the actual target or time was and just thought this was it when he told her.

I do think there was some larger plan as LEO found all kinds of stuff at the home that was left there. If you have a plan, typically you bring all that you have planned to use, with you to carry out that plan. The fact that there were bombs left at the house just doesn't sit right with me....it screams that there was a larger plan though.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

is that right 20 minutes?
(seriously)
sounds like it was certainly preplanned and all the gear was already in the car or very close by
and whether or not an argument actually occurred is irrelevant as it would not have been a deciding factor

how close were they living to the place?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

the timeline just seems way to tight. 20 minutes from leaving the party, to returning with wife, dressed in tactical gear, and fully loaded with weapons. The calmly walking and driving away thing is worth noting as well. I just think there is a lot more to this one than just an angry guy.

Yeah....I agree. I am leaning more towards this being the intended target but somebody didn't show up to execute for whatever reason. Likely they will be found as there are probably loads of prints and evidence all over the house they lived in.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Nah that's BS. Don't buy into it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i have a rather obvious question - do jihhaddi extremists actually attend christmas parties ?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Sorry, but I don't buy your "jumped-the-gun" theory and I don't think it was an argument at the Christmas party that set him off either.

I think the fact that he rented the car used in the attack speaks volumes in this regard.

I mean, he rented the vehicle prior to the argument, did he not?

I'm inclined to believe this was indeed their planned target from the get-go.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

true Christians know they wont have to kill to take over the world, they know that when Jesus comes with the sword of his mouth he does that ALL ON HIS OWN, unlike Allah who has to have pansy Jihadist do his dirty work.

Christians kill just like other religions or did you forget about the moron who started the war on terror calling it a crusade? Also when Jesus returns it says nothing about a sword in his mouth but rather his hand so he will be on a killing spree. Even today there are Christian terrorist spreading their faith in Africa through threats of murder and rape. To act like Christianity is morally superior to Islam is just ignorance because you have extremist in both faiths that kill to get what they want.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fartlordsupreme

It only takes 10 minutes to travel from North End Berdoo to the area of the shooting. It takes half that time or less from Redlands Ca as it was just on the other side of interstate 10 just 2 minutes from the shooting.

I hope they find more people because either way a network will be taken out.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i have a rather obvious question - do jihhaddi extremists actually attend christmas parties ?

Of course they do ISIS holds Christmas parties every other weekend.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We have a pattern now of Muslims killing......
2nd.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Roman Catholicism was behind the Crusades. There are two churches now and then. I am a Christian and do not worship or pray to idols as RC'ers do. Just because RC claims the term Christian doesn't mean they are Christian.

Rapist and murders are rapist and murderers no matter what faith. Most likely those in Africa are Mandela's Roman Catholic influenced and not from true Christianity.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
maybe we should try and keep on topic here an not go off on Muslim vs Christianity and which is worse, OK?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I live in London and I have a feeling one of these 'attacks' will happen here soon.. whether it will be pre-planned via the elite or whether it will be an actual 'Jihadi' guy/s we'll have to wait to see.. but it aint gonna end well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join